Chapter Four

Wanna Bet? (Finished)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've been worried sick about you! First I thought you were with that stupid Ren, because I didn't see the both of you. Then, I saw him coming in and then you were still lost! I figured he must've you and leave you at the spot, freezing to death as he kept that stupid, annoying, evil smirk on his face like he did something!" Jihoon said in one breath. He went inside to check of Jessica was by her locker, only to find her talking to Ren, alone. He dragged her away from him when he wasn't looking, so he couldn't stop him.

"Why would Ren me?" Jessica frowned. "He's not that type of guy."

"You don't know that!" Jihoon shouted at Jessica, startling her. "For all we know he might have bribed those girls to tell good stories about him!"

"You're being ridiculous." Jessica said, shaking her head. Before Jihoon could open his mouth, he was cut off.

"Hey, beautiful. There you are." She glanced to her left and found Ren standing there, smiling at her.

"Better be careful," Ren said as he titled his head towards Jihoon. "He might ruin that beautiful of yours." He said as he winked at her. Jihoon growled in anger. Ren smirked at her before pouting his lips and make a kissing sound before leaving. Jessica blushed madly as she remembered their date.

"What the hell was that about?!" Jihoon snapped at her.

"We kind of went out Friday. And we kissed." She explained.

"You what?!" He shouted. Some students turned their head at him and told him to be quiet.

"It's not that big of a deal. I'm sixteen. It would be about time I had my first kiss."

"Yes it's a big deal. Your first kiss is with a sleazebag!"

"Okay, you can go calm down. I'm going to class." She pushed him off and rushed off.

 

The bell for lunch rang. Jessica rushed to her locker, hoping to avoid Nana's vengeance, and grabbed her lunch. She gasped audibly when Ren had appeared next to her when she closed her locker.

"Hi." Ren said, trying hard to hold back his laughter. His friends had no problem with snickering at her, however. "Want to have lunch with us?" Jessica nodded and followed them to the cafeteria. Jessica went ahead and got a table while the guys got their food.

"Piss off, ." Nana said as she leaned her hands on the table.

"I was invited." Jessica muttered.

"And now you're uninvited." Raina said.

"Why?"

"Cause this is our table." Lizzy retorted.

"What's wrong with that one?" Jessica pointed behind them at an empty table.

"Just go. Before we turn you into the special of the day." Nana threatened. Jessica stood up, but was pushed back down by a hand on her shoulder.

"Ladies." Ren sat down next to Jessica and put his arm around her waist.

"You're the one who asked it to lunch?" Nana scowled.

"Yes. Now, if you three don't mind, we'd like to eat our lunch in peace." Ren smiled momentarily before grabbing his fork. Jessica tried hard not to laugh in Nana's face as she laughed, obviously feeling insulted.

"What's that?" Jonghyun asked when Jessica pulled out a lunchbox.

"My lunch." Ren frowned at it.

"You brought that from home?" He asked.

"I do this every day." She smiled at him and started eating.

"Why don't you just buy lunch?"

"Cause it's almost 50 dollars for a decent meal. That's almost triple my allowance. And before you offer, you don't need to buy me lunch." Ren chuckled.

"I can admire that, not taking charity. But, at least let me buy you a drink then." Ren stood up and kissed her head before heading to the soda machine. Ren got a few cans for all of them and headed back.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Jihoon shouted at Ren. He was looking for Jessica and was just in time to witness Ren kissing her head. Ren pretended his ear hurt.

"Jesus. You're loud." He replied.

"Answer me, you spoiled !" Jihoon grabbed Ren by his collar. Jonghyun and Minhyun jumped up and rushed over to pull the two apart. Jihoon grabbed Jessica's wrist and tried to drag her away when she walked over.

"We're leaving!" Jihoon shouted but Jessica resisted.

"No! Stop! You're hurting me!" She yelled as she pulled her wrist out of his grip.

"Relax, dude. She's just having lunch with us." Jonghyun said. Jihoon glared at him.

"She doesn't want to." Jihoon spat.

"I haven't heard her answer yet." Minhyun said smirking.

"Well, it's no." Jihoon said as his fists clenched more and more.

"I never knew your name is Jessica." Jonghyun mocked. Minhyun and Ren chuckled. Jihoon looked at Jessica who was avoiding his gaze.

"You do know, he is a flirt, right?" Jihoon said while pointing at Ren. "He doesn't give a about you." Jessica felt a little hurt. Usually she would just shake these kind of comments about Ren off, but now she felt like that was a wrong thing to do.

"He is just a piece of spoiled , who just happened to climb out of the right -" Jihoon held his cheek as Jonghyun and Minhyun stood agape at what Jessica just did. Ren stood there with wide eyes of both shock and admiration of what Jessica did. Jessica actually slapped him. Hard.

"You're being the right now." She said and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Smart move, ." Ren said with a smirk before following her. Jihoon tried to follow them, but was stopped by Jonghyun and Minhyun before he could even turn around.

 

Ren found her in the schoolyard, near the lily garden.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he sat next to her.

"Just leave me be, for a while."

"I don't think I should."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like pretty girls crying over ugly garbage bags." He smiled at her. She looked away from him. "What's so bad about the things he said? I mean I am kind of a flirt."

"I know. I don't know why, it just pissed me off." She started playing with her fingers.

"Whatever reason you had for it, that slap was absolutely ing." She smiled at him.

"There we go. We don't need to spill any tears over a loser like that." He her cheek when she looked at him. They leaned in to each other and kissed. She pulled away after a while.

"Thank you." She smiled at him. He smiled back before pulling her close again. After class, Ren drove Jessica home first, before heading to his friends. But, not before a passionate make out session in the car, of course. Ren parked his car and walked into the old factory, owned by Minhyun's father. His father is letting it get reconstructed into an apartment building. He snickered at the sight as he walked in. Aron and Dongho were so kind to pick Jihoon up from school and keep him occupied until the other three were finished.

"This is a beautiful sight to behold." He said as he walked closer. Dongho took the liberty of holding Jihoon down, by twisting his arms behind his back and kneeling down on him.

"Get him off of me!" Jihoon yelled. The boys only laughed. Jihoon opened his eyes just enough to watch Ren walk closer and kick him in the chin.

"Ow! !" Jihoon shouted in agony.

"Get up." Ren demanded. Dongho got off of him and stood next to Aron. Jihoon ignored him and remained laid down on the ground.

"You didn't hear him? Get up!" Aron spat at Jihoon. He continued to ignore them.

"Help him up." Ren said. Jonghyun and Aron grabbed Jihoon's arms and pulled him up into a standing position. Ren came closer to him and gripped a fistful of Jihoon's hair and pulled it harshly to make him look at him. "Seems like listening isn't your strongest habit, is it? Hoonie." Ren glared at him. Jihoon's eyes widened at the nickname.

"Who told you that?!" Jihoon breathed heavy.

"Jessica did. And, I'm pretty sure that we'll get more embarrassing facts of you from her. Especially after today." Minhyun replied.

"She'll look through you. She'll see you never m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter