my decision

my one and only

it had been a rough few years after your parents left you spent your time sleeping at one friends house to the other you was failing at school and slowly your friends started to drift apart from you only one stayed true to you,your friend tyler he was there for you when your parents left and wanted you to move in with him and his family but you didnt want to be a burden to him or his family .

(tyler) Hey____guess what i haveeeee ? he sang in a weird voice that always made you smile

"hmm let me guess a girlfriend oh no wait your to weird for one of them" you said with a little smile

(tyler) ill pretend i didnt hear that ...and for your info i am NOT to weird for a girlfriend i just dont want one ....right now anyways ..plus girls like weird guys.....right?

" Ty i love you your my best friend but you ARE to weird ....even for me" you say with a straight face.

(tyler) well then missy i guess ill just have to take this BIGGGG BAG OF SKITTLES back to the shop ....oh and did i mention i have ice cream too?

you turn your head around so quickly it makes tyler jump "you have skittles AND ice cream ? wait.....hold up....what did you do? ......

(tyler)wait...what...well that wernt the reaction i was looking for..and what makes you think i even did anything can i not just buy you something without you thinking i didnt something?....huh...

"Ty the only time you buy me skittles is when you need to bribe me to forgive you and not only have you got skittles you got ice cream too......now i no done something either that or.......(you pause and look shocked) your up to something ..aint you?

(tyler) ok.. ok...first off i hate how you know me so well 2nd i got in trouble in school and i got detention (he says while looking so sorry for himself) sooooo heres the deal you write me a letter to get out of detention and the skittles and ice cream are all yours and i wont even have a bite........please 

" are you crazy i cant do that,they will know my hand wrighting wait what did y.....no you no what i dont even wanna know..i dont wanna know what you did to get your stupid self a detention"

(tyler) soooooo ? you wont do it ? come on_____your the only person i can trust, find you wont get the ice cream" he says then pokes his tongue out at you.

" ok fine ill do it but you owe me tyler and you can keep the ice cream"

(tyler)thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu (he sings) why dont you want the ice cream its your fav?

" its melted " you simply say as you turn to walk away.

tyler looks at the melted ice cream and frowns *dammit*

back at tylers house you think about your life and how you want a change *maybe i can go to see my family in korea, its would be nice to see them and plus it would be a nice holiday *

all threw the night you think about going to korea you dont have anything here for you only ....tyler who is fast asleep on the sofa...you think about how your going to break the news to tyler about not just going to korea but moving there...perminatly ..

(FLASH BACK)

while sitting on the sofa listening to music you couldnt help but wonder why your parents where acting differntly your father was paceing the hallway while your mother was on the phone then when they were both in view of you,you notice the strain on your fathers face but your mum didnt seem at all different,slowly and disgretly you turn the volume down on your phone to try to hear a little of what is going on.

(mother) its for the best and you know it it will only be for a while and she is more then capable to look after herself "

(father) you dont seem to understand my concern nor do you share the guilt i feel at what we are about to do"

you frown at your fathers words *what are they about to do ?and why does he feel guilty?*

(mother) as your wife it is your duty to stand by me and this is my decision ..the kid knows better then to argue or say otherwise"

*the kid.......if i wernt ment to be pretending that i couldnt hear a thing i would ask who "the kid" was* just then i realise i spoke the word kid,i slowly look up at my parents who are now looking at me my mum dont look happy at all but my dad looks so worried or scared im not to sure .

" umm....(i say while slowly standing up)whats going on? whos the kid?

(mother) you shouldnt be listening to things that dont concern you _____."

(father) this does concern her please ____sit down your mother and i need to talk to you"

you sit back down nervous,looking back and forth from your mum to your dad but judging by the look on your mums face your not getting anything from her shes leaving it up to your dad to break the news *tipical*

(father)we have some business to attend to so we will be away from home for a while you are old and strong enough to take care of yourself it shouldnt take to long ..you understand"

"wait your leaving me here alone?...(you say in a high voice unaware that the fear is showing in your voice)"but ...i......where are you going? what business?

dad?mum?

all your dad could do was look down and thats when your mum spoke up ......."we do not have to explain anything all you need to know is that we are going away and you ....well your staying here,we leave tomorrow "

*tomorrow ? what..is...happening?*

the morning came and you were more then confused as you go downstairs you notice the house is quiet..to quiet "dad"? "mum"? *they didnt ...they wouldnt...* you run downstairs as fast as your legs would take you slipping on the rug at the bottom of the stairs you run into every room ....nothing...

you run to the front door swinging it open almost taking your arm off "the cars are gone...omg they did"

you go back into the house and sit on the bottom step tucking your knees into your chest as you realise they had left without even saying goodbye

(END OF FLASH BACK)

you woke up to the sun shining in your eyes unaware that tyler has been sitting at the end of the bad drawing on your one leg that was hanging out of the bed "Ty sod off"

(tyler) hey sleepy head so do you like my art?" he asked with a big smile

"omg tyler this better not be perminat ..."

(tyler) hey ive mean but not THAT mean it will wash off,get up im going to make breakfast"

you get up and walk to the bathroom,looking in the mirror you wonder just how on earth your going to tell tyler about your new decision *hes my best friend he will understand...i hope* walking out the bathroom and down to the kitchen you hear tyler singing while cooking you didnt want to have to spoil his good mood but you had to tell him *now or never*you thought .

" Hey ty ....umm..can you come here and sit with me i wanna talk to you about something" you as nervously

(tyler) whats up?

" i was doing some thinking lastnight you know about my life and the things i wanna change and everything else" you say as calmly and confidently as you can but the shakyness give you away.

(tyler) ummhmmm

" well i was thinking of going to see my family ....in korea"

(tyler)thats great i think its just what you need plus you can bring me some cool stuff back"tyler goes on about the things you could bring back for him

you had to say it so you just blurt it out " permnintly "

(tyler) what?....as in....move to............korea?

you nod your head "yeah i wanna move to korea,my family are there and well i dont have anything here but bad memories..i need a freash start"

(tyler) but.......im here..(he says while looking down at his hands) am i apart of the bad memories ..are you doing this cos i drew on your leg i swear i wont do it again,if id of known you would of been mad and wanted to go to korea i wouldnt of down it"

"its not cos of that (you giggle) and no you aint part of the bad memories but i think its for the best Ty i need to be with my family the only family that care about me "

tyler couldnt argue with that he knew that was what you needed but he couldnt help the feeling of losing his friend...

you and tyler where packing up the very few belongings you had tyler handed you a picture of him and you that you took while at the beach one summer you where on tylers back smileing and tyler was smileing ..it was a precious memorie for you both (tyler) i got a copy of it i want you to remember me..and if ever you feel down or lonely just look at it and remember im ALWAYS here for you"

you wrap your arms around tyler and cry,sad to be leaving your best friend,scared of what the future holds for you,nervous about moving to korea,afraid of what your family will think....

 

( Hi all :-) so this is the start what do you guys think so far ? i hope you like it

bye for now *waves* :-)