#1

Once upon a time... Oh moment, this isn't a fairytale! [HIATUS + waiting for editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BANG* I fell of my bed and that was the reason why I woke up.
‘’Aghh…‘’ I sighed and stood up from the cold wooden floor. I took a look at my alarm clock and gasped in shock. It showed 6:14 am and then it turned to 6:15 am and started making that crazy noise. How much I hate when I woke up stupid one minute before I really had to wake up.

I grabbed my blankets and pillows and arranged them back on my bed. I started walking to my wardrobe when I heard a knocking on my door.

‘’ Come in! ‘’ I shouted and heard clicking sound. When the door opened I saw my older sister Soo Young smiling at me.
‘’Good morning Sunshine! ‘’ she greeted me with bigger smile than the last one, but I was wondering if that was even possible.
‘’Morning unnie. ‘’ I yawned with smile and rubbed my still sleepy eyes.
She came to me and handed me an envelope.  I hanged my head to the side and pouted.
‘’What is it Soo Youngie? ‘’
‘’It‘s a letter from school. ‘’ Soo Young answered, ‘’About your acceptance, you will need to show it to the principal when you come to school today. ‘’ she continued.
I nodded and walked to my wardrobe again. I put out school uniform and made my way to bathroom. When I started showering I heard my bedroom door clicking and it was signal that Soo Young left my room to prepare herself to school too.

After about 20 minutes I was done showering, doing my hair and make-up, and was standing in front of big mirror in my room taking a long look on my reflection. I sighed once again and walked down to kitchen.

There were note on a fridge:
I‘m sorry Sun Hi, but Mina came, and I already left for school with her.
You know the way there so hope you come safely, see you soon.
Love, Soo Young ~
PS:  I left you a muffin for breakfast ^_^

I just rolled my eyes, took  muffin and walk out from the house.
After I was sure I locked the front door and had my keys in bag, I rose my head up and saw beautiful clear blue sky. I hope that new school will be good. I thought while I walked to big building only few blocks away from my home.

When I reached the school I was amazed how much kids were there. I came to the nearest bench and put my bag on it. I started searching for the letter that Soo Young gave me this morning. After few minutes I finally found it and started reading it to find out where is principal‘s office.
‘’Oh, here it is. ‘’ I said while I pointed on words written on the paper = Pavilon 2, door 17A.
I looked up from the letter and made my way to the big door with sign 2 on it.

•IN PRINCIPAL‘S OFFICE

I lightly knocked on the door and after hearing ‘’Come in. ‘’ I stepped inside.
The room was quiet small with light brown walls and big French window on the left side. In the middle there were wooden table and short lady sitting on a leather office chair behind it. She looked nice, but there was this slightly dangerous spark in her eyes. There was a name tag on her table, which said Lee Jin Ae.
‘’Good morning Mrs. Lee. I‘m Kwon Sun Hi, Soo Young‘s younger sister. ‘’ I greeted politely and bow.
She nodded her head and pointed to the chair in front of the table. I sat down and she started talking.
“ Welcome in Seoul National Grammar High School. Your education starts at 7:30 a.m. and end between 2:30 and 3:00. It depends on how much classes you will have that day. Every class takes 45 minutes. There is also 45 minutes long lunch break at 12 o‘clock. Your home classroom is in pavilion three on the second floor. You will find it easily, because there is big sign ‘1/A‘ on the door.”
I nodded after all sentences she said.
“Thank you so much for information. I will try my best to have good grades and don‘t disappoint good name of this school.”
I stood up, bowed and left to find my classroom.

The school corridor was starting to fill and I saw some other students walking to principal‘s office too. Probably other freshmen like me. I thought as I made my way out of Pavilon 2 to find Pavilon 3 and my class.
While I was walking I saw my unnie with a slightly shorter girl than her that I knew from lot of photos in unnie‘s bedroom. They were smiling and surrounded by lot of other students.
“Wow, Soo Young unnie must be really popular in school.” I quietly said.
“Yeah! She is amazing. Everybody loves her.” someone beside me said.
I jumped in shock because I didn‘t expect anyone to answer me. That person chuckled. I turned my head to see a nice looking guy with cute smile on his face. He was surely older than me, probably will graduate this year.
“Sorry, I didn‘t mean to scare you. I‘m Daehyun.” He introduced himself with smile.
“Ni-nice to me-meet you.” I stuttered and he chuckled again.
“Don‘t be so shy. “ said Daehyun with smile. “You reminds me Soo Young when she came to this school for the first like you and look at her now, she is queenka.” he continued.
I just smiled.
“Oh, and by the way, what is your name? I think you didn‘t say it yet.”
“I‘m Kwon Sun Hi.”
“Really pretty name. And now when I look at you, not only your behavior is like Soo Young‘s, but your look is quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter