start of a new life

my one and only

"everything is packed ,and waiting to be draged from airport to airport" you say with a little smile.

(tyler) so ahhh...i have something for you" tyler hands you an envelope

"omg tyler....you didnt have to do this omg "

(tyler) i owe you ..right"

"but this is to much"tyler had thought about how he could pay you back when you told him he owed you for writing that letter for him,and he did just that he stayed up all night looking for places in korea for you and buying your ticket ,he's found a nice little place for you to stay and also gave you some money just to help you out for a while.

"tyler when did you do this? you truly are a great friend now i owe you"

(tyler) naaaah just keep safe and dont do anything stupid "he said a pulled you into a hug

you double checked everything and remembered the letter you had found awhile ago shortly after your parents had left you decided to read it.

(letter)

To____-

i thought it would be best to leave without saying goodbye as you would of just tried to get us to stay,the time has come for me to tell you the truth but im sure you already know..me and your father are never coming back you have been a burden to us from the start i never wanted a girl but here you are,your father didnt share the same thoughts as me to him you are a blessing i tried very hard to accept you and love you but i just couldnt find it in me to..you and me have never got on your a daddy's girl i know it seems harsh for me to be saying this but it needs to be said,im sure you will find someway to blame me for all of this but in truth it was all your fault if you had of been a boy i we would still be here.   Mother .

(end of letter)

*my fault........how can this be my fault* you broke down in tears at your mothers harsh words then you realise that your decision to move was the best one you hated her nowbut you couldnt understand why your father wouldnt say something.

(at the airport)

as you were waiting for your flight you started feeling uneasy so you put your music on knowing that tyler would tell you when your flight was ready,you found peace in your music you were enjoying it until tyler was tapping your sholder, as you opened your eyes the look on tylers face said it all...its time..its time to leave my old life behind..its time to leave my best friend ..

sad at the thought you hugged tyler and he knew what you were thinking (tyler) hey hey come on now..ill always come visit and just remember im not that far away (he tapped his heart) you smiled and walked to your spot nothing was said by either you or tyler as you walked past the gates you turned to face tyler who was trying to hide his tears you held up your hand to do a air highfive which was something you and tyler did all the time (air highfive's) tyler did the same and you both air highfived and smiled .   

now on the plane you closed your eyes a fell asleep thinking about what life holds for you in korea,will you make friends,will you be able to live up to tyler's words (stay safe) ...

the flight was long and tiering emotionally and phisically but it was worth it ....right ?

you was unawre that in korea there was 6 best friends who soon would be your best friends

meanwhile in korea the 6 best friends were unaware that they were going to mean the world to just one girl........you.

you were woken up by a young lady telling you that it was time to get off you thanked her and got out of your seat and walked towards the door once off the plane and waiting for your bags you hear abit of comotion looking around you see a small group of people looking closer to reconise them...your family

"_______" your cousin shouts earning looks from other people also waiting to get there bags

"JJ" you call back to your now running cousin,your family are fast walking to you banging into eachother there a little uncordernated but its cute and funny

they reach you and greet you and pull you into a big family group hug,your cousin JJ (you gave him that nickname )jumps up and down with excitement

"h-h-how did you know i was comeing?"

(JJ) your friend tyler messaged me and told me what was going on and arranged for us to meet you,we couldnt believe it but were so glad your here"

*i owe tyler*

(aunt)_____, you will stay with us tonight and your uncle and cousin will take you to your new home in the morning but you know you are always welcome to stay with us" your aunt says with much love in her eyes,you know tyler filled JJ in about what your parents did.

"thank you aunty,i cant seem to find my bag tho"

"GOT IT"shouts JJ while walking towards his family...you leave the airport while in the car JJ is telling you all about what hes been up to JJ is just a year older then you so he is very protective of you you smile and nod as JJ is telling you about his dance lessons,you have always loved to dance but you mum said it wasent for girls and that it was embaressing so you stopped dancing but this was a new start and plus you could go with JJ ..

you pull up to what you think must be your familys house everyone jumps out your uncle grabs your bags and in you go.it looks different from the last time you saw it ...bigger..you get in and sit down your aunt pours some tea and you talk about the last time you was hear you and JJ got scoled cos you messed up a friends garden so you spent the whole weekend re-doing it .

after what seemed like ages your uncle showed you to your room

(uncle) ____,you know your friend told us what happend....(he says with a sad look on his face) and i want you to remember that we are family and to us you are a blessing,we love you no different to how we love "JJ"(he smiles at your little nickname for your cousin) we will treat you no different if you do wrong we will scold you if you do right we will praise you , what im trying to say is that we will look after you and support you and you decisions we love you no matter what"

"thank you uncle,i will try not to disapoint you" with that you hugged your uncle happy with his spoken words "love you to uncle"

you were left to settle down for the night but JJ had other ideas he came into your room with some sweets and a big grin on his face

"JJ......whats this?"

(JJ) we used to do this all the time remember?..everyone would be asleep and we would have snacks and talk .but if your tierd i will leave "

"no its fine and of course i remember, so tell me more about your dance school,can anyone join? do girls dance there?"

(JJ) its great i know everyone there and of course girls can dance there but we dont have lot in our class cos there shy to dance infront of us guys but were not judgeing them and truthfully we dont pay attention were to busy dancing and messing about " he says with a smile

(JJ) soooo........you wanna join? i could get you in ...... you'd get on great with the guys plus your my baby cousin they wouldnt dare disrespect you,annnnnd there not really like that there cool,down to earth guys....what do ya say cuz"

"i dont know......maybe girls dont dance there for a reason, i mean........maybe..nevermind"

(JJ)YAAAAAA (realising he said that abit to loud he whispers it "yaaaa if your saying this cos of what your mum said then........well forget that ive seen you dance and i dont think you should let it go to waste,plus if you dont do it ill spread rumors about you hahaha"

you playfully slap his arm "ok ok ill...think about it..but no promises ....ok?"

(JJ)deal....so me and dad checked out your place ..we wanted to make sure it was fine before you stayed there,its not far from us and its close to the dance school..how....about....that"he says with a cute expression on his face that you couldnt help but laugh

"well.....ill check out the school and im glad im here JJ ive missed you ,all of you,you all look very well"

(JJ) we all missed you very much and glad you came...after what your friend told me i had to get you here,you no i was planning to come and get you,dad didnt want you to be all the way other there without us "

" well i saved you the trip and money haha"

(JJ) sleep ,you must be tierd ill come stay with you at your place tomorrow "

" sure,night JJ"

"night bean" (bean was the nickname JJ gave you cos you were small well smaller then him plus he thinks its cute)

(next morning)

you woke up feeling better then the day before you smiled once you remembered where you was you could smell your aunts cooking and got up to go say good morning only to realise that you forgot to tell tyler you had arrived safely *oh no he's gonna be worrying so much* you thought

"morning auntie,is JJ about? hmmm breakfast smells great " you say with a smile

(aunt) good morning_____, hmm i think he is in his room "........."he's at the gym" (your uncle calls from the other room)

" ah...morning uncle..thank you"

(uncle)good morning_____, help your aunt set the table for breakfast please"

"of course" you wasent very good with korean but you knew some words and knew you had to brush up on your korean,your father had learnt english very well and used to talk to you in korean when you was younger but then as you got older he spoke more english to you.

you set the table and call your uncle over and take a seat, JJ walks in gives you a little kiss on top of your head and runs for the shower.

(uncle) so ___,today is the day,what are your plans?

" eat auntys great breakfast,go to my new place and maybe ill walk around check out my new surroundings ..so i know where things are,the market is a must i have to know where to by my food from "

(uncle) of course, but not alone,your cousin will come with you,show you around and keep you safe" he smiles

(JJ) what hes trying to say is........i have to follow you and make sure you dont walk on bad territory,and kick anyones...OWWWW (your aunt smacks JJ ) omma i was goona say ..."

you cant hold in your laugh and JJ gives you a look to tell you to shut up. and you do

(JJ) like i was saying .......i have to kick anyones (saying it loud and looking at his mum) if they try to hurt you,plus i can show you where all the good places are and of course places that are a everyday must"

"thanx but you dont have to be SOOOO over protective, im sure i will be fine," you say while smiling at your cousin and uncle

(aunt)shes a strong girl like me,but maybe joinging your cousin in martial arts wouldnt be a bad thing.....for aunty please "

" ok sure aunty "

you all eat breakfast together and you cant help but look at your family and feel so happy to be apart of this family *what would i do without them* you think to yourself, JJ interupts your thoughts

(JJ) ahh..omma,appa,should i take____, to the restarunt show her around and meet everyone there?"

(aunt) of course,you know you can always work with us until you find your feet or the job you want to do"

"i would love to see the restarunt and of course i wouldnt mind helping out plus it will help me very much....thank you"

you got ready and was a little nervous about seeing your new place but excited at the same time JJ called you ready to take you to show you around your uncle couldnt come as someone called from the restarunt and needed his assistants so it was just you and JJ.

you showed up at your new home it was a nice little place JJ had the keys and dangled them infront of your face you took them and opend the door JJ had already took it apon himself to put pictures of the family up and some other bits

"its cute i like it......ahhhh JJ whats with the picture of you haha "

(JJ)well i thought it would be nice to remind you that were here and family and we love you and well i couldnt resist leaving you a nice little picture of your best and fav cousin"

you laugh "sure sure ,its nice thank you,oh that remind me i need to tell tyler im here he will be worrying about me"

(JJ) done...i sent him a message told him you were resting and that you got here safe and that i will make sure you message him once you are settled in,dont stress bean JJ'a got it covered " he says while giving you a little nudge

"thanx JJ..ok so now lets go look around"

JJ shows you all the places you need to know about even shows you the dance studio making a point that its open and you could always go and ask about joining,but you just said later there are other things i need to see first after showing you around he took you the your aunt and uncle's restarunt as soon as he opend the door the smell was amazing you greeted your uncle who showed you around and introduced you to everyone you stayed and talk with some of the workers but then JJ wanted to show you some more places......after a while you were getting tierd and hungry so JJ took you for some food you walked into a little restarunt where you where warmly greeted the food was amazing it was a nice little place you made a note of where this place was you kept a little note book so you wrote it down in that you wanted to visit it again plus it wernt to far from your new home as you got up to leave you took your plate upto the counter the lady behind it looked shocked  shes said something to you but you didnt understand you were wrecking your brain to remember what those words ment but JJ translated for you  "she said you didnt have to do that,its very kind of you,thank you,"

you bow and walk out

unaware to you that you just ate in yang yoseob's parents restarunt .