Minho, Open Your Eyes.

Bus Number 085

 

Minho glanced at his watch. This was his third time riding the 085 since he woke up. Religious site, religious landmark, repetitive monotonous voice droning over the speakers- it didn't change; neither did his feelings. His feelings were still just as confused and thoughts just as messed up as when he walked over to the bus stop for the 085. He  released another sigh as he let his head lean against the cool glass of the window. Once again mulling over the events that had begun piling up in his life.
-Walking into his house to see his father standing over the body of his mother with a knife in hand? Yup.
-Running into and befriending a total stranger? Done.
-Contacting the Police about what he saw in the kitchen of his home? Completed.
-Moving in with new friend he had known for less than a day? Fulfilled.
-Unknowingly dragged said friend and roommate into his familial issues that involved law enforcement? Through and through.
Minho brought his hand to his hair and raked it recklessly through and began tousling his own hair. Had his teachers when he was a first year elementary student asked him what he thought of his future- none of this would be present. Soccer? Yes. Basketball? Of course! Being an average high school student? You bet! But this? This situation made him feel guilty. How could he involve his new-found hyung in this... Ludicrous situation? 
Yes. Ludicrous. His father committed murder and was getting away with it while he was constantly being questioned by police and detectives and Onew-hyung was being dragged through the mud of the situation because he had been in the wrong place at the wrong time... or the right time. Certainly for Onew all of this would only hold him back and drag him down- wrong time for him, yet for Minho he was like a savior- right time.
Dropping his hand to his lap again, Minho closed his eyes as he weighed the options he had in his mind. He knew he had taken an instant liking to Onew-hyung as soon as they met, but that being said (or thought), can he really bring himself to drag Onew through all of this? Should he move out of Onew-hyung's apartment? Or is it already too late? If anyone questions Onew-hyung's relationship to all of this, they can prove they had no relationship before THAT day, but since then Minho had been living with the older male. Can anything be done to fix all of this?
Hunt him down. The man that had been the start of all of these problems. Hunt down his father. Force him to confess. Force him to come forward and tell the police, the community, the whole world that what Minho had seen that day was indeed his doing.
"Minho."
Yes, that was a good choice, finding his father. Maybe then everything will clear up. Onew-hyung will be safe, Minho will be out of the situation he so badly never thought he would ever be a part of, and all that would be left is figuring out if he should still stay with Onew-hyung. Staying might only bring Onew-hyung more pain in the future, what if he finds himself in another situation where he and anyone he is related to becomes suspect? Still living with Onew-hyung would place the man who saved him in danger.
"Minho."
Then again, leaving Onew-hyung would be so upsetting. Alone. That's how Minho would feel. The emptiness he felt when he lived in the same house as eternally arguing parents, loneliness encompassing his entire being. Could he really do that again? But, what if Onew-hyung was just acting like Minho living with him was okay? What if Onew-hyung couldn't wait to get Minho out of his place? No, Onew-hyung isn't like that. He's too nice to think like that.
"Minho, open your eyes."
Minho froze in his thoughts and listened to the voice he had blatantly been ignoring, instantly snapping his eyes open to look at the figure before him. Looking into the eyes of the male he could only think of one thing. Returning to the scene of the crime.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Lookie there! A chapter! A really short chapter- but a chapter! ^-^
Okay, to be honest.... I'm really interested to see what you guys think of this chapter. It's so, so, so, SO short... but there's this one little itty bit (maybe two little itty bits) that I really needed here.... so...? ^-^
Also, I would like to thank ALL of you for reading, commenting, subscribing and for being you! ^-^ And remember to stay awesome~ <3 ^-^ Thanks so much for your patience as well~ <3 ^-^
~BaiLingLing <3