Worthless

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

The next day, I asked Oppa to accompany me to Taejun’s house to get my cactus back and for my surprise, he agreed without a word. Sometime, I really didn’t understand about him. Unreadable!

“Would you like to go in, oppa?” I asked as he parked the car in front of the mansion.

“Yes”

“Let’s go” I said getting out of the car. And we got in when the door was opened by a guard.

“Thank you” I said.

“How are you, Hyung? It’s been very long time” Baek oppa said to the guard. Looked like oppa and that guard had a close relationship.

“I’m fine. But not for Young master”

“What’s wrong?”

“He’s rarely home recently and if he does, he would lock himself up in the room entire day. I’m so worried about him…” The guard told worriedly.   

“Maybe he spends his time with our friends. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of that, just make sure he’s safe at home”

“Yes, sir!”

“Thank you. Is Sehun home anyway?”

“Yes. And I think he stays in his room entire day again”

“And Taejun?”

“He’s home too”

“Ok. I’m going in”

“Yes, sir” And we went in the house. The maids bowed as she saw us. I bowed back.

“I want to see Taejun, Auntie”

“He’s in Master’s office with young master Sehun. I’ll inform them, please wait” She said politely and walked toward a room. Oppa and I then sat in the living room. I looked around and found two big portraits of the family on the wall. One, on the left side, there were three people and I could recognize them, Taejun, his mother and Sehun’s father. And on the right there were four people in. The boy was cute, he was around 8-9 years old, I guess.

“Who are those people, oppa?” I asked pointing to the photo on the right side.

“Sehun, Sehun’s mother, father and grandfather”

“Is that the jerk?” Sehun was smiling widely. He was so cute back then. His mother was so beautiful with that angelic smile. And his father was so handsome when he was young. And …..

Bammmm

A sound of something bang on the wall came out from a room. I startled and turning to look at oppa.

“You bastard!!! Get  your out from my face, RIGHT NOW!!!” A loud voice was heard after the bang sound.

“Such a worthless!!!” I flinched as I heard that. Oppa frowned staring at the door.

“Who’s that, oppa?...” I asked softly. And before I could say something more, Sehun came out of the room and slammed the door shut loudly.

“…” I was speechless. Sehun glanced at me and his eyes laid on Oppa. And then he walked out of the house without a word.

“Jing?” Taejun called as he saw me. I turned and smiled at him.

“Hi…”

“Taejun, send Jing home, ok? I have to go” Baek oppa said and walked out.

“Oppa…” But he was already out of my sight. 

“What bring you here, Jing?” Taejun asked.

“What happen earlier? I meant…you, Sehun and your father…”

“Hyung againsts Appa’s order again” He said with worried expression.

“He’s such a rebellious” I said and Taejun sighed.

 

 

It’s Monday. After breakfast I came out of the gate and found Sehun leaning on the wall in front of the house.

“What are you doing here, Jerk?”

“Let’s go” He said and walked a head.

“So…you’re my bodyguard today?” I asked walking behind him.

“…”

“What happen between you and your father yesterday?”

“Not your business. Why do you care?”

“Taejun also involved, right? I’m Taejun’s friend. I care about him”

“You like him?” He asked turning his head to me with his eye brow up. I was taken aback with his sudden question.        

“I…of course! Why not? I like him! He’s a good guy who every girls dream about. Smart, top student, obedient son, so he could be a perfect boyfriend. If he becomes my boyfriend, it’ll be a great thing to me ever! Isn’t it a good idea?” I said dreamingly. And in a blink of an eye, I was pushed to the wall hard.

“What the?!!! What are you doing, Jerk? It’s hurt!” I yelled and tried to struggle my shoulder from his hand but could not. His hand was so strong. I then hit his shoulder with my free hand but he grabbed it and pinched to my side.

“You like him…then…you’re standing against me…”

“Let me go, You jerk!”

“You’ll face me when you stand on his side…and I’m a bad guy who always stays here to destroy whoever likes him…and you’re also one of them…”

“You selfish jerk! You have no right to do that!!! Stop it or you’ll regret it later!”

“From now on…you’ll always stay by my side and you never ever see his smart face!”

“Yah!!!!”

“Try against my wish and you’ll know what happen to you and him…”

“Jerk! Bad! Selfish! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled at his face. How could he say that to me? At least, Taejun was his brother and I was his friend’s sister. How could he try to hurt me and his brother? Such a…Aish!

“Because I’m bad, because I’m selfish…and I’m doing this to you…”

“It’s also because you’re worthless…”

“What?!”

“You can’t be a good son to your father and you’re always compared…that’s why you’re mad and hurt your brother. You’re worthless to be loved, you know it, don’t you?!”

“Am I that worthless?” He asked staring into my eyes deeply.  

“Of course, You are!” I said staring back.

“Say that again!”

“You’re worthless to be loved! You’re worthless to be care! You’re worthless to…opps!” I widened my eyes as he crushed his lips into mine, my wrist were pinched hard against the wall. I could not move at all. How…how could he do this to me?! My first kiss!!!!!  

"You steal my first kiss, you thief!!!"  

“Really? It's your first time kising? I can be a bad son, a bad student, a bad brother, a bad friend…but I bet, I can be a good kisser!” He said releasing my hands and stepped back smirking at me. I bit my lip glaring at him angrily. And then I slapped his cheek hard. His pale cheek became red immediately with my fingers print.

“Jerk!!!” I yelled clenching my fists tight. He turned to me still with stubborn eyes.

“Glad you know. And always remember in your head…stay away from Taejun and stick to me like glue!” He said firmly and grabbed my wrist again.

“Let me go! What are you doing? You’re hurting me, you know?”

“I know!”

“Make up your mind, Jerk! Worthless jerk!”

“Say it again, I’ll kiss you!” Opps! Seriously, why did he do that to me? He’s Baek oppa’s friend and I’m Baek oppa’s sister and he really wanted to hurt me just because I like his stepbrother?

“I’m not hurting you. And don’t ever think that you tell Baek hyung about this and he’ll believe you. I have a perfect excuse that I’m protecting you like a bodyguard at school! Wanna bet?”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted my lung out and he just continued to drag me just like that. Otteoke? What should I do now? At least, I’ll try to tell oppa and unnie. Let’s see, worthless jerk!