The Murder was Mr. Choi. I am Minho.

Bus Number 085

 

The following morning Onew and Minho were both awoken by a loud bang on the door. Fumbling their way awkwardly out of the room and too the front door Onew opened it to see an official looking man on the other side.
"Good morning, mister..." the man looked down at a notepad in his hand, "Lee Jinki."
"Onew." He unconsciously grumbled in response.
"Fine." The man stated like he could care less. "Is Choi Minho here?"
Onew snapped out of his semi-conscious state after he heard Minho's name. "Why? What do you need Minho for?"
Upon hearing his name, Minho poked his head out of the kitchen.
"Just some quick questioning Mister Lee."
Onew debated on what to do. "One moment, let me see if he's still here after the mental torture he suffered at the police station yesterday." He quipped before closing the door in the man's face. Onew ran to Minho, who was still in the kitchen.
"Did you want to speak with him, Minho? Or is it still too soon?"
Minho looked into Onew's concerned eyes. The worry he saw there helped calm his overworking heart.
"I'm not exactly ready, hyung; but if I don't face him now I will have to face him later and I just want to get this done as soon as possible and move on with my life." Minho fought all the doubts and concerns that were crowding his mind and tried to stay as focused as he could.
Onew searched Minho's face for any signs that he should really send the man at the door away. After a few minutes of silence, Onew gave in. He sighed and went back to the door, praying that for some reason the man had left already. He opened the door just to be met with disappointment- he was still there.

Onew heaved a small sigh before speaking. "Would you care to come in, Mister..."

"Kwon, Detective Kwon JiYong."

"Detective Kwon." Onew was polite with his words, but there was an aura around him that practically screamed for the detective to disappear.

"Sure." JiYong stepped into the apartment and followed Onew into the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind if we eat breakfast, we just woke up. If you would like I can get you a cup of coffee or something to eat..." Onew offered.

"No thank you, I'm fine. Mr. Lee."

"Onew." Jinki spoke again without thinking.

"Onew. Anyway may I speak with Mister Choi, now?" JiYong appeared patient- but appearances can be deceiving.

After a little while the three men were situated around the breakfast table in the kitchen. Onew and Minho eating a small breakfast and JiYong looking at his notepad circling things and making small notes. After a few minutes of silence JiYong finally spoke up.

"Mr. Choi-"

"Minho. The murder was Mr. Choi. I am Minho."

"Minho, then." The detective wrote something on a clean page, "Would you please describe what you saw the day you went home and saw the..." JiYong struggled to find the right word, "Incident."

Minho looked at the table before looking back at the detective. The food in front of him never seemed less appetizing. He let out a small, yet sarcastic laugh.

"I'm not sure this is the best meal time conversation piece, but you have a job to do, ne?"

"Uh... ne." The detective finally showed a sign of humanity, and his uncaring attitude dropped for a second. "But the quicker this is done, the quicker I get out of your lives."

"So be it then." Minho sighed. He suddenly felt someone comfortingly patting his hand. Minho looked up to see Onew looking at him. I can get through this. Minho thought before turning yet again to the detective. "It was a normal day, honestly. When I came home from school I discovered my parents fighting- again. So I did what I have done everyday since their constant bickering began- I took the bus."

"What bus would that be?" Detective Kwon spoke up.

"Oh, Bus Number 085." Minho rambled off the bus as though it was the most common thing in the world- because it was for him.

"I see, continue." JiYong said and continued writing.

Minho faltered, Am I supposed to tell him about meeting Jinki? But won't that seem weird... I am living with him now. But, Onew offered... Minho felt the pat on his hand again. Tell the whole truth, was all Minho could think when he saw Onew's eyes. It will seem strange, but I have to tell the truth or look guilty later. Minho once again took a deep breath and looked at the detective.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there!

I wanted to thank you for being so patient with me! You are all awesome! ^-^ Thanks for subscribing, reading, and commenting(if you so choose)! ^-^

tumblr_lr9maztuwu1r21rhqo4_250.gif

^cute

tumblr_lr6y5q57121qc34fto1_250.gif

^Minho's face here... ^-^

tumblr_lr4j0yFIWn1qcslcco2_250.gif

^trying to be sneaky? you aren't so sneaky... ^-^

tumblr_lr21r8zDZR1qihji8o1_500.gif

^ide...

Thanks again! ^-^

~BaiLingLing <3