#2

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to say that I'm really sorry for updating after month. It's really long time and probably most of you already forgot what this story is about, but my quarter testing is soon here and I have to study more than I though I would have to. But I promise to update once more this week.

The second, I would like to wish the Happiest sweet 16 to my amazing twin Tessa ♥ (18/October, my b-day is on19/October). I'm really sorry for late wishing T^T...

Now, please enjoy this short chapter...

I could feel all the burning glares at me as I was sitting alone on my chair, my eyes closed. All I wished for was Mr. Yang to say we can go home. It seemed like luck wasn‘t on my side today again.

When finally these magical words left our teacher‘s mouth I didn‘t move an inch. I was afraid of looking at the eyes of my classmates. I waited till everybody left. When I was sure no one is in the room I finally managed myself to stand up and my way home.

While I was walking out of class with my gaze on the ground and my hands tightly holding strap of my bag I bumped into somebody. How can..I was so sure that everybody left. I thought.
After few minutes of silent I dared to raise my head only to find Jun Hong with concentrate look in his eyes. I quickly turned my gaze back to floor and tried to walk out of class, but always when I moved, Jun Hong moved to the same side.
I sighed and raised my head again and looked right into his deep eyes. I felt, that he can see all the feeling behind my scared face.
“Don’t worry, I’m not going to glare at you, or make fun of you.” He said, and my mouth hanged open.
“You would be first…” I replied shyly as I closed my mouth and looked back down.
“What did you say? I’m sorry, but I couldn’t hear you.” Jun Hong asked scratching the back of his neck.
“Oh, nothing..” I answered, while small smile started forming on my lips.
“Ok than..Ehm..Do you wanna go home? Agh, sure you wanna go home, since everyone wants to, but I meant…”
“Sure, I would like to go home with you.” I cut him in his cute nervous talk and smiled fully now.
He nodded and wide smile appeared on his lips.

We walked out of the school but then I suddenly stopped. Jun Hong passed by me but stopped and turned around with questioning look on his face.
“What happened?”
“It’s just, that I don’t know where you live, and I still don’t know Seoul much good, so I probably won’t be able to go back home from your house. Sorry.” I blabbered really fast and I wasn’t sure if he even understood what I said. Then he started laughing. Now it was my time to look at him with question in my eyes.
“Oh, silly. You thought you would walk home me?” he pointed to himself. “No, no, no. I’m going to walk home you.” He added with never disappearing smile but now showed his teeth too.
How can somebody smiles so often and so bright, that it force me to smile too? Was playing on my mind as I slightly nodded embarrassed by my stupid little speech.

I turned to the right and started walking with Jun Hong following my movements. The start of our walk was quiet. No one of us probably don’t know what to say.
After a while it started to be little bit awkward and it seemed like Jun Hong felt the same. He, being braver, cut that silent with sudden question.

“So, ehm, you are really a year younger than all of us?”
I stopped walking and looked at him.
“Yes. Is it that big problem?” I asked with hint of sadness in my voice.
It seemed like he noticed it so he automatically started apologizing.
“No, no, no!” He gesticulated with his hands fast while shaking his head and I could see slightly panicked look on his face. It was cute.
“It’s just, that, ehm, it’s really rare to meet somebody like you. If I have to be honest, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter