I Couldn't Think.

Bus Number 085

"While I was on the bus, Jinki decided to get on. Other than the bus driver it was just the two of us. After I finished writing the entire route, I got off. Jinki-hyung followed me off and we, uh... became acquainted."

"You met Jinki that day?"
"That's correct." Minho responded as the detective wrote something in his notes once again.
"Continue."
"I returned to my house after we introduced ourselves, leaving Jinki on the corner. When I got to my house I noticed how quiet it was. Normally there would be at least a little shouting or the television running or- something, but there was nothing. It was like there was a wall of silence at the door to meet me. I ignored the oddity of the silence that met me and continued into the house. I looked into the kitchen on my way to the stairs and-" Minho took a sharp intake of breath. Onew gently rubbed circles on his hand and shoulder trying to tell Minho quietly that he was there for him. Minho looked into Onew's eyes and gave a weak smile.
After calming his breath, Minho continued. His voice was lower and weaker than it had been earlier, "When I looked into the kitchen, I saw my father over my mother's body with a knife in his hand." There was a definitive quiver in his voice and his body began to shake, "There was blood... everywhere." Minho practically whispered the last word. Then looked to Onew. The look that was in his eyes now was the same one Onew had seen that day.
Fear. Great fear, a sense of loss, and of being lost. "Minho," Onew spoke controlling his voice so that it came out low and comforting, "You're fine now. You can continue. I'm here for you, nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you. I will always be here for you." He moved the hand on Minho's shoulder in a circular motion, hoping that it will calm the younger male down.
Minho faced JiYong once again. "I couldn't think. I don't even know if I said anything that part of my brain seemed to shut down and the only thing I could think to do was run. I ran from my house and continued running until Onew-hyung stopped me. Somehow we ended up here and he helped me to calm down. A few hours later I could finally think again."
"Hours later?" The detective interrupted again.
"I think it was hours. I'm not sure it felt like days, but Onew assured me it wasn't days." The detective nodded, writing down some more. "Once I was able to think I called 119. The rest, you already know." Minho finished as strongly as he was able to with the help of Onew's attempts at comforting him. Once the final word left his mouth he looked at Onew again and gave a small smile.
"Thank you, Minho," Jiyong still found it a bit strange not to use 'Mr.' when referring to the person he's trying to assist, "Lee Jinki-"
"Onew." Came the automatic response.
"Onew, would you mind explaining what happened that day from your point of view? It seems like you are greatly tied into Minho's testimony."
"If you stop calling me Jinki, I will tell you everything you need from me."
"Alright, Onew. If you wouldn't mind..."
Onew suddenly turned to Minho, "Are you alright, do you want to stay here or do you want to go lie down? Since your part is done now." He smiled at the younger male.
Minho looked at the detective then back to Onew, "I think I want to go lie down." Onew nodded before turning to Jiyong again.
"I'm going to take Minho to bed, I'll be right back and then I'll give you my side."
The detective sat there speechless as he watched Onew assist Minho out of the kitchen.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Oh. My. Goodness.
I love you all so much for staying subscribed and dealing with my late, late, late update! I'm so sorry!!! I have this tendency to take on way too much, but I love writing my fics as well! I promise that I will update as much as I can from now on! (That's not just this story, it's all of them!)
And it was pointed out to me (several times) that I said "murder" instead of "murderer" in the last chapter. Now, normally I would go back and edit that... but I want to keep it there for now. Why?
It's my mistake. I'm not perfect, I at editing my own stuff (and too stubborn/embarrased to ask others to edit for me)! So, maybe once I finish this story I'll go back through and edit. But I'm not sure when that will be yet.
Again,
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting (if you so choose)! I hope not to dissappoint you with future chapters and fics! ^-^
Kissminho.gif<3 <3 <3 <3
 
~BaiLingLing <3