Chapter 2- Tao's Backstory

Love and Death

Tao took out a knife and slit the throat of a member member in Two Moon and left him in the alleyway to bleed out and die. Tao was born into this business. His mother and father used to be the leaders of Black Pearl until they died. They were killed in a car crash which was purposely done by the old leaders of Two Moons. Him and his brother, Lay, the new leader, were planning to take down the mafia with the help of their best friend Kai.

“Did you finish him off?” Lay asked over the phone.

“Yeah, he’s bleeding out. He’ll be dead soon.” Tao spoke back while staring at the bleeding man.

“Well, I’m going over to Two Moons hideout now. Don’t forget the plan.”

“I know what to do Hyung. Don’t worry.” Tao smirked and turned off his phone.

Tao got into his sleek, black colored Lamborghini and drove off to Black Pearl’s hideout. Tao drove into an alleyway and got out of his car with his wushu stick and walked up a flight of stairs. He placed his hand on the fingerprint reader and got in after it was confirmed.

“Hi Tao~” Chanyeol skipped past Tao and into his boyfriend’s office.

Chanyeol’s boyfriend was the tech in the Black Pearl mafia, his name was Baekhyun.

Tao just waved and walked towards his room. He grabbed everything he needed to look like the CEO’s son. He asked for Kris’s background and found out he had a soft spot for children, well he wasn’t a child but he had to look like some sort of child.

“I’m leaving!” Tao yelled.

Tao drove to Gangnam and parked a block away. He walked towards the CEO’s house and climbed up onto the balcony of a closet and broke in. This was way too easy for him. Tao hid and waited. He heard and crash and a yell. Tao knew it was time to get into his scared act. He heard footsteps coming near him, then he saw a hand reach out for him.

“What’s your name?” Kris asked in Mandarin. (A/N let’s just say tao is chinese well he is, but his parents moved to korea for better mafia business.)

“Tao” Tao replied.

Kris reached out for Tao and picked him up. They were walked out of the house and Tao smirked.

“He has no idea what he’s in for.” Tao thought.

 


Short chappie sorry ppl. Me and my friend didn't really plan out what Tao's backstory was gonna be so I made it up.

Please love it very much guys^^

Or not.

Please subscribe and comment. 

And thank you everyone that helped have some future references to get some posters for other stories in the future. 

And for our wonderful wonderful grimchuckler...

Omg you know what would be a crazy plot twist she's my sister ahahahaha. Cuz my sister is 11. But then again my sister knows my account name so... Idk...