Trouble

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

 

Ryeo's POV

          The next morning I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I immediately sat up and felt a hand fall off of mine, I looked down to see Dongwoo sleeping with his back against the bed. I slowly got off and pulled the cover over him when the door burst open and:

          "HYUNG!!!! Oh......" I turned around to see Ricky with his hand still on the door knob and a shocked face. "Sorry," he whispered. “Am I interrupting anything?” He looked so cute with his clueless expression on.

          "It's fine; I was just coming out anyways," I smiled. I walked out of the room to find Teen Top on the couches, while Sunggyu, Sungjong and Myungsoo were in the kitchen making breakfast. I was about to walk over to them when my phone rang with a text.

 

Ryeo, when are you coming home...                                                                                    

-Dancing Monkey         

 

          "Oh dang it, I forgot..." I muttered.

          "Ryeo," Minsoo put his hand on my shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" He looked so worried for someone he'd just met......

          "Aniyo, my brother. I should probably head home now," I laughed a little.

          "I'll take you," Minsoo looked me straight in the eyes. I couldn’t help but to stare back into his eyes. Beautiful eyes if I might add...........wait what am I saying?! No I’m not going to fall for anyone again. Not after that happened...

          "Um, sure. Why not," I nodded, after what'd you'd probably call an awkward silence. I turned to the three in the kitchen. "Hey guys, I'm going home. Tell Hoya and Dongwoo to call me when they wake up."

          "Yeah, yeah. Tell Theo I said 'hi'," Myungsoo just waved his hand at me.

          "Be careful. Are you going by yourself? I'll take you," Sunggyu yelled back with a worried tone.

          "Ani," I laughed. "Minsoo-ssi is taking me. Thanks though," I laughed. "See you guys later!"

          I walked out the door following Minsoo to the elevator and down to his car.

          "So, are you in trouble or something?" Minsoo asked when he started the car and drove off.

          "Of course not, wae?" I asked.

          "Just wondering," he shrugged. And after another silence, "So I heard your brother's in Super Junior. Who's your brother?"

          "Hyuk." I responded not taking my eyes off the road ahead.

          "Ah, is he a nice brother?" he questioned. I turned my head to look at him who still had his eyes glued to the road.

          "Oh yeah, he may be overprotective sometimes, but he still the best brother ever," I nodded. He just nodded in response.

          "Turn here," I added at the next intersection. He stopped the car right in front of the dorm. That was strange, I don't remember telling him the address......

          "Would you like me to walk you up there," Minsoo asked when I took off my seatbelt.

          "Oh no it's fine," I replied as I got out of the car, but that didn't stop him from getting out of the car and following me inside.

          We both got into the elevator, I pressed the button and we both rode up in silence.

          When I got to the door I only had to knock once and the door was flung open. Someone immediately pulled me into a giant hug, leaving Minsoo just standing there in the doorway.

          "Who are you?" Hyuk asked once he let go of me and pushed me behind him. I just laughed at his overprotective side.

          "Hyuk, this is Minsoo-ssi. You know, CAP from Teen Top," I shook my head at him.

          "Oh." Was all he said before inviting Minsoo in and we both took a seat on one of the couches beside Kihwa and Minsoo sat next to me. We talked with Kihwa for a little until Luna walked into the room. By herself! I mean, she never walks in by herself! She always walks in with.........him...

          "Morning oppa!" She hugged Heechul who was closest to her.

          "Morning oppas!" She greeted Yesung and Ryeowook who were standing and talking and pulled them into a group hug.

          "Oppas! Good Morning!!" She waved at everyone at the couches.

          "Sungminnie oppa! Good Morning!!" Sungmin blushed when she placed a light peck on his cheek. I wonder if that girl knows about poor Minnie's feelings... everyone falls for her here......

         "Morning Kihwa, Ryeo! How was your night at Infinite's?"

         "It was fine, thank you," I smiled back. I was about to introduce her to CAP, when Minhwa walked in. He was rubbing his eyes like a child who had just woken up and Luna immediately ran over to him. She grabbed the hem of her over-sized T-Shirt (which I'm guessing is Kibum's) and pulled it sideways back and forth like a little child asking her parents for something. And as if the timing couldn't get any better Kibum just walked out when:

          "Morning Oppa," she smiled, adding aegyo to it. When Minhwa looked at her and started to blush, she hugged him really tight and gave him a peck on the lips; that was when I knew something was wrong. Something was wrong if Luna pulled out that trick on my poor little Minhwa. And with all his blushing I didn't know if he could take it anymore. Anymore of his ex's aegyo and old morning greeting; he's gonna break. He's gonna pull her into his room and who know what's gonna happen...... Just kidding, Minhwa would never do something like that.

           And when she did it at the time Kibum came out, I thought something must’ve been going on between them. In this awkward, quiet atmosphere... Yeah...

           She let go of Minhwa, who just stood there. His eyes wide as they’d ever be... She looked over at Kibum who had started to walk towards her, looking away. He stopped in front of her.

          “Kibum,” She nodded, turned around and walked off towards the kitchen. She had never, never just called that guy ‘Kibum’, she’d always greet him with ‘OPPA!!’ or ‘Kibummie oppa!’ or something really sweet. Too sweet if you ask me......

 

Luna’s POV:

           After that incident in the room, I couldn’t stand it anymore, he was talking on the phone..... totally ignoring me and from the high-pitched voice on the other end I could definitely tell that it was a girl.

          He just waved me away, so I walked out and just started greeting everyone with oppa just to get my mind off him. When Minhwa walked out of the door I had just the idea that would make Kibum pay attention to me. 

          I ran over to Minhwa and grabbed the hem of Kibum’s T-shirt which was too big for me and started swinging it back and forth. Kibum walked out of the room.

          “Morning oppa!” I smiled and pulled Minhwa into a big hug, I stood on my tippy-toes and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, which I hadn’t done in such a long time. I pulled back and Kibum walked forward. He stopped in front of me, waiting for a greeting. I just looked him up and down.

          “Kibum,” I nodded and walked off towards the kitchen. I was still angry about this morning. He’d gotten 3 missed calls and started to pick them all up. I tried to talk to him, asking several questions, and I mean, he ignored me!!

          I came up with a plan to make him pay more attention to me. The first person who came to mind was Minhwa. Yes, he’s my ex-boyfriend, but he can be very helpful other times. He was a nice boyfriend, which at times makes me question why I dumped him. I’ll explain that another time.

          Anyway, that whole morning Kibum stayed silent and especially after that whole Minhwa thing, he looked mad and I could see that he was definitely jealous. 

 

Kihwa’s POV: 

           I was sitting on the couch when Ryeo came home with some guy with black and turquoise hair. I was guessing that it was another KPop singer, but I couldn’t tell who it was.

          “Hey, Ryeo! How was Infinite?” I asked her as she gave me a high-five as a greeting. 

          “It was good, I met Teen Top,” She smirked at me.

          Teen Top?! Are you kidding me? This girl, my best friend, knew all these KPop Singers and Stars and she never told me?!? Wow, some friend...... I didn’t even know she had an older brother in Super Junior?! Well, she always watched him on the internet, she had a lot of pictures of him, so I thought he was her bias or something. But it turns out that he was her older brother...

          “Teen Top? You know all these people and you still never told me? Who else do you know?” She asked.

          “Big Bang, BEAST, I think that’s it. Plus the girl groups at SM,” she shrugged. “And hey, I just met Teen Top last night!”

          “I’m guessing this is CAP?” I pointed at the guy who sat on her other side. 

          “Yeah, nice to meet you...” the guy nodded, then realized he didn’t know my name.

          “Kihwa.” I answered just as Luna walked in. By herself for once, huh? I watched her as she greeted everyone with oppa and then my brother walked into the room. She did her old morning greeting to him right when Kibum walked into the room. My eyes widened when she kissed Minhwa. My poor brother! He’s not gonna be able to take it after this one...... He still loves her. Even after everything she’s done to him......

          I always hated KiNa for that. Minhwa used to smile and laugh all the time when he was with Luna. But one day, Kibum came along and stole her away from him. Minhwa might not seem like it, but he still loves Luna. He loves Luna a lot. I’m totally convinced that he will never fall in love with a different girl again. 

          What’s worse about Minhwa’s problem is that he still decided to live with all of us here in the dorms. Where he has to witness KiNa Lovey-Doveyness 24/7. Every night Minhwa comes to Eunhyuk, Theo and my room to see me. He cries himself to sleep, as the whole dorm listens to all the moans and stuff coming from KiNa’s room. Minhwa practically sleeps in our room. Just last week, we decided that he would move into Eunhyuk, Theo and my room. 

          Luna may be one of my best friends, but when she started to hurt my Minhwa, I started to hate her... All the things we’ve gone through don’t matter anymore. She hurt Minhwa and she gets my hate. Kibum of course is way more hated by me than probably even Ryeo. There are many reasons for the two of us to hate him. Two of our main reasons is because Kibum took Luna away, hurting Minhwa (and changing him forever) and because Kibum was the one who took Luna’s ity, Minhwa never slept with her as in doing “it” with her, he just slept like actual sleeping...

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Hey, Kihwa,” Theo called me to our room after breakfast and CAP left.

          “Yeah?” I asked, when he closed the door. I sat on the bed and he sat down next to me.

          “I got a call from Singhua last night,” He told me.

          “Is something wrong?” I asked. Singhua was like my little sister. She was really sweet, I always helped her in school since she was also two grades lower than us.

          “Well, she...”

          “She what?” I asked, getting a little worried.

          “She wanted to know if we could go to China to help her pack her things to move over and live in Korea,” Theo answered. "She told me she's transferring to a college in Korea since she wanted to be closer to us."

         “Oh, that’s it?” I sighed in relief. “I thought she was in trouble or something.”

         “I thought you wouldn’t be able to go because of, you know. Minhwa...”

          “I’ll go, it’s just for a couple weeks right?”

          “Yeah, but Minhwa-"

          “Ryeo can take care of Minhwa, she feels the same way about them as I do,” I nodded. I hated this. I refer to KiNa as them now. It’s not like I want to. Kibum and Luna brought this on themselves......

           “We’ll be leaving tomorrow,” Theo explained. “You still have your stuff packed right?”

           “Yeah, most of it. Some of it’s in the washer and dryer right now.”

           “I’ll tell Ryeo.” Theo walked out.

Ryeo, I leave my dear brother in your care.