Chapter 8

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

 

Ryeo's POV

 

          “Ryeo. Ryeo. RYEO! WAKE UP!!” Someone shook me before attempting to pull me off the bed. 

          “What?!” I yelled popping back up, only to hit the person in the head. 

          “Ow, you have a hard head,” the person muttered. It was still a little dark but I could just barely make out who it was.

          “VOID?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!” I yelled. Good thing Henry left for America yesterday, and Zhou Mi had left for China or else those two would’ve hit their heads falling off the bed or something.

          “I was just going to wake you up,” He whined, pouting. Yeah, like that would make me forgive him...

          “Why’d you wake me up,” I looked to the clock by the bed, it read 6:00 AM. “And at 6 in the morning! What are you thinking?”

          “Theo and Kihwa are leaving. Theo woke me up, for who knows what reason......”He muttered, now I could see that he was actually really tired. How can this guy... THEO AND KIHWA ARE GONNA BE LATE!!

          “Ryeo?” Kihwa peeked in through the door, all dressed and ready to leave. 

          “Oh, yeah. One second, let me get dressed,” I replied as calmly as possible after that little panic moment, before throwing, literally throwing, Void out the door. I got dressed in a simple outfit; jeans, a t-shirt, hat and sweatshirt.

          “Who’s driving?” I asked as I slipped my phone and money in my sweatshirt pocket.

          “Me,” Void said, keys in his hands but he still looked like he would collapse at any second. And if I failed to mention: he was holding my keys. The keys to the new car Eunhyuk got me about two days ago, a Black Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder, and I was not gonna let him crash that beauty.

          “You? You look like you’d get us in a car wreck in your state,” I scanned him from head to toe.

          “Fine, you drive then,” He glared at me. With those sleepy eyes of his, I didn’t even know it was possible! He threw the keys at me and I caught them with ease. Only the four of us: Void, Kihwa, Theo and I, got in the car.

          “Where’s that brother of yours?” Void asked Kihwa. “What’s his name? HwaMin?”

          “Minhwa, and he’s too tired. From thinking of a certain someone,” She muttered, turning away from him.

          “Eh, Minhwa, Hwamin, same thing,” Void answered, he probably didn’t even hear her as he dropped his head on the car window. 

          “Their problems never end,” Theo whispered to me, referring to Kihwa, Minhwa and Luna, as he shook his head and buckled his seatbelt in the passenger seat, next to me. The car ride to the airport wasn’t long, but it seemed pretty long because of the dead silence in the car. No one talked. Not even Theo, who would usually start a conversation if it were too quiet. It may have been Kihwa’s red eyes that looked like she’d cried her eyes out or Void’s sleepiness or maybe Theo’s unusual staring-at-the-road that caused me not to say anything. I parked in the front of the airport and none of them walked out.

          “We’re here you guys,” I said. Theo snapped from his unusual gaze and Kihwa shook her head, both opened their door and walked out. While Void, being the stubborn guy he is just sat there with his head against the door, eyes closed. Who knew he would look so peaceful and harmless when he was asleep. Awww........not. I walked out and opened the door causing him to fall out of his seat onto the road.

          “Ow, what’d you do that for?” He slowly got up, rubbing his head, where it hit the concrete. His fault for not wearing a seat belt.

          “You guys seem so depressing!” I finally yelled at them, causing Theo and Kihwa to stop in their tracks and turn around to look at me. “What’s wrong?”

          “What do you mean?” Kihwa asked, still looking at me with the sadness in her eyes.

          “Kihwa, why do you look like you cried your eyes out last night? Theo, why do you look so lifeless? Void, will you just WAKE UP?!” I yelled in his face. He turned his face, closing his eyes.

          “I’m just tired, Theo woke me up,” Void defended, tiredly, was that even Void standing in front of me?

          “I’m thinking,” Theo simply replied. 

          “About what?”

          “About......you don’t need to know.”

          I just looked at him. He turned away and started to pull his luggage away. 

          “I did,” Kihwa quietly answered, that I barely heard her.

          “You did? Why? About what?” I looked at her worried sick about my friend.

          “Minhwa.”

          “Why? Is there something wrong with the kid?”

          “Minhwa. He.......has to stay.........with only you by his side for the next few weeks, maybe even months!” She replied, finally looking up at me, she looked like she wanted to break down and cry again.

          “Don’t worry, Kihwa. I’ll make sure he doesn’t get hurt anymore,” I replied, nodding at her. She just looked at me, the sadness still present in her eyes. It was silent for a couple minutes.

          “Kihwa! Come on!”

          “Just go already! I wanna go home and sleep!” Void yelled as Theo waved over to Kihwa. I gave one last hug to Kihwa before she turned around and walked towards Theo. He let go of his bag before running to me and giving me a big hug.

          “I love you, Ryeo. I’ll miss you,” He smiled as he pulled back. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead before running off towards Kihwa. I shook my head, crossed my arms and laughed. I watched the two of them walk off, peacefully as the voice announced the next several flights about to take off. That was until Void pushed me...

          “Yah! What the heck was that for?!” I yelled at him for running my special moment.

          “Come on, let’s go home! I wanna go to sleep!”

          “We’re not going home yet,” I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked at me with wide-eyes (finally).

          “Mwo? Wae?” He screamed in my face.

          “I have to drop by Infinite to drop some things off, then we have to go and visit Teen Top, since I have to wake them up and make them breakfast in time for there early-starting schedule, I also have to drop them off where ever they need to be first; after that we have to go buy things from the market for the dorm, since we’re running really, REALLY low on foods. Next, I have to buy a birthday gift for Niel, Yesung, Luna AND Kibum. Then, I have to drop by SM to pick up the boys’ schedule for their manager. Then, after that, I have go and print some pictures off for Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu..... Then I’ll drop you off at the dorms before I go on with my extremely busy schedule...” I nodded to him.

 

Void’s POV

 

          I stood there wide-eyed, mouth opened at what Ryeo just said to me. She had so many things to do, and she wouldn’t take that short drive to drop me off at the dorms? How selfish.

          “Why can’t you just drop me off at the dorms now?” I asked after I finally got over the shock of that extremely... busy...schedule...

          “Cause, I’ll need your help since Theo just left,” She explained as she got into the drivers seat. I ran over and jumped into the passenger seat. “Not only that, but I wouldn’t even have time to drop you off since everything I just listed goes back-to-back.”

          “But, but, but,” I tried to find an excuse......which wasn’t working well... Wow, what’s wrong with me today? I can’t even find a way to get her to drop me off at the dorms so I can catch up on my overly deprived sleep!

          “Just shut up and help me,” She glared at me. She was clearly pissed off at me....I didn’t even do anything to make her pissed at me......yet.

          I crossed my arms and just slumped in my seat. It was silent during this ride like the earlier one until we reached an unfamiliar building. Or at least unfamiliar to me.

          “Where are we now?” I asked when she got out of the car and headed to the back of her car.

          “Infinite’s Dorm,” she looked at me with a “duh” look. She took several cardboard boxes from the car, each one had a different name on the side. She stacked them up on top of each other. I walked over to her.

          “I’ll take this, this, this, this, this and this,” I said taking all the boxes until she was left with only two. “I’ll carry them, before you become like that Midget Princess.”

          I heard her sigh before hearing the trunk close and the car beeping loudly to tell us that it had locked.
          “What would Uki say if she heard that...” Ryeo muttered.

          “She’d kick me,” I smirked back. Just as she led me up the stairs, some guy walked out.

          “Oh Ryeo!”

          “Hyoan-ssi,” She greeted the man.

          “How are you?” he answered.

          “I’m fine, and you?”

          “Eh, it’s been fine. Did you come to see the boys?” He smiled. She nodded and he laughed. “Who’s this friend of yours?”

          “Oh, this is Kim Heejong. Kim Heechul’s little brother.”

          “Heejong-ah, nice to meet you,” Hyoan nodded. 

          “Um, same here,” I answered, hesitantly while starting to struggle from the weight of the boxes.

          “Well, I won’t keep you two. The boys are inside, they haven’t slept all night, we had an all-night schedule for the first time.”

          “Oh, well I’ll just drop this off and we’ll be on our way,” Ryeo nodded.

 

Ryeo’s POV

 

          I haven’t seen Infinite’s Manager in a while and poor boys, they had an all-night schedule? That must’ve been tiring...

          “Uh, Ryeo,” Void bumped into me, stopping the rambling voice in my head.

          “Oh, yeah. Wait, I have the keys,” I answered putting down the two boxes and fishing around in the “deep” pocket of my jeans for the keys. By the time I had unlocked the door, Void had become his usual again.

          “Hurry up, it’s heavy,” He whined, it seemed like whining to me. I rolled my eyes and opened the doors to see SungJong, Dongwoo and L eating a pot of raymun.

          “RYEO!” Dongwoo yelled, his mouth half-full. I laughed as I put the two boxes down on the ground next to Void’s stack.

          “You’re Void, right?” L pointed at Void standing in the doorway, in the middle of a long yawn. Void nodded.

          “We’ve heard a lot about you,” SungJong smiled, his all-so-cheerful smile.

          “Ah,” Void nodded, I just rolled my eyes.

          “So are the others asleep?” I asked the three.

          “No, they just jumped into the bed,” Dongwoo replied. L got up and started to knock on the doors to Sunggyu and Woohyun’s room, before heading to Hoya, Seongyeol and SungJong’s door.

          “You guys are eating?” I asked. “I heard you guys had an all-night schedule...”

          “Yeah, but we were hungry. Manager-hyung starved us,” SungJong pouted, he took a look at the boxes and began to smile. “What’s in the boxes?”

          “Dorm stuff. Gifts.”

          “For us?!” SungJong yelled. 

          “Yeah, who else?” I laughed.

          “Umm.....” He looked up thoughtfully. I just love this kid.

          “Oh, just give up SungJong,” Woohyun shook his head, followed by Sunggyu. 

          “Hey, guys, SeongYeol won’t wake up......” L stuck his head out of the three youngest’s room. He walked back out followed by Hoya.

          “Just leave him, we’ll just give him his stuff when he wakes up,” Woohyun sat down next to Sunggyu who was lying on the floor.

          “Okay, I’m in a hurry you guys, so I’ll leave these with you, they have each of your names on them, so just remember to open the right one, and leave that one unmarked box for your manager, okay?” I explained to them. “The gifts also won’t make much sense if you open the wrong ones...”

          “Bye Ryeo, see ya,” Dongwoo and Hoya smiled as I opened their front door. 

          “Bye,” I pulled Void out the door. When I got into the car, Void plopped down in the passenger seat. I pulled out my IPhone to check off the things I’d done. Which wasn’t much. Just drop off Theo and Kihwa. Then drop off Infinite’s things. Now, time to wake Teen Top up.

          “Where to now?” Void looked at me from his seat.

          “You figure it out,” I rolled by eyes at him as I pulled up to Teen Top’s dorm. More like house. Their dorm was the kind that looked like a house with several bedrooms. It wasn’t a really nice or a really crappy house either.

I stepped up to the front door and pulled out the keys that I had to each dorm I was given. I unlocked the door, stepped in and keyed in the numbers to turn off the alarm as if I’d done it many times before even though it was the first time. I had memorized their code to turn on and off the alarm last night. 

          “BOYS, WAKE UP!!!!” My voice rang through the house. I heard a bit of shuffling upstairs and shrugged. “Void, go check and see if they’re awake. I’ll get their food ready.”

          “Will you make some for me too?” He blinked at me multiple times, trying to act all cutesy. Ugh, can’t take his “aegyo.” Bleh... I rolled my eyes, for the nth time this morning.

          “Noona?” I looked up to see Changjo rubbing his eyes on the second floor. 

          “Hey, Changjo. Wash up and come downstairs for breakfast, okay?” I looked up at him sweetly. Void looked at me with a face that read why-the-hell-does-he-get-treated-so-sweetly? He started up the stairs and I took a look around the house. The inside was beautiful and made me think, why couldn’t Infinite and Super Junior have such a nice house?

I walked into the kitchen which was, like the rest of the house, very well decorated. Teen Top’s manager seemed to have left a note on the refrigerator, I took it off and read it aloud to myself.

          “Ryeo,

               I had to leave for family matters this week. I know we’ve just met but Infinite’s Manager had suggested you as a substitute for the this week. Their schedule for the first day is with CAP. You will be sent the other schedules by email. Thank you so much for helping.

                                                                               -Taehyuk (Manager)

 

          I started cooking you’re everyday American Breakfast of eggs, toast and bacon when I heard someone running down the stairs.

          “Hyung! I sooo beat you!” Niel yelled. 

          “Did not,” L. Joe scoffed walking into the kitchen. “Oh Ryeo, hi.” I looked up from cooking to see L. Joe standing in the doorway with Niel pushing past him to get in.

          “Hey, sit down. I’m almost done,” I smiled at them. ChangJo came in silently followed by Ricky, Chunji and CAP. Chunji was teasing Ricky about something. 

          “Shut up hyung, you guys are so mean,” Ricky pushed Chunji’s hand off of his head before brushing his hair down as if Chunji had messed it up. I placed the food on the table and the boys ate like they hadn’t eaten at all. I laughed at them.

          “CAP,” I called as I went back to get them something to drink.

          “Yes?” He asked, after swallowing his food.

          “Do you have the schedule for today?” I asked.

          “Yes, it should be in the stack of papers under the shelf the microwave is on.” 

          I nodded and pulled out their schedule. They had practice until 2:30 PM. Their “Supa Luv” Inkigayo performance was at 4:00 PM so I had to get them from their practice room to Inkigayo at least some time between 3 to 3:30 to get ready. Then after that was an interview and then they had the rest of the day off. Pretty simple schedule compared to everyone else...

          “You boys know the directions to your practice room right?” I asked them. They answered with 5 “yes’s” and 1 “no,” which I was guessing came from Ricky. “Is it close?” 

          “We walk there every morning,” CAP replied. 

          “Yeah,” Niel said with his mouth full which earned him a hit on the back of his head by L. Joe and ChangJo.

          “CAP, since you’re the leader can you take them there? I’m in a bit of a hurry I’ll be back to take you to your Inkigayo performance at 3 o’clock. So you better be ready by then.”

          “Okay, I’m fine with that, I’ll wash the dishes. You can go,” CAP told me. 

          “I’ll see you all in a few hours then,” I nodded at them before pulling Void out the door.

          “Where to next?” Void asked when I started the car’s engine for the fourth time these past two hours. I ignored him as I went through my checklist again. Next up, grocery shopping for Super Junior. Aish...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for not updating in such a loooooooong time but I hope this long chapter will make up for my abcense. I get writer's block often for this story so please be patient with me.

-TaeRin (Ryeoxuan69)

 

HI~!!! yay I'm so happy we finally updated~! =D I hope you guys don't hate us for not updating in so long, it's pretty hard to think of ideas, and we have lots of school work *pouts* school really >_<'' like TaeRin mentioned, we love your comments so pweeeeeaaaaaseeeeee comment!!! ^-^~ღ 

~Love,TaeMi/태미/123kibumlover

 

 

Pictures (For this Chapter):

Teen Top's Dorm/House

Teen Top's Entrance/Stairs

Teen Top's Kitchen