Glamorous

Glamorous

 

FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TERRIBLY SORRY I KNOW I'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE MONTHS. I've just been busy and yeah sorry again but hope you enjoy this chapter.


 

Jealous Much?

 

The party had started and everyone was having fun. I just could not believe my eyes, how packed the place had gotten. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. For a while the DJ played some artists songs and they would have to get on the dance floor and do the routine for the song. It ended up being like a little game all the artists were included in. When it was solo artists, randomly people would jump in and be the back up dancers. It was amazing, we even got to do our routine as well. After the little game ended the DJ went back to playing random music, or mixes. He was playing a lot of English music too, which I didn't mind. I have been in this country for almost a year now and I loved it. As I looked around I saw all the people that I had befriended and it was an amazing feeling. I honestly could not describe all the emotions I was feeling at that moment. I was sooo happy, and I could tell everyone else seemed happy as well. A couple of hours into the party after the little routine game everyone seemed to have split up. I noticed that the girls were not with the guys. Minhee and myself were talking to Jia and Min from Miss A. Seungho and Joon were talking to the guys from BEAST. Cas and Heera were on the dance floor with Krystal and Amber from F(x). Rin seemed to be in a little conversation with Hara from KARA. Thunder was with Big Bang and 2ne1. G.O was talking with Tablo and Mir ended up with Hongki from F.T. Island.

I slightly giggled when I noticed Mir and Hongki together. I swear they looked too alike, they could easily pose as twins. As I looked around I noticed how everyone was mingling. Everyone was just all over the places, Heechul was with TRAX, Shindong was with his girlfriend. Jessica (SNSD) was with Donghae on the dance floor. Key was with Nicole, Minho was with Suzy, and Onew was with Luna. Gain and Jokwon seemed to be together as well. Another curious couple in my eyes, I just loved their WGM. Victoria seemed to have stayed with Nichkhun, which I found to be the cutest thing ever. I was really wondering now if they were really dating. I motioned for Amber to come to me because I was really curious. Once she got to me I motioned to them. “Your wondering too right?” she asked. “Yea, like who wouldn't be? They have been like stuck together at the hip since the beginning of the party.” I answered. “To be honest we don't even know what is going on.” Amber said, winked and walked away. I looked at Minhee and the other two girls and shrugged. “Stop trying to know everyone's business and have fun.” Minhee chided me, which made the other two laugh. We continued a mini conversation before Heechul, and the members from TRAX came to talk to us, minus Attack which had gone to talk to another group. “Care to dance with us?” Heechul asked us, we all started laughing. “Sure why not this is a party” I said as I finished the drink in my hand, we had been drinking together just catching up and getting to know each other better. Heechul went to Jia, Jay asked Min, Jungmo asked Minhee, and Minwoo asked me to dance. We all left to the dance floor with our respective partners.

I did not know these men knew how to dance. They all gave off like really rocker-ish vibes, so for them to know to dance was astounding to me. Minwoo was an amazing dancer himself, I looked around for the other girls while dancing to see what they were up to, they were all dancing. Minhee and Jungmo were the closest to me, so we would end up making eye contact constantly, with slight giggles and head nods. We were communicating telepathically, sort of. After a while I even lost sight of her in the crowd, so all my attention began to focus to my dance partner. I totally had a mini crush on him, since I watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I thought he was a good actor, and his years as Rose I think just made the man in front of me hotter. Sadly I knew I liked Seungho too much to really develop a strong crush on the man before me. “What are you thinking of Mrs. Moon?” I heard him say to me. “Ahh not much, just how amazing this night seems to be. What is on your mind Mr. No?” I asked using his last name since he had called me by mine. “That I seem to be very lucky dancing with a beautiful woman like you.” he said and smiled at me. This was not happening, “Kahmsahmnida.” I said as I felt myself blush and looked at the floor. Really? I had attracted his attention, I was in shock. “No thank you for giving me the chance to dance with you.” I heard him say. “Then your welcome for that.” I replied, as I felt my blush fading away.

“How bout we go get something to drink. We have been dancing for a while.” he said as he motioned to go to the bar. I agreed and nodded my head, and I walked with him to the mini bar. I wasn't going to drink alcohol with him so I just drank water, he did the same. “How do you like the party?” I asked curious, and trying to make conversation with the man. “It is amazing, I got to catch up with the old members from TRAX and I got to dance with a beautiful lady.” he answered. Ok someone had to be playing a trick or prank on me. Is this man really hitting on me? I laughed at the comment though as well as the fact the I felt like someones eyes were on me. I couldn't shake off the feeling someone was like glaring in my direction. Did someone like Minwoo and was like glaring at me for catching his attention or something? “I'm glad your enjoying yourself. To be honest I did not expect so many people to come to the party and especially not you guys, no offense.” I said. “None taken, but that is the good thing about knowing people in this industry, you get to know more people.” he stated as he looked around. “That is true, I never thought I would meet half of the people I’ve met tonight. You are included in that list by the way.” I said, just saying what would come to my head. “Well I am glad I met you. You are a very interesting girl.” he said. The conversation continued for a while, laughing here and there at whatever things were said.

After a while, the feeling still hadn't left and I was wondering who was staring because I couldn't notice who the person was with so many people around. I then noticed Seungho, Joon, and the guys of Beast coming towards us. Once they reached us, it seemed the girls came over as well. I smiled at everyone once, we were all together, I assumed we were all going to just talk and hang out. As soon as everyone came and like said their greetings I felt someone pull me. It was such a sudden jerk, that I didn't even notice who it was, I was just following whoever was pulling me. I felt confusion wash over me once I noticed who it was. It was Seungho, I wondered what had happened. For a minute I began to panic a little thinking something had happened to Cas and he wanted to tell me to make sure she would be okay once the party was over. But then I remembered that she seemed fine once we had all joined. “Seungho, can you slow down, I'm going to end up falling if you don't” I nearly screamed at him, so he could hear me over the blasting music. He was walking extremely fast, I was wondering if something was wrong. Had something happened to one of the girls and they were only acting okay? So many thoughts began to rush through my head, I didn't noticed Seungho had stopped walking until I bumped into him.

“Oww!” I said as I rubbed my nose, finally realizing he had dragged me outside into the parking lot. We apparently had exit the back door and were in the back. I then realized why we didn't bump into anyone since most people were in the front dancing or mingling. It was cold outside and I was wearing a dress, no sweater, I had left my coat inside. “Umm what's wrong?” I said as I shivered, from the cold, not sure of what to say. “Do you like him?” he asked after a couple of minutes as he turned to me. I looked at him, honestly stared at him and he looked mad, I unconsciously shivered. I had the feeling I had while inside, of someones eyes glaring at me, I had assumed it was just some other girl who was jealous, not him. I could not figure out why he would get mad though. I don't believe I had done anything wrong, I was just having fun, hanging out with friends. “Who exactly are we talking about?” I asked, I had been talking to different people through out the night. “No Minwoo, who else, you seemed to be giving him a lot of your attention.” he said as he stepped closer to me. The man was taller than me, so he was slightly towering over me, I unconsciously took a step back. After I realized I was slightly scared, I straightened up. If I had been able to put up with other things in my past, there was no way I would let him intimidate me. “And what if I do? He seems to pay just an equal amount of attention to me then the attention I have given him. I only do believe it is fair.” I replied out of anger, that he had tried to intimidate me really. I regretted it after it came out of my mouth though, I did not mean to say that. At that moment I remembered my brother's words, I did have some trouble keeping my mouth shut sometimes. “Oh really? Is that why you were flirting with him? I have been watching you this whole night. And here I thought you like me?” he said. All I could reply was ….