#5

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. I'm really sorry for not updating for such a long time but my school is killing me.
Hope you are not mad at me so much and I also hope I don't dissapoint you with this update. I had a part written a long time ago but simply didn't have any time to finish it.

But I have a better news too. Since it's Christmas soon, and it means holiday too I would be able to update during my free days. At least 2 chapters, I promise.

Ok, not to this chaper, please, enjoy reading!

 

• Soo Young’s p.o.v. •

I was startled. I never expected to see him like this. Without all this lights that shine on him when he is standing on the stage in the club. But one thing didn’t change, that famous smirk.
He was an amazing rapper and sometimes I went out late in the night just to see him on the stage rap out all of his thoughts.
Suddenly I realized he said “Nice to see you again.” When did we meet?

“Ehm…” I didn’t know what to say. But as a miracle somebody from the inside of house shouted for him.
“Hyung, what’s going on? Who’s that?” I heard and a few seconds later there was Jun Hong standing right next to him. Right next to Zico.

“Oh, Hi noona. What are you doing here?” He said as he saw it’s me standing in front of their door and flashed his bright smile.
“I just came to get Sun Hi’s homework since she is sick.”
“What happened to her?” he seemed worried. I couldn’t help but giggle.
“Nothing to worry about. She just got a headache and hurts a little bit too.”
“Ok than. Will she be able to go to school tomorrow?”
“I don’t think so. For her own good I let her stay home till the end of this week.” I replied him and could immediately see how his mood saddened.
“But you can visit her sometimes since I know she would feel lonely and I know I’m a boring company.”
I saw how his eyes brightened after I said that.

Then somebody coughed. I almost forgot he was standing here. Jun Hong noticed his presence too and invited me inside because he said it could take some time till he find all of the homework in his room.
I nervously sat on the sofa in the living room and Zico sat across of me. After that comes an awkward silence. But the thought from before didn’t leave my mind. I hesitated if I could ask it.
When Jun Hong didn’t come downstairs even after few minutes I collected all the courage I had and asked him.
“Ehm, what, what did you mean by that again?” I tried to hide my nervous feelings.
“What are you talking about?” He asked instead of answering my question with his eyes fixed on mine.
I gulped.
“When you opened the door you said ‘Nice to see you again.’ What did you mean by that again? I didn’t remember meeting you before.”
He only chuckled and when I was reconciled I wouldn’t get an answer he spoke.
“I saw you many times at club during my performance.”
Oh, so it was only this? But before I could start doze into my own thoughts he continued.
“And I also saw some of your master pieces, Song. By the way, really good job.” He added with smirk and I had shocked expression written all over my now super pale face.
I tried to tell something but he overtook me.
“Don’t try to say you don’t know what I’m talking about or that it’s not you. I get the honor see you red-handed.”
I was speechless and my palms were sweating really much. I screwed up.

For my luck Jun Hong came after a while with the bunch of books and papers.
“So noona, this is what we got to do today.” He said and handed me two tiny books and one notebook.
“This is our monthly project. We have to submit it till 27th.” The young boy continued instructing me.
“And this ones, are for our reviewing tests from Math, English, History and Biology.”
“Oh my God! Such a lot of work and it’s only the first week. This school system . Why are they so strict to you?! My poor baby sister. My class didn’t even meet all of our teachers and you are already writing tests… Never mind. Thank you. Now I have to go. Sun Hi must be lonely and bored after all day alone.”
“It’s ok. Tell her I say ‘Hi!’ Jun Hong said as he led me to door.

 

• Sun Hi’s p.o.v. •

After I started feel bored because of reading I grabbed my blanked and pillows and made my way to the living room downstairs.
I looked at the clock in the kitchen and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter