Seoul!!! Long Time, No See.......

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

    “Ryeo, wake up,” Kihwa whispered shaking me.
    “Huh? We’re here?” I asked, rubbing my eyes and looking out the airplane window at the dark Seoul Sky.
    “Yeah, now get up,” Minhwa, Kihwa younger twin brother, muttered.
    “Don’t be so mean, and be quiet” Luna said grabbing her bags. Minhwa immediately shut up. Whenever Luna tells him to do something he does it. He doesn’t listen to anyone but her.
    “Hey Ryeo, Hyuk’s picking us up right?” Theo, my twin brother, asked, punching me in the shoulder playfully.
    “Yeah, yeah. Or at least he told me he’s coming,” I answered, tying my red hair up in a ponytail.

    “Ryeo!” A familiar voice screamed when we reached the front doors. “Over here!”
    I turned to see Kim Heechul, one of my brother’s bandmates, running over to us. He is the second oldest and the sub-leader of the band, Super Junior, as well as one of my best friends in the band(On second thought, I’m best friends with all of them).
    “Heechul!” I yelled, jumping on top of him. I haven’t seen him in nine months and yet he already looked different (Ok, that’s a lie, I watch them on TV all the time, but that doesn’t count). His black hair was cut short and his bangs were cut going down from right to left, diagonally.
    “Hey Ryeo, what’s up?” Heechul laughed, hugging me.
    “Hey guys, where did Luna go?” Theo asked, looking around for the light blonde-haired friend of ours.
    “Oh, Kibum disappeared too,” Heechul turned around, also looking around for him.
    “KiNa,” They shook their heads with a sigh, using the two’s couple name.
    “We’re you looking for us?” Kibum asked, appearing behind Theo with his hand around Luna’s waist. The two had been dating for a couple years by now. He leaned down and whispered in her ear: “I’ve missed you so much, it seems like it’s been 9 years not 9 months.” She smiled and just hugged him tighter.
    “Ok, ok enough with this lovey dovey crap,” Heechul and I said in unison. We looked at each other and started to laugh. We always thought the same things, it was like he was another older brother.
    “Where’s Hyuk?” Theo asked, while we walked towards the van.
    “He’s waiting at the dorms,” Kibum replied, still holding hands with Luna.
    “You liar,” Theo whispered in my ear.
    “What? He told me he’d be picking us up, not Heechul,” I said.
    “What? I’m here too,” Kibum yelled at me. We ignored him.
    “So, I guess Hyuk’s in for a beating?” Heechul smirked.
    “Hmm, maybe so,” Theo nodded, totally serious.
    The car ride over to the dorms was everything but quiet. Theo and I were telling Heechul about all the things we’d done in our Senior Year of College in America, while Luna and Kibum were in their own little world and the other twins were playing games.
    “So, where are we gonna sleep for these first three weeks, before we get our house?” Theo asked after we finished talking about graduation.
    “Luna is definitely rooming with me,” Kibum said, while rubbing his nose against hers, before planting a kiss on her nose.
    “Kibum!” The whole car yelled.
    “What?”
    “What did we say-”
    “About the lovey dovey crap?” I finished for Heechul.
    “Anyway, I think Kihwa and Theo will be with Hyuk, Minhwa will be rooming with Yesung and Ryeowook, while you are rooming with Henry and Zhou Mi,” Heechul said to me, I nodded in understanding.
    “When will we see Siwon?” Kihwa asked, she and Minhwa are real good friends with Siwon. They are very strong Christians just like him.
    “Tomorrow. At practice or at the dorms,” Heechul replied, the twins nodded in satisfaction (there’s a difference).
    “We there yet?” Kihwa yawned, laying her head on Minhwa’s shoulder. Minhwa let his head fall on her head.
    “Not yet, you two can sleep, we’ll wake you when we get there,” I smiled, looking at the sight of the twins in there loving position I just had to take a picture of them.
    “I’m gonna sleep too,” Luna yawned, resting her head on Kibum’s lap. He just her hair gently as she fell asleep.
    I had almost fallen asleep when we reached the dorms. Theo shook me gently to see if I was still awake, because I had my eyes closed.
    “Who’s gonna help take the Kim twins to bed?” Heechul asked.
    “Just wake Minhwa, he’ll take Kihwa upstairs,” Theo replied, waking Kibum up, who had also fallen asleep. I don’t blame them all for falling asleep I mean it’s midnight already!
    Minhwa finally got up when I started punching him in the shoulder, because he wouldn’t wake up when Theo shook him. He tiredly carried Kihwa over to the elevator on his back, waiting for someone to press the button for the elevator.
    Kibum carried Luna bridal style to the elevator while Heechul, Theo and I carried the suitcases we had. We had A LOT of things. We left some in the van so that we could come back down and get them tomorrow, we were too tired to go back down for the rest again. In such a tired atmosphere going up the elevator, I almost fell asleep, again! Why did it have to be so freakin’ long!
    By the time we got up to the dorms, I somehow ended up on Theo’s back half-asleep.
    I felt myself being laid on a bed and Theo pulling up my covers.
    “G’nite Ryeo,” I heard Theo whisper as he kissed my forehead.