#6

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay, I finally found time to write!!

Guys, do you even remember what is this story about? Probably not and I'm super sorry for making you wait so long..

My holiday is near the end and I wanted to write you at least something. I know I promised two chapters so don't worry, there will be two of them, but not today or tomorrow. Maybe if I finish the second one at the time I plan, I will update on Friday or Saturday! :]

But now, please enjoy at least this chapter... ♥

 

I gasped from shock.
Right there, in front of my door stood Jung Hong.

He chuckled at my funny reaction and asked “Can I come in?” while flashing his bright smile to me.

I just nodded and move to side so he could enter. I closed the door and motioning my hand to living room, signalizing to Jung Hong where he could go.
As I followed behind him I caught my reflection in the mirror in the hallway.
Now I know why he laughed at me. I said in my head and quickly ducked my head in the blanket.

I sat back on my spot on the couch and throw him a questioning look.
“What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be at school at that time?” I said, my voice still raspy and I coughed.
“Yeah, I know. But Soo Young noona said I can visit you today. I was worried when I heard you are sick.” He answered shyly and blushed a little.
“Oh..” was all I managed to get out of me. I couldn’t helpt but blush too when he said he was worried about me.
“And in the case of school, it’s ok. Missing last four classes wouldn’t be that big problem.”
I stared at him surprised? Missing last four classes would’t be that big problem? Every class is important! How can he say this? What are last four hours? I jelled in my mind and as if he could see it in my eyes he smiled again and answered.
“Last fou classes are PE, Geography and two hours of Informatics.”
Oh, that explains it. Geography teacher is ill too if I understood right what unnie was saying to Mina this morning and I can totally imagine what would be content of the first Informatics classes, browsing the net, since teachers know that if they start teaching us all the hard problems from the very beginning, it would be even worse than let us be.

I nodded once again and the awkward silence filled the air.
We stayed silent for a few minutes till Jun Hong started talking nervously.

“So, gave you noona all homework and notes I gave her yesterday?”
“Ehm, y-yea.” I said.
He nodded and there was that silent again.
“Did you understand everything or are there any problems.”
“I di-didn’t open it jet.”
“Oh, never mind. We can, you know, if you wanna, we can look, but only if you wa-“
I cut him middle sentence and smiled. “I would like to.”
He seemed relax a little and nodded.
“Co-come with me.”
“Where?” he asked and titled his head to the side cutely.
“To my room. It’s be-better be the-there. More com-comfy for studying.” I stuttered once again.
He nodded and small smile was plastered on his face.

***

“And when you subtract this from this, this and this, you will get what the ‘x’ is.” Jun Hong smiled as he tried to explain how to solve some new equations.
I couldn’t help but smile at his silliness. We were in my room. Me sitting on the bed with blanket still tightly wrapped around me and him sitting on the carpet next to my bed with his elbows on the mattress and super serious expression on his face.
I looked at the paper with the equation he was holding, and giggled.
“Bu-but Jun Hong, this is not the right way to find result fo-for ‘x’. “
He looked up at me with pouty face. Oh my Gosh, it is such cute~ I squealed in my mind.
“N-no? But I was so sure I got it right this time.”
I giggled again, took the pencil he was hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter