Chapter 2

Shine Bright Like A Crystal

 

He was walking through the corridor, going back to his class. Not like his appearance when he left his class minutes ago, he seemed like to keep smiling and called his friends (whom he knew their name) whoever he met in corridor on the way to his class. "Oh creep Chanyeol. What's going on you?" His friend named Chen gave him a strange look when he entered his class. "Have you found out the treasure you told me hidden underneath one foot of the pyramid? Or have you finally found out where's the location of lost city named Atlantis, either?" Chanyeol said, gave him a smirk.

"Chanyeol, I don't understand—"

"Because I've found out mine." With smile still hanging on his face, he took his seat and grabbed a book under his table. He was holding a pencil and start to drew something when suddenly Sulli came nearer and sat in front of him, right on his table.

"Hey, remove your from here. Where's your manner?" He said with flat tone.

"Aww come on, Chanyeol. You look so happy, very different with how you looked like twenty minutes ago. What happened to you?" She said still didn't move from her place.

Chanyeol tilted his head, eyes still on Sulli. "Why? Wanna know do you? Okay let's have pretended I've found out one. Something bright like hmm diamond? Or it might be gold? No no no, a pearl? Hmmm—" He hummed.

"Stop Chanyeol! I think you're—"

"Or a crystal?" He finally said it loud.

"No Chanyeol. I just curious."

"Then let me explain this to you." Then he began to stand from his seat and walked past her. Sulli watched his back when he took steps toward Kai who sit quietly just few tables in font of his. "Hey Kai."

Kai was lazily looked over to the window when Chanyeol approach him.

"Are you still mad at me? Okay, I understand. I'm sorry and let's talking about something. Anything what'd you feel about."

"Don't worry Chanyeol, I will go from your room as soon as possible when I've find other place to stay. Just let me sleep on yours tonight, or maybe some days ahead." His gazes still focus on the view through the window and didn't even look at Chanyeol.

"Seriously Kai, stop acting like that! I didn't mean— I just— I don't want you leave me. Don't take it too serious! You know me just joking. Yeah it was a joke. I don't know but I felt so bad these days, it'll end soon I promise, because today I feel happy. I'm happy again Kai. Don't you feel happy too for me?"

"I don't know Chanyeol. You're so horrible, why'd you always yell at me and scream and talk to me with high voice whenever you feel bad? At first, I think that I would be your side so you could share your problems with me but no, now it's better you go away from me whenever you on your bad mood or I just ended with miserable look. And now you're feeling happy, right? I congratulate you but I think I don't need to feel the same you do because that's not my business anyway. And Chanyeol, you got your room since it was you who pay this for, it should be me who leave." Kai said while holding the box of milk that given by Sulli, he gave Chanyeol a deep sight then he throw his gaze back to the milk and drank it.

"Stop saying anything bull! Don't leave me Kai, you're my best friend!"

"Friend, huh? I know. I've been like a loyal dog to you."

"I'm sorry but you aren't my dog or my any pets. You're my friend. I never ask you to do anything but please this time, don't go!"

"Stop it Chanyeol! Don't you think how you looked like? You should have been looked like a hopeless broken hearted girl. So funny."

"I don't care. Back to me do you?" He grabbed Kai's arm and squeeze it.

"Let me, you crazy! It's hurt!"

"No."

"You bastard."

"I always am."

"Okay, then stubborn king Park Chanyeol—" Kai took a deep breath, raised his other free hand and placed it on his chest. "I won't leave."

"Seriously? Because you can't take back your words once you said."

"Yes yes okay, I'm serious. Now take your hand from me, bastard!"

"I know. Ah I love you, Kai." He took his hand from Kai's arm and raised it, then he began ruffled the younger's hair.

"Ah stop Chanyeol! You creep." Kai slapped Chanyeol's hand for go away from his head.

"So you two aren't broken yet? Ah I just think what if you both really have to separate. Maybe I could have one of you? Whoever is okay." Sulli said came nearer to them. Chanyeol waved his left hand then placed it around her shoulders.

"Come on, Sulli. You can have both of us." He grinned, turned his head to Sulli side.

"No, you creep. I'll pick Kai instead." She hit Chanyeol on his chest then laughing.

"Look at your choice. You will regret it if I have a girlfriend—"

"Who wants to be yours? Eerrr...."

Kai shook his head watching his two best friends mocking each other. This how they supposed to. Or maybe not? He didn't know. He should be mad at Chanyeol but why should him? Even though his friend always being the stubborn one, yelled at him and always dragging him into trouble, but he knew one thing, Park Chanyeol, his gorgeous friend is all he has. Chanyeol was living alone in Seoul because his family lived in country side. He moved to Seoul in his middle school and met Kai, then after two years their friendship he asked him to live with him in an apartment which he hired. Chanyeol was strong and bit arrogant, that was the first thing he thought about this buddy. Despite he always used to get anything he wants, Chanyeol knew how to be a nice friend, once he got something he'll try to get another for Kai so they both will feel the same and live happily. So clumsy. That's why they ended studied together in this school, of course it was Chanyeol who dragged him and Kai couldn't refuse. In other way, there's Sulli who always take care of them. At first, he thought it might be Chanyeol whom Sulli liked to cling onto him but in other way he knew there's just friend. At least that's Chanyeol told him. However they're his precious friends.

 

Are you still on your promise, tomato....???

 

They sat on the couch, Kai who busy took his attention to the soccer match on TV while Chanyeol was prefer to read a book. It's not he was reading, he never like to read, he didn't pay attention on it neither, his mind keep flying to somewhere, in the corner of cafeteria.

"So are you a student? Where are you come from?" He asked the girl whom should told her to go, just like he didn't want anyone sat on there except his two friends. But no, he didn't do that.

"Yeah, it's my first day in this school. Ah I'm really nervous... Hmm I just came back from a long trip. I mean I was here for my childhood time, then my family moved to California and we lived there. Now, yeah I'm coming back to where I think I belong." She smiled. Chanyeol thought this girl quite attractive, no she was really attractive. She has sharp eyes but warm, his straight nose, and thin lips. And there's also the mole above his lips, right on her right lower cheek. Her skin seemed smooth and she looked pretty, just like she has all what he want on girl.

"So hmmm.... Chanyeol Park, right?" She took a glance right on his upper chest, where his nametag hangs on.

"O—oh! Yes. I am." He nodded then bowed his head, feeling little bit nervous. No, I am really nervous right now, ! Come on, Chanyeol! You are Park Chanyeol! The heartbreaker doesn't used to feel nervous in front of girl. She is just a girl, a part of them. I don't understand... Why? "So, your name?" He finally asked. His voice sound little cracked, he felt horrible at his time.

"Krystal."

"Oh, I see."

"What?"

"You're shining, like a crystal." Creep... it sounds creep Park Chanyeol. Too late to realize.

"Thank you. You're so funny." She smiled and took a sip of her mocha, didn't knowing that the boy who sit next to her start blushing because of her.

 

 

"Hey, Park Chanyeol! My team is winning again. You loss!" Kai was smirk at him but then laugh to his ear.

"Shut up, Kai! Get rid from me, gross. I know, I see, I watch it with you." Chanyeol put his book down but didn't mind to look at his friend who just laughs happily.

"But you doesn't seem like you watched it at all. I wonder where's your thought—"

"Kai—"

"Okay then, keep your promise do you? Give me your car, your wallet, your money, your credit card, and I promise I will make them useful!"

"Its okay, Kai. I trust you for will not bankrupt me. It's just for 3 days." Then he began to walk through the living room toward his bedroom.

"Don't you gonna sleep, Kai? Because I should wake up early for get a bus, or I'll late to go school. You can ride my car start from tomorrow."

"I know... Yeah, go to your room first. Uh—umm Chanyeol?"

"What?"

"Thank you."

"It's okay."

"I love you." And what Kai hear was the sound of door has slammed by his friend roughly.

 

 


A/N

Hello~^^ here for second chapter, how was it? Please tell me what you guys think :) Again, I'm sorry for grammar mistakes and any typos. Please looking forward for the next chapter because I have a feeling the third chapter will be longer than this :D

Thanks for all subscribers~ let me give you a vitual hug from here (´ ▽ ` )ノ