True Love Feeling

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

“Se…Sehun…” I mumbled his name while clinching my fist tight onto Sehun’s shirt. He was nuzzling his face into my neck. I got goosebumps all over my body. The chill ran down my spine again and again as he ran his nose down while his hand caressing my skin gently.  

After a while I didn’t even notice how my clothes disappeared. All I knew, it was a kind of embarrassment when I was bare before his eyes although it was dark. 

“Look at me, Jing. There’s no way to turn back, however it’s not wrong at all…” He whispered taking my hands which on his shoulders and held them tight. My cheeks were very hot, he probably didn’t see it. He leaned down to capture my lips as our hands locked. I closed my eyes to relax myself. It’s natural for couple that I couldn’t deny, right?   

I really couldn’t identify the real feeling of that night. My body was hot like I was having fever. I was afraid and then excited yet embarrassed…and fact…I could feel the pain. My nails dug into his skin as it felt like my body was going to break before it turned into pleasure that I have never experience before. It was a real happiness when we could share everything with the person we truly love. I loved that feeling.

 

“Stop staring, Jerk” I said turning my back to him. It was very embarrassed though. I couldn’t even look at him in the eyes.  

“Can’t I even look at my wife?” He said pecking my neck. I shivered as he ran his nose down to my back.

“Stop it. It’s ticklish” I said trying to move away but he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. Well, it felt like electric shock when his hands touched my bare skin.

“St…stop it…”

“Turn to me or I’m going to kiss you forever…” He said trailing his nose to my shoulder. I held my breath squirming in his arms.

“Wh…what?”

“One…two…thr…” Before he could pronounce the last sound, I turned to him and got surprised by his kiss. I couldn’t deny that I liked the feeling when he kissed me. It made my heart beat fast and had butterflies in my stomach. It’s like for the first time and forever. He then laid his forehead on mine after broke the kiss. I smiled shyly trying to avoid his gaze.

“Saranghae” He whispered and pecked my forehead.

“Nado Saranghae” I said smiling. He pulled me into his arms and we fell asleep. No matter what happen I’ll always stay in your arms, Jerk.

 

Hasha failed again with . It’s very hard for me to write it since I’ve never written it before. I don’t think I can do it well though. And sorry for very short update. Really Sorry ^U^!

Have a nice reading anyway :)