#8

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, so this is the usual beginning. I'm so awfuly sorry for not updating more than month but I don't know what to do anymore. My life is hectic as it have never been before. I study all day and night but my marks still aren't as goog as I would want them to be so please understand. For the last weeks I never slept more like 5 hours so I'm stressed as hell too.

But I still hope you would like this chapter at least a little bit. ♥

 

• Sun Hi’s p.o.v. •

It was already Monday morning but I still didn’t have the slightest knowing of my sister. Everything was really strange. No call, text or even letting me know by someone. I simply didn’t know anything.

I sighed as I done combing my hair into high ponytail, slight curls softly landing on my back. I could see dark circles trough the mirror. They were there, right under my eyes. It didn’t matter how much I tried to cover them.

Standing up and grabbing my backpack I headed down the wooden stairs, cold steal railing feeling under my fingers.

Breakfast didn’t bother me. I was so scared for Soo Young that I simply didn’t have any appetite.
I opened the front door and there was next surprise waiting for me. I don’t know, call me naive, but somehow I hoped that Junhong would be there. Yes, I know he only came once, but since he visited me when I was sick, there was this tiny bit hope in my heart telling me he would be there.
But no. No Junhong, no Soo Young. I was left alone.

***

I stepped into my home classroom and headed to my sit but it was already occupied with someone. That someone had beautiful long hair, but that pretty sigh disappeared as soon as she turned her head. The amount of make-up on her face could possibly be enough for all girls in our class. She looked unrealistically. If I were rude person, I would think that even the plastic Barbie doll looked more real than her.

High pitched giggle escaped her lip glossed lips as she slightly smacked Junhong’s arm who was sitting at his usual place. The place that used to be beside mine. Even though it was only for one day, but it used to.

That feeling in my heart was odd. I couldn’t identify what it was. Maybe I was slightly jealous, because she seemed so close and spontaneous while talking to him, or maybe I was just disappointed that he, who told he was my friend, replaced me so soon and didn’t even notice my presence even though it was already few minutes I was standing beside them.

I sighed and looked at the clock above the blackboard. Only three more minutes till the bell ring. I thought while looking around trying to find an empty place for me to sit.

There were only two opinions. My old sitting place which still had that sign written on the desk or beside this short haired girl whom name I didn’t remember. She was sitting two desks in front of Junhong. I bit my bottom lips as I tried to decide, but in the end I choose the empty chair beside that girl.

I slowly walked to her and tapped her shoulder. With fear evident in my voice I asked “C-can I s-sit here, ple-please?”

She looked up from her mobile phone and looked at me with slightly widened eyes. She seemed surprised to see me.

“Yeah, sure.” Was her answer.

I shyly smiled and sit down with the bell rang. I took out my textbooks waiting for our Geography teacher to come. I took one last glance at Junhong only to discover he still didn’t notice me.

Today we were learning about East Asia and the professor mentioned something about partner project we are doing, but I didn’t know what he was talking about.

***

It was almost end of the class when professor’s voice echoed in the almost silent class.

“Oh, Kwon Sun Hi, I nearly forgot. Since you weren’t there and Eun Mi sat at your place, she is doing the partner project with Junhong, you are now do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter