#4

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers!
I'm really sorry for my slow updating. I'm just really busy person.. Writing, drawing, taking photography, singing, school, school, school...
Hope you enjoy this chapter ♥

Oh, and I've got a little surprise!
I made a new poster. The first one were also my first experiment with Photoshop, and I think this one is much better.
Please, let me know your opinion.
(Sorry for possible grammar errors, I'm only human too.)

 

 

When we came home, Soo Young was acting really strange. It was like her body was here, but where was her spirit nobody knew. I never saw my unnie be like this.
“Unnie, are you ok?” I asked, worrying written all over my face.
“I’m fine Sunshine, it’s just… Ehm, never mind.” She answered and left to her bedroom, leaving me and Mina unnie standing here with serious expression.
Neither me or Mina knew, what happened to Soo Young to act this way.
“Sun Hi, I’ll go ant talk to her. Don’t worry sweet heart, I know there aren’t any big trouble here.”
I just nodded but couldn’t help to think about what can made my sister be like this. She was smiling when I met her on my way out of school, but when we were walking to home, she was unusually quiet.
I didn’t know, I just felt like Soo Young was hiding something, but I couldn’t blame her without proof.

                                                                                                                                                                              

• meanwhile / Soo Young’s p.o.v •

I felt really bad left my baby sister like this but I couldn’t say ‘Yeah, I’m fine, I just feel like this guy on the motorbike was one underground rapper I saw couple of times when I was out.’ She would get mad at me to go on that kind of places. I didn’t want her to be scared for me.
I sighed and sat on my bed, my head hanging down and my eyes looking on the floor.
After a while there was light knock on the door.
“Come in.”
“Soo Youngie, what happened?” asked Mina as she sat down next to me and patted my back lightly before she hug me.
I sighed again then slowly raised my head back up.
“It’s just, that new school year is here, and I don’t know. I feel like there will be even more things to deal with than last year. You know, when everyone would want anything they would just say ‘Soo Youngie do this please’ “ I said the last part in super high voice. Mina only chuckled at me and hug me one more time.
“Oh silly. You don’t have to do anything! It’s only your good heart, that make you do it all. They should be thankful. You always can come to me if they will burden with their wants and I will give them a lesson.” Said Mina with cute face and bounced her little fists to the air like if she was going to hit somebody.
I couldn’t help but lie down on back and laugh at the top of my lungs. Mina was so small and tiny that if she hit somebody, she would probably broke her arm.
I was laughing there for a while when suddenly Mina yelled.
“Aaaa! Omo, I forgot my mum wanted me to do some grocery shopping today because she is waiting some co-workers for a dinner!” She shouted as she quickly ran from my room and I could hear like she tripped and almost fell from the stairs.
Oh my goodness, this girl is really something.
I slowly closed the door few minutes after she left and kneeled down beside my bed. I felt bad for lying to her, but if I think of it properly, it wasn’t complete lie. I was really little stressed about school, but the major problem here was, I didn’t want to hide who I really am anymore. But with this came another problem. I was scared. Scared of people judging me for not being their ‘oh so perfect Soo Young’.
Minutes flew and I was still kneeling beside my bed, with small war in my mind, if I should or not.
When my head started aching I decided to let my stress out and do what I can do best.
I d under the bed for a few times till I finally could feel the material of paper box.
I slowly took it out and opened it. It was full of graffiti sprays, some of them almost empty.
I grabbed a black backpack and put black, white and turquoise spray and throw them in with face mask and oversized black hoodie. Then I change my school uniform to grey skinny jeans and white tank top. Much more comfortable. I thought with small smile on my lips and made my way out of my room.

 

• Sun Hi’s / your p.o.v. •

After Mina unnie went to look up on Soo Young, I decided to make something to eat.
When I came to kitchen I found that there still is a mess from morning. I sighed and started cleaning.
Few minutes later when kitchen looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter