Chapter 1

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 1

 
"Mr. Kim, you're wife is officially 3 weeks pregnant." Dr. Seo announced. Jongin hugged Aryan out of happiness, "We're having a baby!" He said, rather loud. Aryan nodded and started tearing up. "Jongin-ah.." She said as she started to cry. Jongin smiled and hugged her, "It's fine, baby. I know you're happy too." He said. Aryan almost sobbed at Jongin's shirt. "Oppa, I'm having a baby!" She said. 
 
Jongin remembered those moments as he and Aryan were completely snuggled close to each other. He looked at her calm and sleeping face. "I love you." He whispered and kissed her forehead. Aryan scrunched her face, "Stay still." Aryan mumbled and turned around. Jongin smiled and hugged her from the back. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed her cheeks. Aryan only hummed in approval. Jongin stood up carefully. He decided to make breakfast for her wife whose 1 month pregnant now. Jongin hated the fact that she have to suffer morning sickness everyday. He even felt guilty. Aryan even complained of her being sore and a metallic taste from . He knew that this is normal but, he can't handle his wife being in pain. Soon, he was done with the breakfast and went upstairs to look if his wife had already woke up. He looked at the bed and saw that Aryan was not there. He immediately ran to the bathroom and there he saw Aryan who was vomiting. He kneeled beside her and held her hair. He patted her back until she was done. "I hate morning sickness. I haven't ate anything yet and yet I take out a lot." She said and sighed. Jongin gave her a glass of water. "It's normal, baby. Now let's go. Let's get you to eat breakfast, okay?" Jongin said as he helped her up. Aryan nodded and walked with Jongin downstairs. As soon as she smelled the aroma of rice, she immediately felt like puking. She ran to the sink and released again. "What's that smell?" She asked Jongin. Jongin sniffed the air like he was some kind of dog. "Rice?" He said. Aryan winced, "It smelled like.. I don't like the smell." She said and looked at Jongin. Jongin nodded and immediately opened the windows on the kitchen. "I'm sorry, I should have known." He said. Aryan smiled and kissed Jongin's cheeks. "It's fine, Oppa." Soon, they were done eating and Jongin needs to go to his office now. "I think Chanyeol would be here in a few." Jongin said. Well, Chanyeol is the one taking care of her when Jongin is away. Aryan nodded, "I'm fine. Go now, you'll be late." She said and kissed Jongin's cheeks. "I love you." He said as he kneeled down and kissed her stomach. "Bye, baby. Please be good to mommy okay?" He said as he kissed her stomach once again. Jongin stood up and kissed Aryan's forehead. "Don't do anything silly, okay?" Jongin said. Aryan chuckled, "Ne~" She said as Jongin walked to his car. As soon as Jongin's car departed, Chanyeol's car arrived. Aryan smiled, "Oppa!" She shouted.Chanyeol switched his car of and waved at her sister. "Hey there, princess. I brought fruits for you." He said as he kissed her temples. Aryan hugged suddenly hugged him. "I missed you, Channie-Oppa~" She said as she looked at him. Chanyeol laughed, "You just saw me yesterday, Princess." He said and walked inside and closing the door with Aryan still hugging him. "Even though." She said and pulled away. Aryan looked at the basket of fruits and looked at the mangoes. "Oppa, sit here okay. I'll just get something." She said as she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a small plate and a fruit knife. She came back and saw Chanyeol switching channels to another channels. Aryan sat beside him and took the mangoes. That's when Chanyeol noticed her. "I'll do it." He said as he grabbed the knife from his sister and cut the mangoes. "Thank you, Oppa~" She cooed when Chanyeol was done cutting the mangoes for her. They watched some romantic-drama movies while eating some fruits but as soon as the movie was at the part, Aryan fell asleep. Chanyeol looked at her, "It's just the , whya re you sleeping already?" He whispered as he noticed Aryan was already snoring. He chuckled and carried Aryan to their room carefully and tucked her on the sheets. "Sleep well, Princess. Chanyeoliee-Oppa is here when you need him." 
 

 

A/N:

Woot! Woot! 

First Chapter is up!

I'm so happy guys, HAHA. 

Anyways, please comment on what you think of this and you can also give suggestions. :)

Thank you very much guys. 

I hope we'll stay together through this new journey. 

See you soon guys, bye.