Incident

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

All day, I was dragged by that selfish jerk everywhere and every time even if he went into the bathroom, I had to stand in front of the room. I tried to run away too but I got caught a minute later after I escaped. It liked he had a lot of eyes. Gosh! He was driving me crazy. I didn’t know what he wanted. Why should he do that to me? But it annoyed me to death already. I couldn’t even breathe through my nose.

“Don’t make that face. It’s like you want to murder someone. I hate it” He said coldly. We were in our class and he’s just beside to annoy me all the time. I was bored, pouted and sighed, here and there.

“I’m bored and feel anno, want to kill myself…”

“Why?”

“Because of you”

“What did I do to you?”

“Annoy me”

“Did I? You’re annoyed because of my handsome face?” Psh!

“Your beautiful ”

“Then, what should I do to make you feel better?”

“Disappear from my face, RIGHT NOW”

“Yah, Go away” God! He turned to a student who sat next to him and told her to go away. She got shock and hurried move to another free seat.

“Seriously, why are you doing this to me?” I asked lowly.

“Annoy you and…”

“What?”

“I’m a bad brother and I’m doing this to separate you and my stepbrother because you like him and I guess he likes you too. So, I’m role as a third person to break his heart. Am I bad enough?” He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

“Cruel!”

“I am”

“No wonder everyone hates you”

“I know”

“You’re such a rebel, selfish, worthless Jerk!”

“I know that too”

“Jerk!”

“Brat!”

“Selfish Jerk!”

“Spoiled brat”

“Unreasonable Jerk!”

“…”

“Students, Sehun and Jing, please stand up” Teacher said and we shut our mouth. I stood up but that Jerk sat still. I slapped his shoulder as teacher narrowed his eyes on him.

“Stand up, Jerk!” I said through my teeth.

“Tch!” He hissed standing up and for my surprise he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my seat and walked toward the door. Teacher didn’t know what to say but stood still surprisingly. Such a rebel.

“Let me go, jerk! You should not drag me along if you don’t want to study. I don’t want to be a top weak student like you, you know that, don’t you?”  I said trying to release my hand from his hard grip.

“I said you have you stick to me like a glue”

“What am I to you, idiot? How can you do this to me?! Aish! Jinjja!”

“ …”

“Unreasonable Jerk! Let me go!!!”  I yelled and tried to catch up his paces.

“ ….”

“I’m going to shout, ok! 1…”

“Do it or I’ll kiss you!”

“Aish!”

 

 

And I ended up getting into the library with that jerk. Finally, he released my hand. I looked at my red wrist hopelessly.

“Why we’re here, jerk?”

“You said you want to study, right? So, go ahead” He said sitting down on a chair. I glared at him and sat down.

“You hurt me” 

“I’m not going to say sorry”

“I know” I said slowly putting my chin on my hands.

“Jing? Hyung?” I raised head up as I heard someone called my name.

“Taejun? Hello, Sekyung” I waved smiling.

“Hi, Sehun…” Sekyung said smiling at Sehun but, in the name of Jerk, Sehun ignored her and just stared into the space. Sekyung lowered her head sadly. Taejun patted her back. It must be very hard for her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“We need some books, and you and…” Taejun asked looking at me and that jerk back and forth.            

“I was dragged by this jerk” I said pointing to Sehun. Sekyung frowned staring at me.

“Then…we’re going. Bye Jing, hyung” Taejun said pulling Sekyung away. Sekyung turned her head to look at me before they were out of my sight.

“How rude you are” I said slapping his back.

“I hate them”

“You hate everyone in the world, don’t you?”

“I have my reason too”

“I don’t think so. You’re unreasonable jerk”

“Shut up and don’t go anywhere. If you go out, there’ll be something bad happen to you”

“I know, you’re such a thousand eyes guy!”

“Skyung is a type of girl who likes to beat every girl that comes close to her crush” He said coldly and closed his eyes to sleep.

“What do you mean?”

“Sekyung will hurt you because you’re with me. You know she likes me, right?”

“You’re such a trouble maker!”
“I’m going to sleep”

“Whatever! I’ll explain to Sekyung. We’re friend anyway”

“She once slapped Minhye just because Minhye told her to stop liking me”

“…” I was speechless.

 

 

“Yah! Wake up! It’s time to study, jerk!” I yelled shaking Jerk’s shoulder. He raised his head and blinked his eyes to adjust the light.

“Let’s go” I said getting up and prepared the books. He sighed rubbing his neck lazily.

“What time is it?” He asked walking toward me who putting the books in the shelf.

“The clock is on the wall” I said without looking back at him.

“That’s what I want to hear” He said. I rolled my eyes and tiptoed to put the book in the upper shelf. But Sehun reached from behind to take the book from my hand and put it in the shelf. With that someone bumped into the shelf from the other side and some books dropped down on my head. I widened my eyes putting my hand to protect my head. But I felt Sehun’s hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He quickly turned me around and he got hit by the books instead.

“Sorry, I’m sorry! Are you hurt?” A guy asked worriedly. I was dumbfounded in Sehun’s embrace. He was hugging me and I was in his chest. I didn’t know what to react but stayed still. I liked his smell, it’s fresh.

“Are you guys ok? I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you were here”

“Are you alright, brat?” Sehun asked pushing me away. I looked up and nodded with my red face. I couldn’t believe I was blushing.

“Be careful later. Rearrange the books!” Sehun said to the guy who bumped into the shelf and he nodded. Sehun then pulled my hand out of the library.

“Thank you…” I mumbled softly as we walked in the half way.

“You know how to thank too?” He said smirking releasing my hand.

“At least, I’m not that rude like you are” I said mockingly.

“I see”

“Anyway…are you hurt? I meant…the books dropped on you hard…”

“No”

“Liar”

“And I’m a liar Jerk now?” He mocked.

“You match that name too”

“I’m lazy to study. There’s only one more session left. Let’s go home” He said.

“Lazy…”

“Jerk”

“Your reflex improves a lot” I said smiling.

“Thank to you, brat” He hissed pushing my head playfully.

“Yah! How dare you play with my head?” I yelled reaching my hand to mess his hair. He slapped my hand away

 

 

So I skipped school because of the Jerk. He dragged me all the way out of the school although I tried very hard to refuse.

“Aren’t you bored? I just want to help you out of that boring world”

“That makes you’re a top weak student”

“Maybe…”

“Absolutely right” I said skipping around him. And….

“Hey watch out!”  He said pulling my hand quickly to him and my body crushed into his, my nose brushed his sharp nose and my lips was on top of his… AhhKkk!!! A motorcycle ran fast pass us and turned into the corner. I got shock and became speechless in his arms.

“Are you alright?” He said shaking my shoulder.

“I…I’m fine…” I mumbled turning my head aside. He pushed me away and I balanced myself.

“Clumsy brat”

“Yah! It’s that motor driver’s fault!” I yelled.

“You know it, don’t you?”

“It’s not my fault!...”

“Ok. If you say so” He said smirking. I bit my lips turning to hide my red face. Aish! It’s very embarrassing though. First, in the library and now, on the way. Ouch! Stupid me! Crazy Jerk! Why there’s that incident too? I’m going crazy!!!!!