If You're Uncomfortable With That...

Bus Number 085

"He was there! I swear! The knife- the blood- my mom- It was all there!" The shouts could be heard in the lobby of the police station where Onew was sitting. The station was almost silent except for a few hand radios blaring commands and back-up requests every so often. "I SAW IT! You can't tell me I didn't!" Onew shuddered he wasn't sure what was happening in the interrogation room, just that it was bugging Minho. "I SAW IT! I'M NOT CRAZY! DID YOU EVEN RUN ANY TESTS?!" 

Onew did not know what to do. He did not want to just sit there and wait for Minho when he was shouting like that- he wanted to be there for him. The younger male looked scared to death when he ran into him on the street; wait, scared was not the right term. Traumatized. That was a better word for the look he had seen in Minho's eyes- traumatized. Onew was paralyzed on the bench as he heard Minho's yelling and screaming continue. Suddenly, it all calmed down there was the click of a door opening, a few sobs were heard and then the click of the door closing yet again. An officer walked down the hall looking fairly composed and went to the Lieutenant's office. Onew quickly shook free from his paralysis and jumped to his feet, he ran to the reception desk.
"Ma'am! Minho! Can I talk to Minho now?" He rushed the words out of his mouth.
The receptionist looked at Onew like he was crazy, "Let me check with the Lieutenant." She turned away from him picked up the phone on her desk and dialed into the office, she spoke softly before ending the call and turning back around. "The Lieutenant said you make take him home for tonight, but she will be in touch with you tomorrow morning."
"That's all I needed to hear! Thank you!" Onew turned around and ran back to the door he had seen the officer and Minho enter earlier. He knocked before entering and once again, he froze.
The huddled figure of Minho sat sobbing at a table in the middle of the room. "M-M-Min-" Onew started he was not sure what he was supposed to say to the boy.
Minho looked up at him, "Onew, what can I do?"
Onew finally made his way over to the crying male, "For now, let's just go home."
Minho's eyes widened in fear, "NO!" He stood up and tried to run past Onew who grabbed him.
"Wait, Minho, calm down! Not your home! You don't have to go there again!" The boy slowly stopped struggling.
"I-I-I don't?"
"No." Onew firmly stated, "Do you want to come back to my place?"
The younger male finally stopped crying and nodded his head slowly. He was happy to go anywhere that wasn't the place where he saw that scene. Once Minho was c*mposed enough, they left the station as quickly as possible.
~*~*~
"It's not much, but you can have this room. It's yours for as long as you want it."
"Thanks." Minho mumbled. Onew returned with some extra bedding and set the bed for the younger one.
"No problem. Just think of it as living with your older brother." Onew gave a cheesy smile.
"Brother?"
"Yeah, brother. If you're uncomfortable with that..."
"No! No, I'm not." He paused, "Brother..." Minho gave a slight smile as he quietly spoke the last word.
Onew patted Minho's head before heading for the door. Suddenly he stopped and turned around, "Hey Minho, if you want to speak about anything that happened today- I'm always available." He smiled before leaving the room.
Minho sat down on the bed and smiled to himself, "I'll keep that in mind." He whispered as he laid down.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey there!
So, after reading the comments that were left after I posted the initial story- I kind of got inspired. So, i have taken of the "Completed" mark and decided to continue with this as a chaptered fic. This is one of a rare breed for me... so wish me luck! (And by "rare breed" I mean it's totally unplanned, going with the flow, this thing is writing itself for me!)
Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!!!! AND! Stay awesome!
~BaiLingLing <3