Taejin's fear

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

I got on my bed and found I got a new message. It’s from Taejun. Eh? Did I have Taejun’s number in my contact? Ah, got it! I saved his number after he texted me.

Aish! I was really forgetful sometime. I forgot my cactus with Taejun and I had to call to That jerk to ask for Taejun’s number that actually, I already have his number in my contact. Forgetful me!

                         

From: Taejun

 Hi, Jing. How are you? It looks like we don’t have time to talk to each other enough. I feel like hyung tries to separate you and me. Why?

 

He noticed it. I didn’t know how to tell him too.

 

To: Taejun

Not really. It just we don’t have something to talk to each other

 

From: Taejun

So if I want to talk to you, I have to find a reason to talk to you?

 

His words made me blush.

 

To: Taejun

Not funny. Why would you want to talk to me?

 

From: Taejun

You’re blushing, right? I like your face when you become shy. Seriously, can you come out?

 

To: Taejun

Now?

 

From: Taejun

Yes. I’m in front of your house.

 

My eyes widened seeing his text. I ran toward the window and found Taejun’s car was in front of the gate. I ran quickly out of the house to the gate.

“Hey!” I opened the gate and saw Taejun leaning his back on this car.

“Hi” He said smiling.

“What bring you here?” I asked shyly.

“Missing” He said straightly. I blinked my eyes as my cheeks became hot. He smiled cocking his head to see my face.

“You’re blushing. I like to see it” He said softly. I looked down to my feet hiding my red face. He’s really straight.

“Jing…”

“Hm?” I turned to look at him and he took my hand into his warm hand.

“I know…it’s still early…but I really want to say this…”

“…” I didn’t say anything but staring into his eyes deeply.

“I think…I like you…” He said shyly. My mouth dropped down didn’t know what to say. He really liked me? I felt happy and excited. Maybe it’s because I also had a good feeling for him. But…there’s a problem…I had a fiancé that I didn’t know who is it too. I could not ignore the fact that I had a fiancé. My parent was very important to me. Although, sometime I was such a rebel daughter, I had to follow what they wanted me to do.

“But…Taejun…”

“You hate me?”

“No…it’s not like that…I just…”

“It’s ok. I already ready myself for the rejection…”

“Don’t think like that…actually…I have a good feeling for you too…but I can’t love anyone I want even if I want to…”

“Why?”

“Actually…I have a fiancé already…”

“It’s…”

“I never know him. It’s a blind arrangedmarriage. It’s been a year and I’ve met him yet…Every Saturday I have to go on a blind date and find him…but who can find a man out of thousand men on the street?”

“Why don’t you deny the marriage, if you don’t love him?”

“I can’t. I just can’t. It’s my parent’s will. I can’t disappoint them”

“…”

“It sounds silly. But, they’re my parent”

“So…what do you want to do next?”

“I…”

“…”

“I’m sure he doesn’t like me too, so when we meet, it will be the end of the marriage. I’ll cancel the marriage with him…”

“So…you’re telling me to wait?”

“…” I looked up to see his eyes. I could see hope in his bright eyes.

“…If…if you can…”

“It’s what I want to hear, Jing!” He said happily pulling me into his arms. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. I liked him too, so it didn’t hurt to tell him to wait for me, right?

                 

 

I hummed walking into the house. It felt so right when my crush also liked me back.

“Jing” Oppa’s voice came out from the corner and that startled me.

“Oppa, you scared me!” I said patting my chest.

“Don’t do that again” Oppa said coldly.

“Do what?”

“You have a fiancé, you know that right?” He continued. I lowered my head as I realized that he saw everything.

“I…”

“I know, Taejun is good for you. But, Remember…you’re not available!” Oppa said and walked away. Available? What am I? Thing? Aish!

“Oppa! I’m not a thing!”

“Then, live as you’re a woman”

“Oppa!!!”

 

 

I was really going crazy. Unnie, aunite and oppa were beign strict to me. They didn’t allow me to go anywhere I wanted. I had to go to school with That lazy annoying jerk and came back with him. I could not even go out after school. AhkKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Finally, it’s Saturday. I felt liking Saturday now. Because it’s a day that I could walk freely by myself.

“Jing, good luck!” Unnie said as she saw me ready myself to go out. I sighed walking toward Baeksoo who playing with his little duck alone on the couch. I picked him up and pecked his soft cheek gently.

“Noona, where are you going today?” Jin ran out of the kitchen with oppa after breakfast.

“I don’t know too, Jin-ah. Would you like to go with me?” I said pinching his cheek playfully.

“No! Daddy promises me that he’ll play game with me. So I can’t go. Sorry Noona”

“It’s ok. Then, I go alone again” I said and put Baeksoo in Oppa’s arms.

“Find him soon, Monkey” Oppa said. I rolled my eyes pouting at Unnie who smiling at me.

“Bye”   

 

As I walked out of the gate, my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out and found a message from Taejun.

From: Taejun

Can you go out today?

 

To: Taejun

Yes

 

From: Taejun

Wanna hang out with me?

 

To: Taejun

Where?

 

From: Taejun

Here!

 

Eh? With that Taejun’s car stopped just in front of me. I smiled and got into his car.

“So fast” I said.

“It’s very difficult to meet you now.”

“Blame my oppa and unnie. They’re so strict to me now”

“So…where to go?”

“I have to go the park today to find my fiancé first. And after that we can hang out all day” I said checking the message Auntie left.

“Blue jeans, white undershirt…black and white check shirt” I read the message.

“That’s it?”

“Yes. Auntie always leaves me a message about his outfit every Saturday for me to find him”

“You can’t find him that way”

“I think so. But I have to do it”

 

 

I and Taejun walked around the park to find a man who wore that outfit but it turned out to be our date when we could not find him.

“It’s not easy to find a man in the crowded. A lot of men wear that outfit” Taejun said to me. I nodded sipping my drink.

“Oh I got a message” Taejun said reading his message. I lowered my head to read too.

 

From: Taejin

I’m death, Hyung! Monster hyung stays at home. You told me that he’ll not home on Saturday. But he’s HERE!!!!!!!!!! Come home now!!!!!

 

“Taejin? Who’s that?”  I asked after read the message.

“My brother” Taejin said and blew his bang.

“You have a brother?”

“Yes, he just came back from England”

“And what does the message mean?”

“I’ll explain to you later. Now, we have to go to help him” Taejun said pulling my hand to get up.

“Why? He’s in danger?”

“As you know, everyone is scared of Sehun hyung, so he is. Sehun hyung is a monster to Taejin too”

“Eo…” I still didn’t get what he meant.

 

 

As the car stopped, Taejun ran into the house immediately. I followed him.

“Taejin-ah!” Taejun called out and stopped at the door. I stopped my feet just beside him. And my eyes widened when I saw what going on there. Five boys were kneeling on the floor with their hands on their head. They looked young and handsome, their age were around 18 to 20. They had fear on their face. And there, Oh Sehun, a.k.a Jerk, was standing handsomely with his hands in his pocket on the first floor of the house. He looked extremely good looking with that messy blond hair. And his face showed everything to us. The world could turn down in a second if he just moved a finger.

“Hyung!...” A boy with yellow hair yelled happily and was about to run to Taejin but he had to kneel back down when Sehun cleared his throat. That jerk moved his eyes to me and ran his eyes from my head to my toes. I frowned seeing his eyes ran through my body.

“Help me, hyung” Taejin said pleadingly.

I looked at then back and forth curiously. Taejun bit his lips and then walked toward those five boys.

“What did you do, Taejin?” Taejun asked softly. Sehun kept his eyes steady on them.

“I…I…” Taejin stuttered.

“I know…it’s your fault again”

“Hyung, help me…” Taejin said pouting at Taejun. I frowned seeing fear in those boys’ eyes.

“Get up!” I said pulling Taejin up. He looked surprised and stared at me curiously.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“You don’t have to kneel down here just because that jerk says so. What is he to you? He’s just a brother. He doesn’t have right to let you do this, ok? Now, Get up all and go home!” I said loudly. Those four boys looked at me and Sehun back and forth. That Jerk just kept his steady expression on.

“Go!” I said pushing the four boys out. They hesitated but got up and quickly ran out of the house. Now, there were only Taejun, Taejin, Sehun and I left. Sehun stood there staring at me. I stared back straightly. Then that jerk smirked at me and walked into his room. I, Taejin and Taejun let out relief sigh unison. Facing that Jerk was no joke at all. He’s so scary though.

“Who are you? You’re great! Just great!” Taejin said giving me his thumbs.

“You! We need to talk!” Taejun said through his teeth slapping Taejin’s head.  

“Ouch, it’s hurt hyung. It’s also your fault too. I asked you that was he home? You told me that he’s not, so I let my friends come…”

“You! Shhh!”

“Seriously, you seem scare of that Jerk a lot” I said. Taejin turned to me.

“Jerk? You meant…Sehun hyung?”

“Mm. Who else?”

“Great! High five!” Taejin said and I high five him.

“You’re the first ever. But I suggest you to stay away from him…he’s scary!” He said and walked away. I frowned turning to look at Taejun. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes wonder why everyone looked scare of that worthless jerk that much. But…who care. He’s just a jerk to me.