You Make Me Jealous

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

Sehun opened his eyes slowly and found he was sleeping on Jing’s laps. Jing was sleeping soundly with her head resting on the arm of the couch, uncomfortable position but she slept so well. Sehun started up at her face and a small smile appeared on his lips. He reached his fingers to cares her bang from her face and his finger ran down to her eye brows, nose and lips.

“I…think…I’m falling for you, Brat…” Sehun whispered smiling. Jing turned her head a bit and made her head to fall down to Sehun’s face. Her hair covered both her face and Sehun’s. Sehun raised his head a bit, his nose touched her nose and before his lips reached hers she stirred turning her head on the arm of the couch and put her arms under her head. Sehun chuckled at her cuteness. He got up and carried her bridal style to the bed. Sehun covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead before went into the bathroom.

 

Jing’s POV

I opened my eyes after Sehun went into the bathroom. I touched my forehead where he left a kiss. I was awake when he carried me to the bed. Seriously, it confused me about his feeling. And I didn’t understand about my feeling why would I cared about him a lot when I hated him to death before. I’m going crazy as well.

 

Next day. 

It’s Saturday and I was going to meet Suho oppa at xxx café. Whatever, I had to know more about Sehun. Well, my husband had a lot of secret that I’ve never known before. But from now on I will figure it out.

“You’re going out?” Sehun asked walking out of the bathroom. I nodded combing my hair and tied into a pony tail.

“With who?” He asked running his fingers through his hair.

“Friend”

“Name?”

“I’m going! You work today?” I said trying not to answer his question.

“Just a discussion with Baek hyung”

“Then good luck” I took my phone and purse and walked away. He stopped me by taking my wrist.

“Be careful, ok? Text me wherever you go, alright? I’m not sure if that witch tries to hurt you or not”

“Like in drama…”

“Text me!” He raised his voice.

“OKOK” I said annoyingly and walked out of the room.

“You’re going out, Jing?” I was asked by Taejun. I nodded smiling.

“With hyung?”

“No, I’m going to meet my friend”

“Oh, good luck”

“Thank you, bye” I waved and ran off. Because Sehun was busy I had to take a taxi to the café. Suho oppa wanted to pick me up but I didn’t want Sehun know about our meeting though.

 

I walked into the café and tried to find Suho oppa.

“Jing!” Suho oppa waved his hand at me. He was beside the window at a corner. It’s so quiet here and good for us to talk.

“Does Sehun know that you’re with me?” Oppa asked.

“No. I don’t want him to know” I shook my head.

“It’s not a good idea, Jing. Tell him, you meet me at the café accidently. He’ll not mad at you” Suho said. I nodded taking out my phone and found a message from Sehun.

“I got a message from Sehun” I said reading the message.

From: Lazy Jerk Face

Where are you? I told you to text me, didn’t I?

“What did he say?”

“He told me to text him wherever I go. Don’t you think it’s too much?” I said pouting while typing back.

“It’s called Caring, Jing” Suho oppa said chuckling. I paused and looked up at him.

“Caring?”

“Yes, that kid is worrying about you. He wants to know if you’re safe or not”

“Why?”

“It’s normal that husband loves his wife”

“Love?”

“Because he loves you so he cares about you”

“It can’t be, oppa. He doesn’t love me…even a bit” I said lowly. I think, I trust Suho oppa and told him everything about us.

“Why so sure that he doesn’t love you? I know that kid for years…”

“Then…”

“You come here because you trust me then why don’t you tell me what’s the problem between you and Sehun?” Suho oppa said smiling.

“Mm, where should I start? You know, Sehun and I never get along well, right?” He nodded.

“And we got married because our parents…we don’t love each other”

“It happened before the marriage”

“And now…we’re still in bad term”

“Believe me, Sehun loves you. If you don’t believe me, we can make a deal”

“A deal?”
“Make him jealous. If he jealous it means he really falls for you” He said. I smiled shyly.

“Will it work?” I asked. He nodded.

“Ok, now we move to the point now. You want to know more about Sehun’s past, right?”

“Yes”    

“Where did we stop yesterday?”

“Sehun’s grade and his step mother tried to kill him”

“Right. First, Sehun’s grade changed and we found that he had problem with his family”

“…”

“You will never believe when he said that his step mother tried to kill him, right? First, I thought he lied. But I tried to find out more. I found that his step mother only cares about him in front of his father.  She’s like an evil in angel body”

“…”

“About his grade…I don’t know why too. When we just know each other, he was a clever boy although he’s a jerk to us but we tried to approach him until he trusted us. He was a top student who had a book with him every time but after the day he told us about his step mother trying to kill him. He started to change. He liked to skip class and didn’t even care to study like before. And he becomes a top weak student until now” And I told him about Sehun’s grade in his portfolio. Suho oppa didn’t know about it too.

“He’s really something when it comes to his study” I said. He nodded.

And then we continued to talk about that matter. Until Suho oppa had to go because his mother needed him.

“Don’t forget about our deal, Jing”

“What deal, oppa?”

“Make Sehun jealous”

“Oh, about that…”

“You’ll know. Let me send you home. Let’s go” He said getting up.

“It’s ok, oppa. I want to go to market”

“I’ll drop you at the market then”

“Ok”

 

And then Suho oppa sent me to the market and he drove off didn’t forget to remind me about the mission ‘make Sehun jealous’.

I then got into the market. Well, I was not sure what to buy though. I roamed around the mall for clothes and food. I also bought some stuffs for Jin and unnie too. After shopping I’ll visit them. It’s just a week but I missed them so much already. 

“Oh, hello Jing” English sentence caught my attention. I looked up and saw Ken smiling at me.

“Ken? What are you doing here?” I asked back.

“I need to buy something and you? Look like you’re going home, right?”

“Yes”

“Let me send you home”

“Nah, it’s fine…”

“Come on. Who am I? If you’re my friend then let’s go together. Or you don’t trust me?”

“No No. I’m not going home yet”

“Where are you going then?”

“I want to visit my brother and sister. You know them also.”

“Oh, really? Who?”

“Baekhyun oppa”

“Oh, then it’s good. I know his house and I wanted to visit then too. Let’s go” He said taking the bags from my hands.

“Ken…” I said but he walked ahead didn’t even give me a chance to refuse.

 

“So…where are you studying now?” Ken asked as we were on the way.

“I study in Xxxx College” and we kept quiet. It’s awkward being with him.

“We’re here” Ken said. I nodded and opened the door.

“Noona!!!” As we stepped into the house Jin ran to me happily.

“Aigo, Jin. You’re getting cuter now. Look, your cheeks are chubby also” I said pinching Jin’s cheeks.

“Daddy tells me to eat a lots. Because eating a lot make me healthy and cute” He said cutely and obedient.

“Aigo! Here, for you, Jin-ah” I said handing him a bag which I bought it for him.

“Thank, Noona. Oh, hello brother. Nice to see you again” Jin said bowing. He spoke in English again. I found it’s so lovely.

“Jing, don’t you come in?” Unnie shouted from living room.

“Nae. Come on” I said nodding at Ken. He nodded and followed me.

“Hello, Ken. Nice to see you again” Unnie said. He nodded smiling.

“Why you two come together?” Unnie asked. I nodded and she mouthed ‘ Sehun is here.’ I nodded mouthing back ‘I know’. And she gave me a glare. I pouted and shrugged my shoulders.

“Have you had lunch yet, Ken? If not, let’s join us. Baekhyun and Sehun are in his office. Do you want to meet them?” Unnie invited Ken.

“It’s ok. My Mom wanted to have lunch with me. So I’m going now” Ken said getting up.

“See you later”

“Yes, good luck” Unnie said. I got up and sent him to the gate.

“Thank you, Ken”

“Don’t mention it. What is friend for?” He said smiling.

“Thank again” I smiled. He’s very nice and kind. If I was not married. Maybe I could date him though.

 

After Ken went back, I got back in the house and found Oppa and Sehun were in the living room too. Oppa was playing with Jin, while Sehun sat quietly beside Unnie.

“Sehun, someone is cheating behind your back, you know?” Oppa said. Say What?! Cheating?

“Oppa, we’re just friends!” I whined. Sehun looked at me coldly. Well, I hated his cold eyes.

“Sehun, Ken is a true rival, right?” Oppa continued. I bit my lip glaring at him.

“Oppa!”

And we continued to argue about that thing. Sehun just kept silent. Oppa kept saying I was cheating and Unnie always supported her husband’s idea. Aish! That lovely birds.

 

After lunch, I and Sehun came back home. No one of us let out a word. He just kept his poker face on. I could only watch out of the window.

When we arrived home, Sehun headed straight to our room. I didn’t know what to say and just followed him to our room too.

“You were with him, that’s why you didn’t reply my message?” I was asked as I just stepped my left foot in the room (Ah, just kidding. I already close the door). Sehun was leaning beside the door frame.

“So what?” I said annoyingly walking away but I was pull back by Sehun and he pushed me to the wall, not so hard but it’s enough to hurt my back.

“Yah! You hurt me!” I yelled struggling from his grip.

“Stay still” His cold voice made me freeze. I frowned looking up and my eyes widened as he dropped his lips to mine. His left hand was on my waist to keep me still and his right hand was gripping my wrist. He continued to kiss me like that until I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss. I didn’t know why I kissed him back but it felt good and right. It was so passionate. My mind was blank and empty.

“Reply every my single text and call, clear?” He said after the kiss. I was too dumbfounded to react.

“And tell you something…”

“…”

“You make me jealous” He said and walked away. I closed my eyes trying to get my sense back. What just happened?