Threat

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

So that night Unnie and Oppa really left me sleeping on the couch in the hospital with that jerk. Seriously, they didn’t even care about my ity though. What if that Jerk got up and me?

I was sitting on the couch playing with my phone. Sehun was sleeping like a kid. When he sleeps he looked innocent and obedient. Now and then, I kept staring at his scar on his cheek. I didn’t know why too but it attracted me a lot.

We didn’t talk to each other since his parent went back. He was so stubborn and didn’t open up to his parent. I wonder, how could he live under one roof with them?

Somehow, I had a bad feeling toward him. He’s there in the hospital but his family could not take care of him. Such a lonely life, no meaning and lifeless. Why would he continue to live while he’s living for nothing but himself, alone? He didn’t even care about his father, who supposed to be an important thing in his life. He’s unreadable.   

I sighed and laid down to sleep, covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes. It gonna be a long night though. I missed my bed already.

23924748339 minutes later

I still could not sleep at all. It was liked something keeping my eyes open. I let out a deep sigh and got up to the bathroom. After finished my business, I came to check on Mr. Jerk again. I pulled the blanket up to his chin and my eyes caught something on his cheeks. It’s…tears…. I stared at him as I made sure he’s really a sleep.

“Sehun…Sehun…” I called softly. He didn’t make any sign. I guess, he’s really asleep. But then…his tears kept rolling down from his eyes. Wow, it’s my first time seeing someone sleeping while crying. Seriously, it’s not a joke. He’s really crying. I didn’t know what to do as his tears kept rolling down nonstop.

“Sehun! Sehun! Wake up!” I shook his shoulder.

“Hey, Jerk wakie! What happen to you huh?” I kept shaking his shoulder. And then he opened his eyes that full with tears.

“Bad dream? You scared me, Jerk, Your tears suddenly rolled down while your eyes close. Why you cry anyway? What made you cry?” I asked curiously. He wiped his tears away from his face and sighed.

“What did you see in your dream?” I asked again. He didn’t say anything but laid back down on the bed.

“Hey, Jerk…”

“Go to sleep”

“But you…”

“I said Sleep” He said firmly and closed his eyes. I then reached my hand to feel his forehead to check the heat, a bit hot. He slowly took my hand off. I pouted going back to the couch.

 

 

I groaned as I felt like my back got hit. It’s not comfortable to sleep on the couch though. Morning finally came, I rubbed my eyes turning to the bed. But…I saw nothing on the bed beside the blanket. I came back to my mind and ran into the bathroom to find him. But he’s nowhere to be seen. Worried rushed up to my chest. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed to Oppa.

“Oppa!!!”

‘Shhh. Your morning voice wakes up all the birds already’

“Not funny Oppa. Sehun is missing! I wake up and he’s already gone…”

‘Relax. I’ll call his home and the other, ok? You stay still, we’ll be there soon’ Oppa said calmly.

“Nae” And he hung up. I bit my lip sitting down on the couch. Aish! That Jerk was really a troublemaker. I could not stay still but walked back and forth in the room. After a while, the door opened and Unnie came in with oppa behind.

“Unnie…” I quickly ran to her.

“It’s ok, Jing. Sehun is already home”

“What? He went home without telling me anything and just gone like that? Such a Jerk!!!” I yelled angrily. How rude! He’s really careless. How could he left me without telling anything? Such a selfish jerk.

“dfalksjals;kjdjsurfhfsadlk” And I kept complaining all the way home. Unnie and oppa just kept quiet and listen to me. I’ll kill you, Jerk!

 

 

“Morning Jing” Unnie greeted me as I walked into the dining room.

“Morning Unnie, Morning Oppa. Morning Jin-ah, Morning Baeksoo” I greeted pecking Jin’s cheek and pinched Baeksoo’s cheek. Unnie was holding Baeksoo with oppa having breakfast beside.

“Jing-ah, bring that box along with you too. It’s for Sehun…”

“That jerk again. Instead of bring him breakfast, let me kill him first unnie”

“He’ll be here in minutes to pick you up to school”

“Again? I don’t want to go to school with him, oppa” I whined.

“You have no choice, Jing” Oppa said coldly and sipped the water. I pouted looking at Unnie pleadingly.

“What if he leaves me like yesterday? I don’t trust him oppa plus I’m still angry with him though. How could he do something nonsense like last night? Such a Jerk!” I complained hopelessly.

“Jing….”

“Can’t I go to school by myself, Unnie Oppa? Being with that Jerk makes me annoyed like living in the hell. He’s a Jerk and very annoying. And sometime scary, unreasonable, cruel, ert. I don’t want to see his face. If I see his face now, I’m sure I’ll kill him for leaving me…”

“Let’s go” Before I could finish, a voice came from my back. I widened my eyes as I recognized the voice. I looked at Unnie mouthing ‘when did he come?’ Unnie smiled shaking her head. I made a face. I’m dead meat.

“Study hard, Jing. Annyeong” Unnie waved smiling. I rolled my eyes as That jerk pulled my backpack that made me walking backward.       

 

 

“Let me go Jerk!” I yelled trying to free my backpack from his grip. He let me go and walked ahead with his jerk face. Ahhhhh I wanna shout!!!!!

“Yah!!!! Jerk!!!” I called his name loudly. He turned his head and and raised his eye brow at me.

“What? Wanna kill me?” He asked annoyingly.

“If I can…”

“Of course, you can’t”

“One day Sehun one day” I mumbled glaring at him.

“I bet, you can’t”

“It’s not a bet”

“I’m sure, you can’t kill me…because that one day never come”

“…” I kept walking forward and he stepped backward step by step with his hands in his pockets.

“Something unexpected will happen and your life will change. You better stop your feeling for Taejun…because you’re not meant to be with him…” He said softly.

“What do you mean?” I frowned.

“I meant…” He said walking back to me. I stopped my feet as he kept his trace toward me until he stood in front of me.

“I’ll never let Taejun gets what he wants” He said leaning down to my face and for my surprise…he pecked my lips and pecking became to be kissing. I widened my eyes trying to push him away but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the wall. I was trapped in his hands and I got even more surprised. Taejun was standing beside his car looking at us with his hurtful eyes. That’s a reason why that Jerk kissed me? I tried hard to push Sehun again but he didn’t release easily. Taejun’s eyes full with pain. He was dumbfounded at that spot, Sehun stopped kissing me but he acted like he still doing.

“If you don’t want to see him hurt like this…close your eyes and never ever date him anymore. It’s my threat and you must obey” Sehun said coldly. I bit my lips clenching my fist tight. He’s a cruel Jerk!

Sehun smirked letting go of my wrists and he turned to face Taejun. I really wanted to slap The Jerk’s head but my hands didn’t listen to me at all. I didn’t even dare to look at Taejun. How coward I was! Taejun, with his hurtful face, got on his car and drove away.

“Well done” Sehun said and he pulled me to walk on.

“I’ll kill you, Oh Sehun”

“When the right time comes”

 

That day, I was like glue to that jerk again. He was like ‘stay with me’ all the time. And I was scare of Sekyung’s glare already. She never left her eyes from me.

“Don’t care about her. She’s nothing” That’s what Sehun said.

“You’re troublemaker!”     

 

Sorryyyyyy!!!!!! For not updating for thousand years. Hope you don't mind. And now i'm back with a boring chapter but do hope you like it.
Annyeong see you next chapie