Kibum and Luna? Why are they always just.........

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

Before The Dawn. Before The Dawn
Name Mameummaneun Jibchaki Aniya.
Before The Dawn. Before The Dawn.
Neol Bandeushi Ggok Jabanaego Shipeo




    “Ryeo,” Henry murmured into his pillow.
    “Yes?” I replied, half-asleep.
    “Your phone’s ringing,” He whispered into my ear. I shivered at the touch of his breath against my ear.
    “Huh? Oh, okay,” I sat up, leaned over him and pulled my phone off the table next to our bed. “Yoboseyo?”
    “Ryeo!” a familiar voice said on the other end of the line. “How come you still haven’t called me since you arrived in Seoul?”
    I immediately shot up from the bed when I heard his voice. Henry fell off the side of the bed.
    “Yah, Ryeo!” Henry yelled, looking up at me with a fail of an angry-ish face.
    “Who’s there?” the voice asked in a concerned tone on the phone.
    “It’s Henry, the boys put me in his and Zhou Mi’s room,” I replied, rolling my eyes.
    “Ah, so Ryeo how have you been for these first two days of being back in Seoul?”
    “It’s been fine, Hoya,” I replied. 
    “Hoya, who are you talking to?” Someone else yelled on his side.
    “Ryeo,” he yelled back.
    “What?! Give me the phone!!!,” The other person yelled back.
    “Hey!” Hoya yelled.
    “Hello?” A different voice greeted me.
    “Who is this?” I asked, it’s been so long, I can’t even remember their voices on the phone......that’s sad.
    “It’s me, Dongwoo!!!” he chuckled.
    “Dongwoo?!?” I smiled. “How have you been, sorry I haven’t been able to call all of you lately.”
    We talked about a lot of stuff before it went silent or a couple seconds.
    “So, can we hang out anytime soon?” He asked.
    “Of course, whenever you want me, just call. I’ll drop by and maybe even stay,” I replied. “Unless Theo calls, and well you know what.”
    “Then can we see you today later?” He asked, his voice all full of hope and happiness and probably with a smile, too. To which I just had to smile to.
    “Yea sure, I’ll call you guys after breakfast or something,” I replied. “See you later.”    
    “See ya,” Dongwoo replied before I hung up.
    “Who was that?” Henry asked, rubbing his eyes as I plugged my phone back into the charger, and laid back in bed facing Henry who was getting back onto the bed.
    “Dongwoo and Hoya.”
    “Wait, Dongwoo and Hoya from Infinite?” He asked.
    “Uh, yeah. Why?” I replied, rolling my eyes. “I’m pretty sure I told you that before and who else do I know named Dongwoo and Hoya?”
    Henry looked down, hiding whatever face he was making.
    “So what were you so excited about?” He asked looking up from looking at the oh-so-interesting-bed- sheets. “So excited that you pushed me off the bed?”
    “I didn’t ‘push’ you off the bed,” I replied, rolling my eyes.“You fell off yourself.”
    And then, there was silence. Both of us caught in a random staring contest...
    I wonder how long we stayed in that position but the silence was broken by Zhou Mi shifting in his bed.
    Henry snapped his gaze away to Zhou Mi who was still fast asleep. He sighed, a sigh of relief?
    I got out of the bed grabbed my things and ran off to the bathroom. By the time I came back Zhou Mi was looking at himself in the mirror and Henry was pulling the hem of his shirt down. I guess I was staring cause Zhou Mi interrupted the awkward silence in the room.
    “Uh, Ryeo? You okay?” He asked, waving a hand in front of my face. I shook my head before looking at him.
    “I’m fine,” I snapped my gaze away from Henry and looked up at him.
    “Are you busy tomorrow?” Henry asked, changing the subject.
    “No why?” I asked, shaking my head.
    “I don’t have a schedule or anything tomorrow and......uh......,” Henry paused for a few seconds as Zhou Mi went out the door, leaving the two of us alone.
    “You don’t have a schedule tomorrow and....?” I asked moving my hands asking him to continue.
    “Uh......I was.....uh....wondering..umm if....youwantedtogoonadatetomorrow,” Henry winced closing his eyes and shrinking back, also making the last part inaudible.
    “What?” I asked. “You were wondering what?” I took a step closer to him.
    “I wanted to know if...umm.....if you could......uh,” There was another long awkward silence with just the two of us staring into each other’s eyes before he continued. “Never mind.” He waved his hand walking out the door.
    “Okay......?” I turned around and followed him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna’s POV
    “Oppa?” I asked, sitting up from the bed after I heard Ryeowook knock on the door, asking us to wake up and get ready for breakfast.
    “Yes, my love?” He asked, in English.
    “Can you get off me so I can get changed?” I asked, tugging at his arm wrapped around my body.
    “No, I wanna stay like this. Don’t care what the others say. I’ll just get something for you to eat later, go back to sleep,” He replied, pulling me closer to him.
    After about fifteen minutes or so I heard several footsteps coming towards our door. There were a couple angry knocks on the door before I heard her yell.
    “LUNA, KIBUM IF YOU DON’T GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL KILL YOU, BOTH OF YOU!!!!” Ryeo yelled. “WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU SO WE CAN EAT TOGETHER!!!!!!”
    “What if we don’t wanna get out?” Kibum replied, he always talked back to Ryeo, and that never came out good.
    “You don’t I will come in there and kill you!” She yelled back.
    “You sure you wanna come in here?” Kibum asked with a smirk on his face.
    “Wipe that smirk off your face,” I whispered, making sure Ryeo didn’t hear.
    “Ryeo,” I heard Kihwa’s quiet voice say. “Calm down.”
    “Yah, Ryeo. Leave the two alone,” Alex added, also in a very quiet voice.
    “No, I will not leave these two until they get out of there,” she yelled. Kibum chuckled at her child-throwing-a-tantrum tone. I heard the door click and the it opened just a little.
    “Ryeo,” Eunhyuk added running up to her. “Someone, come help me.”
    “What! Put me down you two!” Ryeo yelled, kicking the door open a little, but then the kicking stopped. I’m suspecting that they grabbed both her arms and legs or else they’d be lying on the ground and the door would’ve been flung open, with an Angry Ryeo standing there in the doorway.
    “Continue,” Alex stuck her head in and nodded before closing and walking away from the door. And at that Kibum turned back around to me and hugged me from behind. He started to kiss my neck, again and again.
    “Uh.......Kibum. Uhmm.......What.......are you doing?” I asked, between moans, when he started to kiss around and on my neck. I turned around to face him.
    “Morning Kiss,” He shrugged. I just shook my head.

Void’s POV
    “Can we eat yet?” I asked, making sure that they heard me, with all the jumping around.
    “No! We have to wait for Luna and Kibum!” Ryeo glared at me.
    “Ugh, what’s taking them so long then?” I whined, making sure I was bugging her.
    “Fine, I’ll go get them......” Ryeo walked off towards the hallway that led to all the rooms. Then all of a sudden:
    “LUNA, KIBUM IF YOU DON’T GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL KILL YOU, BOTH OF YOU!!!!” Ryeo yelled. “WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU SO WE CAN EAT TOGETHER!!!!!!”
    She made me jump. Everyone else in the room went silent as Alex and......was it Minhwa? Or whoever the girl twin was, walked down the hall with Eunhyuk following the two.
    “Ryeo,” I heard Girl Twin’s(That’s what I’m gonna call her as of now) quiet voice say. “Calm down.”
    “Yah, Ryeo. Leave the two alone,” Alex added, also in a very quiet voice.
    “No, I will not leave these two until they get out of there,” she yelled. You could hear Kibum laughing at her child-throwing-a-tantrum tone, I mean I laughed a little myself.
    “Ryeo,” Eunhyuk ran up to her and grabbed her arm. “Someone, come help me.”
    Leeteuk sighed and got up from his seat.
    “What! Put me down you two!” Ryeo yelled, and I saw Eunhyuk holding her arms and Leeteuk carrying her legs back over ot the room.
    “Why didn’t you two let me go get them?” Ryeo yelled.
    “Just leave them alone and let’s eat,” Eunhyuk tried to calm Ryeo down as he made her sit between Henry and me.
    “Fine,” She pouted. Breakfast was loud as usual, nothing bad about that, except for all the food-stealing the guys were doing. I sighed, a frustrated sigh.
    When everyone had finished eating, I hurried back to my room and just stayed there, maybe for a couple hours until I got a little thirsty and went out to get something to drink in the kitchen. That was when I overheard Ryeo on the phone with someone.
    “So, do you want me to go over to your place, or are you gonna come by to their dorms?” Ryeo asked, she curled up on the couch, her right arm wrapped around her knees and her left hand holding the phone to her ear as she stared off into space.
    “Ok, so you’re coming here? That’s good too. Now? Okay, I can’t wait to see all of you. Of course not, most everyone is out it’s just me and all the siblings,” Ryeo laughed. That was when I looked around and found it pretty quiet. “Ok, see ya.”
    “Who were you talking to on the phone?” I asked,  falling onto the couch beside her.
    “Huh, oh Void. Just some old friends, don’t tell the others it’s a surprise,” She smirked.
    “What?” I asked confused, what surprised me was the fact that she had a surprise, even though she’s only been here for 2 days, I think.
    “You’ll see,” Ryeo looked at me, with a tint of evil in her eyes. Evil........I'm lookin' forward to this.