Invited

My Life in the Kpop World {[Super Long Hiatus]}

Ryeo’s POV:

    So after that first meeting with Infinite, they’d call me over almost everyday. Sometimes I go over and hang out with them. Other times, we just talk for hours on the phone.
    One day Hoya and I were just normally talking on the phone, when he was called away and someone else took the phone.

    “Hello?” Dongwoo said.
    “Hey, what’s up?” I laughed.
    “We just got in the car!” Someone in the background yelled.
    “Where you guys going?” I asked, supposing they had the phone on speaker.
    “To a rehearsal. Do you want to come and watch?” Myungsoo replied.
    “Sure, give me the address, I’ll be there,” I smiled and turned around to look at both Henry and Zhou Mi, who were taking a nap. It was so peaceful around here today, without Kibum and Luna around with their lovey doveyness just made it better; but what would really make my day was to see all my favorite friends from Infinite.
    So after that, they hung up and Dongwoo texted me the address. I slowly got up from the bed, careful not to wake Henry, who was so sound asleep, he was even snoring! When I got out of the room, I slowly closed the door and walked to the front door.
    “Where are you going?” I turned around from putting my shoes on to see Void getting up from the couch.
    “Why do you want to know?” I crossed my arms.
    “Good point,” he smirked, before walking towards the kitchen.
    “Just tell the others I’m with friends, if they ask,” I rolled my eyes.
    “Yeah, yeah. Whatever,” Void answered me from the kitchen.
    “See ya.” I closed the door and pressed the elevator button. When the door opened, I was about to step in, but I was stopped by the sight of Kibum and Luna making out in one corner.
    “Okay.......” I slowly took a step back. “I guess I’ll take the stairs?”
    I guess the two didn’t hear me, or the door open, cause they just kept on kissing showing no thought of getting out of the elevator. I just turned around and opened the doors to the stairs. Now, here I found Eunhyuk and Theo coming up the stairs with bags of food, I’m guessing. Why am I running into everyone?
    “Hey, guys. I’m gonna be out for awhile, just telling you,” I explained as I held the door for them. “And why did you two go up the stairs instead of the elevator?”
    “Take a guess,” Theo replied as he walked passed me.
    “KiNa?” I chuckled, when Theo nodded and pulled out his keys to the dorm. “Wow...... Well see you guys later. I’m gonna go hang out with some old friends.”
    “See ya,” Theo and Eunhyuk replied, before I closed the door and started to walk down the stairs.
    

    “Ryeo!!” Dongwoo yelled, when he saw me. I could tell how badly he wanted to get up from his seat and hug me, but they were doing his hair.
    “Ryeo, come and give oppa a hug!” Sunggyu smiled as he walked in from the door. He ran over with his arms out and I hugged him.
    “We’re about to go o-” Hoya walked in. “Ryeo!”
    “Hey, Hoya, you guys are about to go on? I’ll just go take a spot in the seats in front,” I laughed at them, and walked out to sit down in the front. While Infinite came on to perform Before The Dawn, a few boys came by and sat around me.
    Confused, I took a look to my right and figured out that it was Teen Top, who was sitting with me. The one on my right was Changjo.
    “Hey, what’s up,” He smiled, when he finally saw that I had noticed them.
    “Hi,” I just stared them up and down, not believing it was them. I knew they performed a lot where Infinite does, but never really thought I would meet them here.......
    “What’s your name?” Ricky tapped me on my left shoulder.
    “Alex. Alex Lee, but you can call me Ryeo,” I replied.
    “Ryeo,” Ricky nodded. “That’s a cool nickname.”
    We talked for a little bit, as they asked me different questions, which were also really random, like ‘What’s your favorite color?’ and such. Dongwoo came running over. He had changed into jeans and was wearing a red hoodie, that matched our his hair.
    “So how was it?” Dongwoo asked, jumping up and down in front of me as I got up.
    “You guys were the best,” I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and looked down to the floor.
    “I see you’ve made new friends,” Hoya nodded, with a straight face with no emotion (on the outside).
    “Hoya hyung, did Ryeo come with you guys?” Niel asked, standing up.
    “Oh, no. She came just to see us,” Dongwoo chuckled.
    “Ah, Dongwoo-hyung. Where’s Sunggyu-hyung. I need to talk with him,” CAP, jumped over his seat to stand next to Dongwoo.
    “I’m right here, what’d you want to talk about?” Sunggyu yelled from behind. CAP ran over and they started to talk about something.
    “So, Ryeo. Did you like it?” Hoya walked with me outside.
    “Of course, why wouldn’t I?” I laughed.
    “Um...”
    “Hey Ryeo!!” Myungsoo yelled from across the parking lot. He ran over to us.
    “What’s up Myungsoo?”
    “Sunggyu hyung wanted to know if you wanted to eat with us tonight,” Myungsoo put his hands together, begging me. “Please!!”
    “I’ll come, why?”
    “Just for fun. Teen Top’s coming with us,” Myungsoo hugged me.
    “Let me call Theo and the others to tell them,” I pulled out my phone while Myungsoo dragged me over to their van.
    “Hello?” Minhwa answered.
    “Minhwa, this is Ryeo. Can you give the phone to Theo?” I asked.
    “Theo’s peeing in the bathroom,” Minhwa answered. Such a straightforward, blunt guy......
    “I did not need to know that,” I muttered. “Where’s Kihwa?”
    “Sleeping.”
    “What about Luna?”
    “With Kibum,” He answered after a long pause.
    “Okay, is Eunhyuk there?” I asked. If I told Minhwa I was with Infinite, he wouldn’t tell the others and then Eunhyuk would.........freak out.
    “Hello?” Eunhyuk suddenly answered the phone.
    “Hyuk, I’m with Myungsoo and Hoya. Can you tell the others for me?” I asked.
    “You’re what?!” He yelled. So loud, I had to pull the phone away from my ear to get the ringing out of my ear.
    “I’m with Infinite.”
    “What are you doing with them?” He was still yelling.
    “I’m gonna go eat with them and hang out with them for the rest of the day,” I replied, calmly. “And stop yelling will you?!”
    “You better be careful then!”
    “Careful of what?”
    And here comes the..........Silence......
    “Hello?” I asked. Then beeeeeep......... Whoever was there then hung up on me.
    “You ready to go?” Sunggyu asked, from the passenger seat.
    “Yeah, let’s go,” I smiled back.
    
    So it ended up being a pretty normal dinner. We went to a restaurant. We ordered our food. We talked. We ate and that was that.
    “So will we see you soon?” Ricky asked me, while we stood in front of the restaurant door.
    “Of course, you have my number right?” He nodded. “Then just call me whenever you want. I’m free most of the time.”
    He just answered with a really fast nod and a big hug before running after the rest of Teen Top who had already jumped into their van.
    “Well, while the night’s still young you wanna come hang out at our dorm?” Woohyun asked when we got into the van.
    “Uh, sure. It’s not like I need to be anywhere......” I answered.
    
    “Hey, Ryeo.”
    “Yeah?” I replied turning to face Sunggyu who was sticking his key in the keyhole of the door to their dorm.
    “Please excuse us of this mess, someone didn’t want to clean today,” Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol.
    “What?! I didn’t know Ryeo would be coming over,” Sungyeol defended. “If I knew it would be sparkling clean!”
    “Sure....” Everyone rolled their eyes.
    Sunggyu opened the door. A few sneakers were piled up on the floor just right in front of the door. Dongwoo lead me through the maze of things on the floor, towards the hall of rooms.
    “Well, Sungyeol.......” Sunggyu scolded.
    “I know, I know, I’ll clean up now,” Sungyeol hung his head as he started to pick up the things on the floor.
    “Well, for now, how ‘bout I take you to Hoya and my room?” Dongwoo just kept pulling me towards a door, which I’m guessing is their room.
    When I got inside he closed the door. I looked around...... Their room is pretty neat compared to what was outside. I never knew that they were this messy....... I sat down on one of the beds.
    “Uh, Ryeo.....” Dongwoo almost whispered.
    “Yeah?” I answered tilting my head to the side in confusion.
    “You’re on Hoya’s bed......”
    “What’s wrong with that?” I asked. “What’s so bad about that?”
    “He’s gonna yell at me, come on come sit with me,” He bit his lip...... He seemed scared.
    I shook my head and walked over just as Hoya opened the door and walked in.
    “Whew, that was close.....” Dongwoo muttered when I sat down next to him. Hoya looked disappointed when he saw Dongwoo drop his head on my shoulder.
    “So, how ‘bout you spend the night with us?” Hoya suddenly asked.
    “Well.......”
    “Come on, just one night,” Dongwoo pleaded, I turned to look at him, who was pouting looking like a little puppy.
    “I’ll just stay as late as I can,” I replied, if I spent the night, Hyuk would kill me! Or them. Either way someone would end up dead by Hyuk’s hands.
    Someone knocked on the door.
    “Hey guys, you wanna watch a movie?” Myungsoo asked. “Or a drama or something?”
    “Sure,” the three of us replied at the same time. Dongwoo got up and picked me up without any warning causing me to wrap my arms around his neck to keep from falling over. Hoya glared at Dongwoo as he carried me out.
    Dongwoo lightly placed me in the middle of the couch and sat beside me, Hoya came over, still glaring at Dongwoo, and sat on my other side as Woohyun the TV and started flipping through all the channels.
    After deciding to watch recorded shows on their TV, we all sat there in silence watching some episode of Iris. It was then switched to Playful Kiss and then......well I don’t know. I fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoo’s POV

    While we were watching some episode of Playful Kiss (Don’t ask me why we were watching it), I felt something land on my shoulder and I looked to see Ryeo, who was fast asleep.
    “Hey, Myungsoo-ah,” I tapped him on the shoulder. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch below me.
    “Yeah, what’s up hyung?”
    “Ryeo’s asleep....”
    “So?”
    “So....”
    “So what?”
    “Call Hyuk or Theo and tell them, she’ll be sleeping over, what are you an idiot?”
    He kept his eyes on the TV as his hands fumbled for his phone on the low table in front. Getting frustrated, I just grabbed his phone, when he was still trying to get it. I started to look through his contacts and it took me about 5 minutes to find Theo’s number!! I never knew my dongsaeng had that many contacts.
    So anyway I called Theo and he answered after about two rings.
    “Hello?” He sounded as if he had just been woken up or about to fall asleep.
    “Oh, Theo. Sorry, am I bothering you?”
    “Oh, Dongwoo-hyung. Not at all. What’re you calling for?” Theo asked, and suddenly he didn’t seem so tired anymore. “Is this about Ryeo? Is she okay?”
    “She’s fine, Ryeo’s asleep right now. Is it okay if she just sleeps over tonight, I promise to bring her home tomorrow morning,” I bit my lip, worrying if he’d say no.
    “Ok, just watch out for Eunhyuk tomorrow. He might start throwing a fit tomorrow,” Theo yawned. “G’nite.”
    And then he hung up.
    “Well then. Hey, Hoya can you help me carry Ryeo to our room?” I shook his shoulder. He didn’t move nor did he answer me. I leaned over to see Hoya, also asleep... “Oh great...”
    I turned around and picked Ryeo up. I put her down on my bed and pulled the covers up. I went to our one and only bathroom in the dorms and changed, brushed my teeth and all that good stuff. When I got back to our room, someone had already taken Hoya back to our room. Hoya was sleeping with his back facing me. I walked over to Ryeo, she was sleeping so silently, unlike Hoya’s snores...... and she was really beautiful, like a sleeping angel.
    “Dongwoo-ah,” I turned around to see Sunggyu standing in the doorway.
    “Yes hyung?”
    “What time do you plan on taking Ryeo home tomorrow?”
    “After breakfast or so, why?”
    “Just wondering,” and with that he turned around and left. Random...