Fair Between Us

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

I took the boxes out and we started to eat.

“Say Ah!” I said handing my chopsticks with Kimchi to Sehun. He looked at the chopsticks and then me. I gave him my eyes smile and he opened his mouth and took kimchi to eat.

“Yummy” I stated. He nodded and he gave me his chopsticks with kimbab. I smiled opening my mouth but he was just tricking me. He pulled it back, put the kimbab in his mouth and chewed it happily. I pouted glaring at him. He laughed hard on the mat.

“Jerk!” I hissed and pretended to ignore him.

“Nah, here. I was just playing” He said handing me another kimbab but I would not lose in his trick again. I kept my mouth shut and ate the food by myself.

“Come on” He didn’t give up. I turned my head away.

“Fine” He put his chopsticks down and drank water. Full already? He just ate three spoons though.

“If you don’t eat it then I don’t eat either” He said crossing his arms on his chest.

“Eh…” I frowned looking at him.

“I’m serious”

“Tch, so childish, Jerk….Fine. Ah…” Well, I couldn’t resist his seriousness. I opened my mouth waiting him to feed me. He smiled taking his chopsticks and took kimbab to feed me.

“Satisfied?” I asked mockingly. He wiggled his eye brow at me. And we continued to eat.

 

After lunch, I sat there silently with Sehun resting his head on my lap. I played with his hair. His hair was so soft and touchable. I looked down to see his face. His eyes were close. I stared at his perfect feature and reached my finger to trace his eye brow. He opened his eyes and our eyes met. I continued to trace down to his sharp nose and then lips. How I loved his small lips, pink and kissable.

“I want to tell you something I never tell you…” I said. He took my hand to play with my fingers.

“What is it?”

“I…”

“…”

“I…Aish! Why is it very difficult?” I just wanted to say I love him. But it’s very difficult to do so.

“Hm?”

“I…I think…I love you…” the last part I said in very low voice. He stared at me in surprise. I turned away avoiding his gaze. I didn’t know what to do since I was very embarrassed. My cheeks turned red as well. Never in my life confess love to anyone. Sehun didn’t say anything. He sat up to face me. I lowered my head down didn’t even dare to face his eyes.

“Jing…” He took my hand and pushed my chin up. I then stared into his eyes as he stared deeply in mine.

“I just wanna say… Thank you, I love you too” He said and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled. I felt safe and warm in his arms.  

                ******************************

When it’s time to go to school, Sehun dropped me at school and he went to work. There, I saw Kai waiting for me again. Wasn’t he tired?

“Are you tired, Kai?” I asked as we walking in the halfway.

“No”

“I can take care of myself, you know?”

“I know. But I promise with Sehun already” He said with nonchalance face. So I could only shake my head. We continued to walk to my class then Sekyung blocked my ways.

“What are you trying to do this time?” Kai asked.

“Just wanna say hello” She said smirking. I felt bad with her smirk already. I stared at her as she stared at me with her cold eyes.

“Hello. That’s all? Then excuse me” I said and walked pass her.

“Sehun’s always mine” She whispered as I was crossing her shoulder. I sighed and my eyes met Taejun’s who standing behind with Minhye. Minhye had her sorry eyes and Taejun had worried eyes for me. I nodded and walked pass them.

“I’m sorry, Jing” Minhye whispered.

        *************************************

Everyday at school was like that, sometime peaceful, sometime full of bully of Sekyung. Kai tried to help me out and Minhye tried to stop Sekyung. I myself tried to fight against her. Sehun knew all of the things that happened. He would nag and nag about it. He even wanted to meet Sekyung but I stopped him every times. About Taejun, he seemed calm and back to his normal self. Taejin was back to study abroad. Mrs. Nara didn’t have any action but still I had a feeling she would never stop.     

Time flew fast, it’s two months after I and Sehun married. He was quite busy with his works and I was busy with my exam yet Sehun would take his time to help me with the lesson I didn’t understand. Well, he made me found out more about him. He’s not only a jerk but a smart who good at everything. And one more thing that made we fought sometimes, Ken who disappeared for a while happened to call me often and Sehun got jealous every times. Well, it’s cute when he’s jealous but sometimes I got tired and sick.

“Jing, your phone is ringing” Sehun shouted out as I was in the bathroom taking a bath.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Your boyfriend!” See! It’s Ken for sure.

“Pick it up then!” I shouted back.

I then got out of the bathroom after finished the shower already in my pajamas. I was shock when I found Sehun was sitting on the bed looking blankly to the wall. Normally, he was doing his work or busy with his laptop. It’s strange tonight.

“You surprise me, Jerk” I said putting my hand on my chest.

“And what with that face?” I asked seeing his unusual face. He didn’t say anything. I narrowed my eyes on him.

“Jealous again?” I asked playfully remembering he just picked up Ken’s line. He sighed looking up at me and walked toward me. I widened my eyes stepping back as he came closer.

“What…what are you trying to do?” I stuttered. He stared at me with his cold eyes made the chill ran down my spine. My back touched the wall and finally I was trapped in his arms.

“Se….Sehun, are you alright? Tell…tell me what did you talk with Ken?”

“He told me he loves you…” His right hand on my waist now.

“Wha…what?”

“He’s going to take you again…” His left hand was on my back.

“Then…?”

“I’ll kill him” He pulled me up.

“Y…Yah!”

“I’m not kidding” Now, I was in tiptoes position.

“Sehun…it’s fair now, right?”

“Why?” His nose on my cheek. I stayed still in his arms which support my whole body.

“You…have Sekyung and I’m jealous. Then why can’t I have Ken?” I asked trying to turn away from his nose and eyes.

“You’re talking about fair?” He asked smirking.

“We have right the same”

“Then make it fair for you and me” He said smiling and lift me up bridal style.

“Ahkkk, what are you doing? Put me down now!”

“I’ll put you down” He said and put me down on the bed.

“Se…Sehun…what are you doing?” I asked pushing his chest as he was on top of me.

“It’s fair…”

“Ho…how?”

“I’ll make you mine and I’ll be yours and it’ll be fair between us” He said with serious expression.

“N…No…I didn’t mean it this way…”

“But I mean it”

“Er…we…I meant…I…Awww…” He cut me off by his kiss. I tried to push his shoulders away as my heart beat like crazy. It’s going to happen…it’s going… for the first time. He kissed me like that until I gave in his kiss and kissed him back. He smiled and it became passionate.

“Sehun…I think…we should stop…” I manages to say as he moved to my neck. My body was hot and blood ran through it crazily. Is it the right time to do that? We’re official couple, we’re married...

“Se…Sehun…please…” I pushed his shoulders again and he grabbed my wrist and he was back to stare at me with his lust eyes which I never saw. I panted hard looking at him with hesitation.

“Jing…I’m a man and I’m your husband. Don’t you know what will happen when you keep making me jealous like this? And don’t you know how I feel when you keep talking with him?...”

“I…” And he kissed me again didn’t even give me a chance to speak. This time it was gently and soft. I felt better and fear went away bit by bit. Well, maybe it’s time.

 

 

Well well Dangg!!!! It’s almost , right? But I think I failed. I’m not a writer and I don’t like it either. This time I went over than last fic. Hope you like it or if you don’t like, please let me know in common box. Happy to see your feedback.

See you later.