Picnic

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

We were sitting on the grasses in front of Omma’s grave. Sehun put the flowers down in front of his mother’s photo. She was smiling in that photo. Her smile was just like Sehun’s. They had same eyes smile though.

“Omma’s smile is just like yours…beautiful and calm” I said lowly. Sehun sighed reaching his hand to caress her face. I smiled trying to hold back my tears.

“Mom, soon and sooner I’ll get back all your pain. They’re going to pay for it, pay to you and me” He said lowly. I didn’t say anything. I knew they hurt him so bad but I didn’t want him to make them pay though.

                ***************************************

After that we went to my school.

“I’ll pick you up at 11” He told me before I got out of the car.

“Mm”

“And, don’t let Sekyung hurt your again”

“….Ok…” I nodded opening the door.

As expected, Kai was waiting for me in front of the gate. I sighed again. Well, I realized I sighed a lot already.

“Morning” He greeted. I nodded and we walked in.

“I guess you already visit Omma’s grave” Kai said.

“Mm”

“I need to go the restroom a bit. Wait me at the locker, ok?” Kai said and turned into the corner to the restroom.

I walked toward the locker and opened it. For my surprise my locker was full of trashes. I sighed closing my eyes. How long I have to face all of Sekyung’s anger? It had no sign she would stop though.

“Feel free to enjoy your everyday with these stuff?” A sharp voice came from behind that I knew exactly who it was. I took a deep breath and turned to her. She was looking at me with a smirk.

“Feel free to do this kind of stuff on me but to tell you something…Sehun will never love you and we will never divorce because of you” I said calmly and steady staring into her eyes bravely.

“Witch!” She cursed with her eyes full of anger.

“You’re selfish to try to get someone who doesn’t even love you…” Before I could finish what I was talking she reached her hand to slap me but this time I caught her hand.

“I have hands and I don’t hesitate to fight back. Remember, if you slap me, I can slap you too” I said and pushed her hand back. She glared at me hatefully. But who cared, I’m not a statue. And I’m Jing, a brat at my previous school, beat a lot of girls because they tried to flirt with my Oppa. So I’m not going to lose my husband to other girl. I turned my heel and walked away.

“We’ll see…” Before I turned the corner I heard she said.

“That was so cool” Kai said walking beside me. I smiled weakly while my mind kept thinking about Sekyung. I didn’t want to fight with her though.

                *********************************

“How was work?” I asked as I got into the car which Sehun was waiting for me.

“Fine” He said lowly.

“Your voice didn’t tell me so though”

“I’m just tired” His tone went lower. He pulled my hand to make me lean to him and he pecked my cheek before turned to start the engine.

“Next week, we have final exam” I said leaning back to my seat. My cheeks were hot as well by embarrassment.

“I’ll take it” He said and drove off. Then I notice Sekyung standing in front of the gate staring at us. I turned to look at Sehun if he noticed too. He was staring at the path but I knew he was telling me to ignore her as he took my hand and it gently.

“She’s just nothing”

“Mm, where are we going?” I asked.

“To have lunch”

                ********************************

We came to a park and we had lunch like a picnic. It was a quiet place under a tree. It was also warm and fresh there. There weren’t any people around since it was a workday. Sehun had a mat in his car so we sat it on the ground.

“On Omma’s birthday we always come here” He told me.

“Oh. Then it’s very good since I make Omma’s favorite dishes” I said preparing all the food out.

“Thank you, Jing” I looked up hearing those words. He was smiling at me widely.

“You’re welcome, Jerk” I said shyly. He reached his hand to push my chin up and captured my lips with his. It felt like I was in a drama where a main male kiss his bride in a flower garden. It felt good and heaven.

                ***********************************

Hi, guys. How are all of you? It’s been a while since my last update. First, let me say sorry for late update and second let me say sorry for my short update. Last, Happy late Merry Christmas. Wish all of your dreams come true.