Test

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

That night I tried to avoid Sehun as much as possible. He didn’t talk to me either after he took a bath, he just went straight to his desk and worked. And I went to bed early than usual. Well, I could not face Sehun though. It was very embarrassing. Aish! I should not kiss him back, Babo me!

‘Make him jealous. If he jealous it means he really falls for you’ Suho oppa’s words rang in my head. And…

‘You make me jealous’ Sehun told me earlier. Really? Seriously? He loved me? I thought turning to look at Sehun who was typing something in his laptop. I was captured by his perfect feature. His nose was the first thing I noticed.

Then, I shook my head to get out of my crazy thought. I could not fall for him, he’s a total jerk. And it could not be that he loved me. Never ever. He just like to irritate me all the time. 

But he just told me that he was jealous, right? Did he really mean it when he said he’s jealous?

Well, it made me crazy already. I blew my bang covering the blanket over my body. A moment later, the blanket was pull away and showed Sehun’s face. I frowned.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Sleep” He said coldly and laid down beside me. I pouted turning my back to him and tried to sleep.

“Jing” Sehun said softly.

“Hm?” I replied didn’t dare to turn to him.

“It’s been a week after the marriage…right?”

“Hm” I hummed.

“And you feel bored without school and we didn’t even go anywhere for our honeymoon…” I blinked and turned to sleep on my back. He was beside me staring at the ceiling.

“Not really…” I said staring at the ceiling. I felt bored at first but not after I decided to find out more about him. I found it’s very interesting. I was so excited to know more about him.

“I was bored and now I have something to do with you and your boring life”

“What is it?”

“Your past”

“Instead of trying to find out I’ll tell you”

“What?” I asked with my eyes wide. I sat up and stared at him unbelievably.

“Really? You tell me?” I asked excitedly.

“…” He nodded smirking at me. What with that smirk?

“Then…”

“But…” But? Seriously, I didn’t like his ‘but’ at all.

“…” I didn’t say anything and waited him to continue.

“You saw my portfolio, right?” He asked. I dropped my mouth open as I got caught.

“I…I…yeah…” I stuttered lowering my head down.

“I told you not to touch my things, didn’t I?” he asked softly. I was like a kid doing something wrong and was scolded by mommy. He sat up and leaned his back on the headboard staring at me. I pouted feeling something like hurt.

“You did…”

“But you tried to do it again…”

“I was just trying to find a book to read and then I found your portfolio and I accidently read…”

“And you have no idea about what I’ll do to you after you try to find out about me?” Sehun said firmly with his poker face. He also caught my wrist.

“Eh…” I startled jerking my hand back but his grip was stronger.

“Do you think I don’t know about your purpose in trying to seek my secret?” He said slowly. His tone was so cold that made I felt uneasy.

“What…what are you talking about?”

“You’re always on their side, right? You never believe me when I tell you that they’re trying to hurt me or you. And now you’re trying to find out what they want to know…”

“…” What was he talking about? Really, clueless.

“It means, you’re helping them” He said staring at me with his cold eyes.

“I…well…I don’t understand what you’re talking about… Why should I help them? And what they want to know? And…” I said shaking my head.

“Because you want to help them, you even dare to betray your husband? Just because they acted very honest and good to you, you think that they’re really kind to everyone?” He continued with hurtful words. Betray? When did I? Why was he doing that to me? Before that he was so sweet telling me that he was jealous. And now, he’s being a jerk again saying I betrayed him.

“Have you ever thought before you said that I’m a betrayer?...” I said trying to jerk my hand away. But he didn’t care to release and got my other wrist. It’s hurt by his grip.

“Or not? Look, you’re trying to seek out my grade. You know what? They’re trying too. Shh, I should not let you know about my business though”

“…” My eyes started to tear. What was I? Didn’t even have a right to know about his business?

“Did you tell them about the business of mine?” He asked. I shook my head.

“I bet, you did” Well, he didn’t trust me.

“No. Why would I?”

“To help them. You always want to help them, right? You always love that bastard, don’t you?”

“Well, you’re making me dizzy… I can’t manage to understand what you’re trying to tell me though”

“Before you understand, tell me why you want to know more about my past? Present is not enough for you? First, my past with my mom’s diary and then you saw my grade… don’t you think it’s too much for a betrayed wife?” What? Say what? Betrayed wife?

“Yah!” I yelled struggling my wrist from his hands. And my tears also rolled down.

“Betrayed wife? When did I?...when did I betray you?” I yelled with my tears on my cheeks. He was a bit surprise seeing my tears.

“You think that I’m a betrayer, why would you marry me? Why would you let me know about your business if you’re afraid that I’ll tell them? And why would you act like you care about me? Why would you’re jealous when I was with other men? Why?! Why?” I asked crying and tried my best to struggle from his grip.

“Or…because you’re afraid I would tell your step mother and Taejun about your business, so you tried to separate me from them?” I continued to ask and tried to release myself from him.

“Stop it, Jing” He said and pinched me to the bed and he was on top of me.

“Let me…” Before I finished Sehun crushed his lips to mine. I tried hard to turn away but no use.

“Listen” he whispered after stopped kissing me. I panted hard trying to catch my breath.

“Ok, I give up. I’m doing this just to test you” What? Test? I widened my eyes as he looked down at me. And then he laid back beside me but didn’t release my wrist.

“I’m sorry” He said lowly. I blinked my eyes couldn’t get it. It was so fast. He was so serious earlier.

“Now, I think I can trust you like I trust Baekhyun hyung” He said reaching his hand to cup my cheek and wiped my tears.

“You test me? Don’t you think it’s too much? After calling me a betrayer you tell me that it’s just a test?”

“Let me tell you the truth then” His eyes were so serious but not like earlier. It was like he’s trying to tell me to keep listening. I bit my lips trying to calm down. Keep it later, Jing!

“First, my mother’s pain. You’re her daughter in law, you should know about it” He said getting up to his desk and brought a book back.

“Here” He said putting the book on my hand. I looked down and found it was a dairy book. I looked up to Sehun and he nodded.

“You’ll hate that witch after you read this book”

“…” I think, I was getting to know a part of Sehun’s hurtful secret.   

 

I’m sorry for making you wait guys. First, I didn’t want to do anything with Exo since Luhan’s leaving. I just can’t take it. But now, I’m fine.

There are ten members in exo remain there, right?

And I don’t have confident with this chapter at all. It’s kinda lame.

Have a great weekend anyway :)