KiNa's Date

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

Hehe, double update!!!
    
Luna’s POV
    
    So after we left the dorm, which was filled with Infinite members and Super Juniors’ siblings who had just heard all our moans, Kibum took me down to his car, he opened the door for me and I sat down on the comfy leather seat.
    I love how Kibum's car smells, it smells like Kibum's cologne.
    Kibum started up the car and turned the cold air on.
    "Damn, it's hot today," I complained.
    "You sure it’s not just you?" Kibum winked.
    "Wow oppa, and when I thought you couldn't get anymore cheesy..." I laughed.
    "You know you love it," Kibum smiled.
    “You know I love you,” I gave him a short peck on the cheek.
    Kibum drove down to the shopping district and stopped at my favorite coffee shop, we walked in and the lady greeted us. I responded back with:    "Annyeonghaseyo," and waved, Kibum smiled at my little accent. The lady continued on speaking in Korean but I couldn't understand except a couple basic words.     "She wants to know what you want to order babe," Kibum looked at me.
    "I'll have a small cinnamon dolce latte, and a chocolate cupcake," I answered him.
    "Really a cupcake? Baby that's not healthy at all!" Kibum joked.
    "When have you become such a dad?" I laughed.    "It's my job to take care of you and keep you healthy," kibum said sternly.
    "Pleeeeeeassseeee oppaaaa," I begged. I really felt like a little kid right now.
    "Ok fine you win, but I’m gonna get something healthy in you today one way or another, or Ryeo and Minhwa will kill me!" Kibum sighed.
    "Love you bummie," I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back.
    I wonder why he said Ryeo and MINHWA of all people.
    The lady taking our order cleared impatiently.
    "Oh right," Kibum ordered for me and himself.    When we got our food and drinks we sat down at a table. Kibum and I had small conversations as we ate and drank. When we both finished Kibum rubbed my hand.
    "You ready to go baby?"
    "Yep, let's go!"
    Kibum snickered at my enthusiasm, but I couldn't help it, I had really missed the streets and shops of Seoul, especially exploring them with Kibum. We left the coffee shop holding hands as usually and began walking around.
    "Where to first?" Kibum asked.
    "Ooh look!" I squealed and pointed at a street vendor selling fresh peaches, my favorite fruit.
    “Kibum can I have one please?" I asked.
    "Sure of course, it's something healthy," He smiled and payed for one.
    "Mmm," I sighed as I bit into the sweet fruit and smiled.
    "Is it that good?" he asked my hair
    "It's like the best fruit ever!" I said in delight. Ok maybe that was an exaggeration but it was really good!
    "I'm glad you like it baby" Kibum kissed my cheek.    "Where should we go now?" I asked.
    "What about that jewelry store?" Kibum pointed at a big store to the right.
    "Umm I don't think I can afford anything in there and what do I need from a jewelry store?" I wondered.
    "Come on baby let's just go look," he said grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the store.
    When we got inside Kibum went up to a lady and spoke in Korean that I didn't understand. What I did understand was the lady asked him what his name was he responded then she said
    "Oh, Mr. Kim," She went to another room then came back with a box. She handed it to Kibum then had him sign something.
    This was so confusing I was very curious to what was going on.
    Kibum walked towards me with a huge grin plastered on his face. He handed me the box smiling and said:
    "Open it," I opened the box and inside it was a golden necklace with a heart dangling on it that had on one side "Luna" and on the other side "Kibum" in tiny diamonds. Tears of happiness began forming in my eyes.
    "Oh, Kibum it’s beautiful, why... what is this for?" I exclaimed wiping the happy tears from my eyes.
    "It's a welcome back present. I missed you so much and I just wanted to give you something special," he kissed me on the cheek.
    "Thank you so much I love it! I love you oppa!" I smiled a big smile.
    "I love you too baby" Kibum kissed my lips lovingly then put the necklace on me. The jewelry lady said something in Korean, I looked back at her and she had her hand over her heart and was smiling. Kibum chuckled.
    "She said we look like a really cute couple. She also said you are a very lucky, beautiful girl," Kibum translated for me. I looked back at the lady and smiled.
    "Gomawa."
    We left the store and wandered the streets of Seoul some more.
    "Let's go in there" I said as I pointed at a large clothing store. We stepped in and I was overwhelmed by the place's awesomeness. This was my type of store. I saw a panda hat and  immediately  tried it on.
    "Ok, I am so getting this!" Kibum laughed at me.
I decided to browse through the racks of clothing and Kibum went off somewhere else. I felt a tapping on my shoulder and looked up to see Kibum behind me.
    "Hey oppa," I smiled.
    "Hey honey, I found something you should buy," he smirked mischievously. Oh no what is it?
    "Since my birthday is coming up, after yours of course, you should wear this when we swim at my party" he grinned holding up a small pink bikini that looked like it would barely cover my .
    "Are you kidding me oppa?! I'm so not wearing that!" I protested.
    "Please baby, just for me on my birthday, I'm gonna give you a bunch of great presents on your birthday, please just do this for me?" he begged, then to my surprise, even pouted.
    "Ok fine but my birthday has to be amazing," I playfully hit him.
    "Oh don’t worry it will be," Kibum winked. Oh great what’s going on in that dirty mind of his now? I guess I will find out on my birthday.
     We bought all the stuff we wanted from the store then left with our arms full of bags. Kibum pulled my new panda hat out of the bag and placed it on my head.
    "You look so cute my little panda."Kibum kissed my nose and I giggled.
    "You look so hot my kibum oppa," I kissed him on the lips.
    "Thanks my Baby Panda," he kissed me back passionately.
    "I wanna kiss you more but we can't really do that in public," I blushed.
    "But there's always later when we can do whatever we want in the privacy of our room," he whispered his hot breath on my neck which made me shudder. Oh yes, I already know tonight will be an interesting night, whether I want it to be or not, but I'm looking forward to it.
    We did more shopping and walking around the town and went to that cool candy store I wanted to go to.    By now it was mid-afternoon so we decided to go home.
    “Oh my gosh! Ryeo is sooo going to yell at me!” I yelled when I saw how many bags we were putting in Kibum’s car. All the bags filled his trunk and the back seats!
    “Why?” He asked, he knew why. He just wanted to ask.
    “Look at all these things we bought,” I motioned to the bags sitting in the back of the car.
    “She won’t yell at you,” Kibum laughed.
    “Well if it’s not me. It’s you,” I poked him in the shoulder.
    We drove back to the dorms, talking and laughing about all the things we bought.
    When we got to the door of the dorms I stopped.
    “What’s wrong babe?” Kibum asked looking from behind all the bags in his arms.
    “I’m scared oppa,” I looked at him with a worried look.
    “Don’t be baby. We’re in this together right?” Kibum asked. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. To my surprise it wasn’t Ryeo who answered the door it was Theo.
    “Woah!” Theo took a step back.
    “What’s wrong Th-” L walked around to the door and also took a step back. “Woah, that’s a lot of shopping you did there!”
    “Hehe,” I looked down at my feet.
    “Hey, can someone help me here?!” Kibum asked, trying not to loose his balance while holding all those bags. Theo and L just shook their heads and walked away. Kibum peeked around the bags. “What?!? What happened to everyone?”
    I walked towards our room and opened our door. Kihwa and Alex walked in to take a look.
    “Oooh, Luna. You are so in trouble,” Kihwa sang, looking at the bags.
    “Woah, I know nobody that shops as much as this!” Alex laughed as she followed Kihwa back to where the others were.
    “Oh my god!! Ryeo is soooo going to yell at them!!” I heard one of Infinite’s voices’ yell. And everyone cracked up laughing......