Wake Up

my one and only

TyTy: sooooo your never gonna guess what.......we accually won a match..can you believe it? no i cant either ...anyway jake had this crazy idea you ready for it?  so we go into a cafe order some drinks and all of a sudden all burst out singing at the top of our lungs while dancing in the most craziest way ever...yer i no what your thinking...idiots. but it was hilarious and yup we got kicked out..

oh and you remember what you said to me about being to weird to have a girlfriend? wellllll............i only went and got myself one :) she's beautiful her name's kiera i want the both of you to meet...she's not as crazy as you but she's well perfect for me ....you proud of me huh?..huh?..huh? ok ill calm down....so what's next for you and yoseob?

you had already told tyler about all of the stuff that has happend recently

you won a match? wait.....WHAT lol ok so im pretty shocked you accually won but TYLERRRRR you have a girlfriend, when did this happen? and 2nd yer you are idiots why do you all continute to listen to jake's stupid idea's? of course im proud of you :)

TyTy: it was great you should of seen the look on the owners face when all 5 of us was dancing lol should of took a video of it...kiera comes into my work every other day we started talking and well i just asked her out :) and hey dont try and change the subject whats the deal with you and yoseob? WAIT did i get a girlfriend before you got a boyfriend? hahahahahah guess im not the weird one huh ____,

i can imagine the look on her face,and i want to meet kiera.....yes yes you did get a girlfriend before i got a boyfriend but its different with yoseob, i dont want to rush anything..hes special to me Ty,  and Ty ...you ARE the weird one...end of story...i have to go :( im meeting up with the guys so ill reply when i get home...miss youuuu...hi to kiera :) ______x

TyTy: :( ok hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to yoseob have fun and stay safe..miss you tooooooooo  Ty x

you meet up with the guys your just relaxing having a nice time when your phone rings it's your aunite's restarunt number you pick it up but before you can say hello you hear the other person rushing to talk to you.

"_____? ____,its Mai Ling you have to get up to the hospital" she tells you in a rush

"Mai Ling what are you talking about whats going on? did you say hospital?" you ask ...the boys hear this and all stop talking and look at you yoseob comes to your side

"NAE PLEASE_____ go now.........it's JJ" Mai Ling says then cuts off the phone..hearing JJ's name you hang up and turn to the boys

"it's JJ hes ....hes in hospital...omg i have to go" you say almost close to tears ...doojoon gets his phone out to call a cab but you've already set off running ..yoseob,kikwang and dongwoon run after you doojoon gets a cab with junhyung and hyunseung...

you arrive at the hospital out of breath "my cousin.....JJ..i mean jung lee...where..is he? please " you struggle to speak beside you yoseob,kikwang and dongwoon catch there breath..

"_____" you turn around to see your auntie looking at you with sadness clearly she has been crying

"aunite......where is he? is he....ok?" you ask, she cuddles you and tells you all to come into the little room inside JJ is laying in a bed asleep with his arm in a cast and a bandage wraped around his head covering his eyebrow...he has a few cuts and grazes on his other arm and part of his face...

you sit next to him and hold his *good* hand "what happend?" you asks not looking at anyone your focus is on JJ...yoseob, kikwang and dongwoon are standing quietly by the wall.

"a car came round the corner to fast and lost control he couldnt get out of the way in time" it was your uncle who answered

"how bad is it? will he recover?" you ask

"he has a broken arm were still waiting for the results on his head scan.."

silence fills the room kikwang speaks up "shall i go and get some tea?" he asks just above a whisper

"thats very kind of you , thank you" your uncle tells kikwang.. kikwang taps dongwoon and signals for him to go with him..

yoseob comes and sits by your side to let you know he's there for you , you look at him and smile

"im sorry to disturbe you....we have looked at jung lee's head scan everything is fine but i would like to keep him in over night just to give him another check up when he wakes up" the doctor tells your family . you all thank him and sigh in relif

"yoseob....lets go and see if your friends need help shall we?" your uncle ask yoseob..he wanted to give you and your auntie some time with JJ..yoseob looks at you smiles and goes off with your uncle they go to sit in a little room while waiting for the others

"yoseob how much do you know of ______'s past/background?"

"not much..i wont false her to tell me what she wishes to keep to herself but if she does tells me i will listen and try to help her the best i can"  yoseob tells your uncle

"i see....i have known your parents for a while and i can see what you feel towards _____,i feel its best you know and i should be the one to tell you" your uncle smiles at yoseob

"please ...i dont want to hurt her by knowing things she wishes to keep secret" yoseob says in a rush

"of course not,,but she needs you to know " your uncle knows deep down you want to open up to yoseob but cant find the words so he does it for you..

"as you may have noticed ____ and her omma dont have a relationship...you see ____'s omma wanted a boy and when she found out she wasnt haveing a boy ......she started feeling nothing but regret when _____ came along she just couldnt bare to raise her, to her ____ was a burden...she's a very over powering women therefore my brother had to stand by his wife's choice ...if he wanted to or not....she calls ______ a mistake but we know different" your uncle tells yoseob who is sitting there in complete shock at what you have gone through your uncle continutes "she doesnt love _____,how she cant i will never know...i wish for my brother to have met someone better but having said we now have ____ who as you know is a blessing and we are greatful for her"  yoseob nods his head in agreement with your uncle's statement..."for a girl to go through such a bad time and still live her life with smiles and laughter amazes me.she stands tall .i have witnessed her happiness and yoseob that is because of you please believe me when i say that you are right for her and i would welcome you into our family in a heartbeat if it ment i get to see that smile and happiness stay with her" your uncle looks at yoseob who is now close to tears and deep in thought  *how could anyone do that to the most sweetest girl ever,and how can she not love her.?* yoseob now realises why you made that wish 'to have someone who is true,makes you feel safe and happy' you never had that you never felt that, but it was him..he WAS  that person to make you feel all that, he knew it now he just had to prove it to you...he will prove it...

"thank you for sharing this with me i promise to keep that smile and happiness going, i will never let her feel or go through those horrible things ever again.."yoseob tells your uncle and your uncle cant help but to cuddle yoseob..

inside the room your talking to JJ."yaa enough sleeping dont you think you've slept enough.......i have sweets" you try to get JJ to wake up "JJ please wake up...i need you to wake up" you say tears making there way to your eyes your aunite gets up and gives you a moment with JJ..."i need you to wake up..who's going to have midnight snacks with me? huh ..who's going to look after me ? please.....plea~~~" your tears fall cutting of your voice..

outside all the boys return doojoon.junhyung and hyunseung are with kikwang and dongwoon, your uncle comes into the room followed by your auntie, kikwang and yoseob

"_____ please go and get some rest i will stay here tonight" your uncle says

"uncle i cant leave , please can i stay?....i dont want to leave" you reply

"rest....come tomorrow please"

you try to refuse so your uncle looks at yoseob "yoseob would you mind taking ____ home?" 

"of course not" he replys....your uncle knows that if your going to listen to anyone its yoseob...

yoseob walks over to you and helps you up by putting his arm around your shoulder...you lean down and kiss JJ on the head gently "love you JJ" you whisper then give your auntie and uncle a cuddle and walk out with the boys..

you walk home, the walk home was quiet yoseob still had his arm around you and could feel you shivering so he took off his hoodie and told you to put it on, you didnt argue ..yoseob couldnt stop thinking about what your uncle had told him at the hospital and from that moment made a promise to himself that he would look after you and protect you, his feelings became very strong for you...he knew that he would never let anyone hurt you again....

you arrive home yoseob and kikwang refuse to leave you alone the others had to go home but they didnt want to they wanted you to know they were there for you..you knew they were...they told you to call if you needed anything and gave you a cuddle each and left...indoors you snuggle up on the sofa yoseob on oneside and kikwang on the other of you, your still wearing yoseobs hoodie and you get great comfort from that...yoseob tells you to get some rest he and kikwang take you to your room and settle you in bed kikwang puts a teddy next to you and gives you a kiss on the head and says goodnight and that hes only outside if you need him..you thank him and say goodnight..

yoseob aint leaving yourside he sits on the floor next to your bed with his chin resting on the bed your hair "im not going anywhere..ill be here when you wake up ...i promise" he tells you looking deep into your eyes, you smile,say thank you and goodnight...

yoseob starts humming still your hair watching you ..you slowly fall asleep with ease knowing yoseob is there...

"goodnight" he whispers and gently kisses your forehead

he stays sitting next to you humming til he was sure you was asleep..but he didnt leave..he stayed right by your side like he promised ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO B2utyful-Elf  WHO HAD THE IDEA TO GIVE TYLER A GIRLFRIEND AND THE NAME KIERA ~THANK YOUUUU

PLEASE GO READ HER STORIES, SUBBSCRIBE, AND SHOW HER SOME LOVE PLEASE .....I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY ..WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)