#3

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers!~
I'm here with another oupdate. It's not so long like I firstly planned, but I didn't wanted to make it too boring and to be honest, I wanted to cut it right where it is. It's just I thouth that I would write more between the begin and end..

So enjoy this chapter please! ♥

 

With panic in my eyes my eyes I looked at Jun Hong who was still smiling. I mouthed ‘Help me’ to him, but it seemed he didn’t notice it.
‘Oh my goodness, save me somebody..’. was running in my mind like some racing car and I really didn’t know what to do. After a while I decided to say truth. It won’t kill anybody.

“Ehm, Soo Young, this is Jun Hong. My classmate.” I said still with little bit of red on my cheeks.
She nodded and said “Oh, nice to meet you. It’s really nice to know the boy, who make such a big impression on my little sister that she talked about him all day, even if they met only yesterday.” She was talking in teasing tone and smirk was playing on her lips.
I gasped at shock. “Omo, unnie!! I never talked about Jun Hong at home!”
“Oh, so you talked about him somewhere else than home?” she was absolutely enjoying that she was embarrassing me.
“Unnie!” I jelled.
“Ok, ok. Peace!” Soo Young chuckled and made cute face with peace pose. “She never talked about boys at home.” She added as she turned to Jun Hong who has smile on his face.
Does this boy ever get sad or angry? I always see him smiling. It’s cute. Oh gosh, what am I thinking? Stop it Sun Hi! I was screaming in my head.
“It’s ok, Sun Hi is really shy at school so it was quite nice to see that she has this side too.” I heard Jun Hong said when I was totally dazed of in my thoughts.

The walk to school was really awkward. Me and Jun Hong were walking in front of Soo Young who from time to time slightly pushed me closer to him or chuckled whenever he asked me something and I stuttered while answering.
We were at half way to school when my unnie suddenly started walking little bit faster and when she was right next to me she put her foot in front of mine and made me trip.
I closed my eyes in fear and was expecting big thud or pain. But it never came. I was shaking because I was scared. After what seemed like eternity I opened my eyes and screamed. My face was about twenty centimeters away from Jun Hong’s. I was in his arms, with him still little bit hovered over me from how he caught me before falling. My eyes were super wide, heart beating like crazy and my face was probably redder than tomato.
“Are you ok? Did you hurt anything?” he asked with worry in his eyes.
“No-o. I me-mean yea a-and no-o.” I was stuttering and my face probably turned redder even more.
He put me back on my feet and me still stuttering thanked him.
I turned around only to find Soo Young with wide evil smirk on her lips.
I just shook my head at her childish behavior and tried to calm my heart beat.

As we came to school gates Jun Hong suddenly ran somewhere. I stood on my tiptoes to see where he went. I saw him coming back with Daehyun and two other boys I didn’t knew.
I heard giggles behind me and when I turned there was Soo Young and Mina.
“Annyeong Mina unnie!” I smiled and waved at her.
“Hi cutie. Omo, you grew so much since I last saw you. You are much taller than me now.” She pouted cutely.
“Mina, don’t do this. Your face will stay like this.” Someone behind me said. I jumped a little because it surprised me.
It was Daehyun. I smiled and waved at him.
“Oh, hi Sun Hi. How are you? Was your first day good?”
“Yes, it was ok, I think so.” I answered with smile.
He nodded and looked back at Mina and Soo Young.
“Soo Youngie, how was summer? I didn’t have chance to ask yesterday.” Daehyun asked my sister.
“It was awesome! I spent everyday of holiday with Mina. We went to her aunt on Jeju for one weak. It was really perfect.” Soo Young answered while daydreaming about summer.
I looked at the two boys I didn’t know and they were standing here little uncomfortable.
Mina noticed it and elbowed one of them then whispered something to his ear.

After they introduced I discovered that the shorter one was Jong Up, he was my sister’s classmate and the other one was a year older than them. His name was Youngjae.

We walked together to the building and I could see the death glares from people around me. I was scared and didn’t know why they were like this to me. I never even talked to them.
I felt like someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him to prevent me from these looks.
It was Jun Hong. I blushed again, but was really thankful for it.
Soon we said our goodbyes because me and Jun Hong were the first that have to separate.

I walked to my desk and when I was about to put my bag down on the table and took out my notebook my eyes widened.
There was big sign that said ‘NERDY KID’ on my desk. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter