#7

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!~

Again I'm starting with saying sorry that it took so long T^T ... School was totally like living hell last two weeks.

Ok, since I know you don't wanna read about my stupid apologies, so here's the chapter.
Please enjoy~~

 

 

• Kwon’s house | Sun Hi’s p.o.v. •

The dinner that night was super awkward. I didn’t dare to say a word because I kind of still didn’t know what to say and he seemed to be at the same situation.

***

When the person is ill, the week might seem boringly long, but in my case it flew really fast.

It was weekend and even it was already past midday, the sky was still dark. Heavy clouds were refusing to let the sun rays brighten the gloomy face of Seoul.

I was standing by my window, looking out at the city where I lived only for few weeks but it already made its way deep in my heart.
There were only small amount of human beings walking on the streets with umbrellas nicely placed in their hands, prepared, as if the rain was about to start pouring in any second.
Even if the sky didn’t look friendlily at that time, neither it looked like it was going to rain. Maybe the clouds would let some droplets to fall, but no big thunder storm anytime soon.

I sighed and made my way to the kitchen.

Soo Young left house this morning leaving only a simple note that she is heading out.
But I understood her, taking care of me all day isn’t much fun.

I poured some water into the kettle and while I was waiting for it to boil I prepared my white hearted mug and put small tea bag of ‘strawberry & raspberry’ tea on the bottom.

When my tea was done and I already put big spoon full of honey into it I cuddled on the white leather sofa in the living room and turned TV on.

I was flipping through channels but nothing really caught my eye so I stood up, put my mug on coffee table and went to the cabinet under TV where DVDs were located.

“Hmm, let’s see what my unnie have to watch.” I mumbled as I took out various DVD boxes.

“Paranormal Activity” I read the title of the first. ‘Absolutely no!‘ I immediately rejected in my mind.

“The Ring”

“Final Destination 1, 2, 3, 4, 5”

“MAMA”

“SAW 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8” I continued reading the titles aloud and increased my voice with every number that left my mouth until when I said ‘eight’ I literally screamed.

“What the hell! Is my unnie some kind of psycho horror freak?” I continued yelling but regretted it right away. I started coughing really bad since my throat was still not completely healed.

“Please tell there is something normal.” My soft whisper echoed in the empty space.

In the end I found Harry Potter movies. I was really happy even though it’s not my favorite series, I can call it quite normal comparing to all of the horror movies I put nicely back to the cabinet.

***

I already watched third film when my eye lids started feel heavy. I didn’t complained and let my mind doze off.
It was really nice feeling as my muscles relaxed and imagination of dreamland overtook me.

***

When I opened eyes, it was already next day. I tried to sit up, but strong pain shoot through my back and I groaned from sudden feel.

‘Oh yeah, I slept on couch yesterday.’ I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up, but this time slowly.

“Unnie?!” I called but only silence was mi answer.

That was strange, did she already left, but, did she come home yesterday.
It was strange, she always let me know what’s up.

I looked around and cleaned after myself.

It was still soon in the morning so I prepared sandwic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter