Wake up, time for breakfast!!!

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

    I woke up the next morning from the bright sunlight streaming threw the open window. I looked around to find myself in an unknown room. I turned around to face.........HENRY?!?! I almost fell of the bed from surprise. He looked like a five-year old child sleeping.
    I got up from the bed careful not to wake him and walked over to my suitcase, that was placed near the door. I took my toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, shorts and t-shirt before walking down the hall to the bathroom.
    When I got back to the room, Henry and Zhou Mi were both still sleeping, so I put down my things and went back out to the kitchen to find Ryeowook and Kihwa getting breakfast ready.
    “Morning Kihwa, Ryeowook,” I said, walking into the kitchen.
    “Morning Ryeo,” They both replied, not looking up from what they were doing-Ryeowook cooking, Kihwa setting the table.
    “Need help?” I asked, walking towards them.
    “Um, can you wake the others?” Ryeowook asked, turning around to face me.
    “Sure,” I replied, walking back towards the rooms.
    First Stop: Theo and Hyuk.
    I opened the door to see the two sleeping like little kids. Hyuk with his mouth open and his pajamas ed and Theo with his mouth opened and a small puddle of drool on his pillow. I was laughing to myself at the sight of the two of them sleeping. I went over to Hyuk’s bed and shook him awake.
    “Huh? What?” He asked, rubbing his eyes.
    “Get up, breakfast is about ready.”
    “Oh, okay,” Hyuk got up dragging his feet along to out the door. I stepped over to Theo’s bed and pulled his leg, he didn’t wake up. I leaned down close to his ear and:
    “THEO!!” I yelled. He jumped up, hitting me in the face, making me fall back onto the ground. “Ow, I don’t remember you hitting this hard.”
    “Well, Mianhae, it’s your fault that you screamed me awake,” Theo replied, helping me get up and wiping the leftover drool on the corner of his mouth, Heechul style.
    “Get ready, breakfast is almost done,” I rolled my eyes at him, before making my way towards Donghae’s room.
    I knocked on the door before opening the door. Donghae was still sleeping on his side facing the wall. I turned him over on his back and shook him.
    “Hae, wake up,” I said still shaking him.
    “No, Uki I wanna sleep more,” he muttered. Aish this guy, even when he sleeps he’s still thinking about Uki. She’s one lucky girl.
    “Hae, wake up.” I shook him harder. “Hae, wake up!” I pulled him up in a sitting position.
    “Oh, sorry Ryeo,” He replied rubbing his eyes and blinking them to get used to the light. “Wait, Ryeo?!? When did you get here?” He yelled with a surprised expression on his face.
    “Last night, we can talk at the table, get ready for breakfast, I have to go wake the others,” I smiled, before walking out the door and going to the next one.
    I opened the door to find Sungmin awake trying to wake up Kyu who was tossing and turning in his sleep.
    “Morning Sungmin,” I walked in.
    “Morning Ryeo,” He replied, still not looking up. Is my voice that noticeable? I walked over and pulled Kyu off the bed. He shot up, immediately after he touched the ground.
    “SUNGMIN?!?!” He yelled. Sungmin hid behind me, frightened by Kyu’s loud yell. He looked up to see me. “Oh, it’s Ryeo. Wait RYEO?!? Since when did you get this strong?”
    I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his question as I walked out and headed towards Yesung, Minhwa and Ryeowook’s room. I opened their door a little to see Yesung standing up from his bed, holding one of his turtles. Minhwa wasn’t there so I’m guessing he’s in the bathroom or something. So no need to go in there.
    Next room, Leeteuk. I walked in to see Leeteuk wrapped tightly in his blankets. I walked over and pulled the covers off of him.
    “Leeteuk, wake up,” I said.
    “No, Alex just five more minutes,” he replied, sleepily. My real name’s Alex, Ryeo is a nickname that Heechul gave me for who knows what reason......
    “Fine, you better hurry,” I answered before walking out the door towards KiNa’s room.
    “You two awake?” I asked, knocking on their door. I don’t wanna go in there. Doesn’t matter if you pay me or not. Too much lovey dovey crap in there, ugh I don’t wanna go in there.
    “We’re coming,” Luna’s sweet muffled voice answered me through the door.
    I nodded then ran over to Heechul’s door.
    “Heechul,” I sang walking into the room to find two people, not one. Not knowing who the other was, I walked over to Heechul, I hit him in the back (It’s hard to wake him up. Just hitting him is easier).
    “OW!!” he yelled. “What was that for?” He turned around to look at me.
    “To wake you up-”
    “What’s with all this noise?” The other person muttered. Something hit my back.
    “Ow, what are you doing?” I turned around to see the other guys sitting up straight.
    “Heechul, what is that?” he asked, pointing at me.
    “It’s a girl, you idiot,” He replied, getting up and standing beside me.
    “Then who is it?”
    “Ryeo.”
    “Ryeo who?” He asked, still looking at me like I was some exotic zoo animal.
    “Alex Misun Lee,” Heechul replied using my full name. I started to walk out the door when I heard him say:
    “Another Alex Lee?”
    Wonder, who that other Alex Lee is. Next room: I don’t think anyone is in that room so, Last one: My room. I opened it to find it empty. They’re both gone. Guess the went to the table. I walked back to the the table to find everyone there. Everyone except for Heechul and whoever that guy is.
    “Hey, Ryeo, come here,” Henry smiled, his all-so- chubby-cheeked smile. I went over and sat next to him. Heechul was now dragging that guy over to the table.
    “Oh, yeah guys this is my brother,” Heechul sighed.
    “I’m Kim Heejong, but you can call me Void,” Void introduced himself looking at each one of us with an evil smirk that I swear could be even more eviler than Kyu’s, believe it or not.
    “I’m Luna,” Luna smiled, her ever-so-angelic-smile that makes you think she’s innocent.
    “I’m Kihwa, and this is my twin brother Minhwa,” Kihwa pointed at her and her brother sitting next to her.
    “That’s Ryeo, my younger twin sister, and I’m Theo,” Theo smirked, almost equally as evil as Void. Void nodded with a satisfied smirk. What’s with all this smirking today?
    “Hey guys, where’s Alex?” Leeteuk asked, looking up from his food.
    “I’m right here?” I answered confused, because I’m pretty sure he saw me walk in.
    “No, other Alex,” Leeteuk waved his hand at me.
    “What other Al-”
    “I’m right here,” a girl who seemed a couple inches taller than me wearing glasses, long black pants and a t-shirt said.
    “Alex meet Alex,” Leeteuk chuckled.
    “Hey,” Alex smiled.
    “Hi, you can call me Ryeo,” I smiled back at her. She seemed nice, unlike someone who’s name starts with a “V”.
    “I’m Kihwa.”
    “I’m Luna.”
    “I’m Theo.”
    “And I’m Minhwa,” Minwha muttered, finishing the list of names.
    She nodded and took a place on the other side of Henry.
    We all talked durning breakfast, about our arrival and what happened in our senior year and stuff.