Chapter Nineteen

Wanna Bet? (Finished)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday, June 22nd

"So, for lunch I've had the chef prepare you a salmon avocado salad, and for an afternoon snack I've prepared apple slices and Earl Grey tea with milk." Ren’s butler spoke while a maid helped him to bed and tucked him in.

"Wonderful." Ren sighed and laid back, ignoring him. The maid left after filing a glass with water and putting it on his nightstand.

"Your father was very clear on the rules regarding your care."

"He was also clear that my future endeavours are basically a waste of time from now on." Ren smiled sarcastically.

"There's nothing wrong with honest, hard work."

"I've been busting my off for years. He promised me the position when I was thirteen. Now, he suddenly goes back on his word?" Ren punched his pillow once.

"I'm sorry, sir." He gave Ren an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, whatever. Just make sure you don't overwork yourself again." Ren folded his arms after turning his television on. His butler left the room to check on his lunch preparations. Ren scrolled through the TV shows and movies he could watch, when his butler came back to his room.

"Miss Morgan has arrived for you, sir." Ren sat up as she walked in.

"Hey." He smiled. She smiled back and sat on his bed as his butler closed the door after leaving. "What are you doing here?"

"Jonghyun told me yesterday that you would be discharged from the hospital today. And, I just wanted to see you." She blushed slightly.

"Well, after spending a whole week going through tests at the hospital, you're the best thing to look at." He threw he covers off of him and sat next to her on his knees. He put his hand on her neck and pulled her close for a kiss. It grew heated quickly and his hand dropped to her leg, sliding up to her skirt.

"I'll be honest. I've missed this the most." He smirked before diving back on for a kiss. He was about to make a move, when a knock on the door interrupted them.

"What?!" He snapped. Jessica flinched at it.

"I feel the need to remind you, sir, your father has also instructed me that you are not permitted to be alone in a room with Miss Morgan." He heard his butler say from the other side.

"You're kidding me." Ren said through gritted teeth. Ren scoffed when his butler walked in without a warning.

"ual activities cause immediate raise in heart rate and blood pressure. Therefore, your father prohibits it." Ren laid back and heaved an exasperated whine.

"Kill me." Jessica laid down next to him as his butler sat at his desk.

"Want to watch people get killed in a crime show? That always cheers me up." Ren frowned at her.

"That's a little disturbing." Ren narrowed his eyes at her.

"Chill, it's not like I'm watching it happen in real life." She said and got under the covers with him. Ren out on one of the shows she liked and the cuddled up. They spent the rest of the day in bed, having lunch and dinner together. She started feeling sleepy around nine in the evening and her head nodded a bit. Ren noticed and kissed her cheek once.

"You should get into something more comfortable before you fall asleep." He kissed her cheek again and pulled the covers aside for her to get out, but she just embraced him tighter and whined at the warmth leaving her legs. His butler got up instead and grabbed one of Ren's shirts and some leggings for to sleep in. Since he figured Ren wouldn't try to have with her when she's half asleep, he bid them a good night and left the room after turning the lights off. He helped her change and threw the clothes she was wearing somewhere before the two laid down comfortably and cuddled up again, facing each other.

"I love you." Jessica whispered after a while.

"I love you too." He smiled at her.

"Your heart's beating faster." She grinned.

"Don't tell my dad." He joked. The two chuckled together.

"Do you still want to have ? We're alone now."

"As much as I'd love to, I'm pretty sure my father has some type of surveillance set up outside my room to hear if the bed starts creaking or not."

"Well, like you said on our first date, there's no need for specifically." She looked up at him. He bit his bottom lip as he looked down at her.

"That's true. There's plenty we could do that won't make the bed creak." He smirked. He pulled her up by her waist and kissed her before placing both his hands on her bottom.

 

Wednesday, June 26th

"One more." Ren told the bartender at Aron's club.

"Shouldn't you stop? It's your third already, and it's barely been an hour. Slow down a little." Minhyun said as the bartender put the drink in front of Ren. Ren chuckled as he grabbed the glass.

"Why? My dad won't allow me to go to school anyway. Plus, if I have a hangover, I won't mind staying in bed all day." He took a big gulp of his drink.

"Come on, Ren. You invited Jessica. What if she sees you like this?" Jonghyun tried to reason with him. Ren chuckled, "who cares? We'll have more fun drunk anyways." Ren chugged the rest of his drink.

"Ren, you're wasted. You can barely stand up straight and at this point I doubt you could even recognize her if she stood in front of you." Baekho interjected.

"Just give up. Let Jessica yell at him when she gets here instead." Aron patted Baekho on his back.

"By the way." Ren slurred. "Get out."

"What?" The other boys frowned.

"I want to be alone with her. The only reason I came here tonight is because my security detail won't follow me inside."

"You're not going to try to have with her in this room, are you? I will kill you!" Aron argued.

"What happened to letting Jessica yell at him?" Baekho raised his eyebrows.

"This is my dad's business. No ion inside!"

"Says the guy who lost his ity in the bathroom here." Minhyun muttered. Aron glared at him.

"If things get heated, I'll take her to my car. Now, go!" Ren shouted. They rolled their eyes at him and got up to leave.

"Go take a smoke break or something." Aron told the bartender before leaving. The bartender left too, giving Ren the room to himself. He went behind the bar and mixed a drink for himself, spilling most of it on the floor, before walking over to the large window and watched the crowd on the dancefloor. He scoffed when he saw a couple basically dry-hump each other.

"." He cursed loudly as he dropped his glass when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." He tried crouching down to pick up the shards, but fell down on his behind halfway down. He cursed again when a large shard cut his hand. He heard the door close and someone wearing heels walk over.

"You're a sloppy drunk." She commented.

"That's why I have you. Smart sober girl, for the dumb drunk guy." He gave her a goofy smile and held out his other hand. She grabbed it and helped him up.

"Looks like you cut it pretty deep. You need to get a bandage on it. Maybe even stitches."

"I will. But, first, come here. Let me thank you for helping me up." She giggled as he pulled her closer. He groaned shortly when he put his wounded hand on her waist. He was surprised when she initiated entrance, but easily dismissed it when she pressed her body into his.

Meanwhile, the other four boys had gone to a different, smaller private room and had left the door open, eyeing the entrance. When Jessica finally walked in, Baekho jumped up and called her over. They warned her about Ren's condition.

"I can't say I'm surprised. All he's ever talked about is preparing for that position in his dad's company and that's been taken away. For him that's like, no longer having any future. He probably just feels lost." Jessica said.

"Well, don't be too annoyed if he gets insensitive. I wouldn't be surprised if he passes out in a few minutes." Minhyun muttered.

"I better go check on him then. Can you maybe come with me? If he's passed out, I can't carry him to his car, and I can't drive either. Plus, I don't really feel pushing a depressed, , drunk boy off of me." Jonghyun and Baekho gave her a sympathetic smile and joined her on her way up to the room. Baekho opened the door for them and froze when he looked inside. Jessica and Jonghyun also froze, shocked by the sight. Ren had pushed the girl onto the sofa and had his hands underneath her dress, the hem now risen up to her stomach. Jessica swallowed hard before finally speaking up.

"Ren?" She was barely audible. Her voice broke. Baekho and Jonghyun rushed in and pulled Ren off, pushing him to the ground. He gave the two a confused glance before looking at the door opening.

"Jess?" He frowned. Jessica looked at the girl again before back at him with a gasp. She shook her head before heading back downstairs. She could barely look through the blurriness of her tears.

"Jessica!" Ren got up and ran after her. Baekho followed. Aron, who was just coming up the stairs after seeing Jessica run outside, caught Ren just in time when he tripped at the top.

"Ren, let her go. I don't think she even wants to look at you, after what she just saw." Baekho told him when he finally caught up to him.

"What the hell happened?!" Aron frowned at the two.

"Ren just went to second base with some random girl that sneaked into the VIP room." Baekho told him as he held Ren's arm to keep him standing. Aron's eyes widened. He glanced at Ren, who seemed like the reality of what he just did started sinking in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter