a date that is almost ruin

An unconditional love

Yonghwa put on his coat and return the coat that is covering him to Seohyun. Yonghwa was still thinking, “Has she been staring at him while he was sleeping?” …

Yonghwa: So where should we have our supper?

Seohyun: I’m fine with anything Yong. By the way Yong, aren’t you tired? You should have your rest since you are tired.

Yonghwa: It’s okay hyun. I just want to share my happy moment with someone special…

Seohyun: BWO?!?! What you mean someone special? Me?

Yonghwa: Ermmm, I mean I just want to have supper with you that all…

*Yonghwa was surprise that he said that kind of things to Seohyun. It was his first time so called “confessing” his feeling.

Seohyun: Deh, shall we go somewhere nearby? It already kind of late, there’s no more bus.

Yonghwa: Why not we go to the nearest café? It is just a couple of block away.

Seohyun: Deh, I’m fine with it…

Both of them bid goodbye to Gary. Gary was suspicious of their relation as Yonghwa will wait for Seohyun till late and Seohyun were blushing when she bid goodbye. When they exited the bar, it was raining.

Yonghwa: Why does it have to rain every time we went out?

Seohyun: True! Luckily I bring an umbrella today. Let share it!

Yonghwa: Deh… Here use my coat… You are wearing such a thin layer.

Seohyun: It’s okay Yong. You will be cold later on.

Yonghwa come to realise that Seohyun can be so stubborn at time. So he put the coat over Seohyun shoulder instead. All Seohyun could do was to remain speechless.

Seohyun: Gomawo! So how have you been this few days?

Yonghwa: I think I’m good. Just tired of all the preparation. How about you?

Seohyun: I’m good just that been super tired of all the working.

Yonghwa: Yeah I can see it from your face just now. You should take a break from work, go for a holiday perhaps.

Seohyun: Hahahaha! Actually I applied for a week leave next month. I’m going to Jejudo.

Yonghwa: WOW! What a lovely place to go for a holiday… Are you going with your friends?

Seohyun: Ermmm, I’m still deciding if I want to bring them or not.

Yonghwa: Better ask someone to accompany you.

Seohyun: You want to join me?

Yonghwa: What? ME?!?!

Seohyun: Hahahahaha! Just joking!

Yonghwa: But I will be glad to join you actually… But if it were to be only both us, people will misunderstand our relationship, I mean more like friendship.

Seohyun: Oh deh! Why not you asked CN Blue member along? While I asked my room-mate along?

Yonghwa: There is more like a good plan! I will ask my member okay!

Seohyun: Deh! Wow!! We have been talking and talking and finally we arrived. Let us find a sit.

Yonghwa: Deh!

Yonghwa was excited that Seohyun actually asked him along to Jejudo. Seohyun at the other hand can’t believe that she actually asked Yonghwa to tag along to the holiday. It was the first time ever that she will be going for a holiday with a guy. Some part of her says that she will regret of bringing them for the holiday but some part of her says that it will be an awesome outing. Seohyun can’t wait for the day to come. The only things that she needs to do now are to ask her room-mates if they can tag along. After finding an empty seat, the waiter begins to take their order. After a few minute of waiting, finally the food arrives. They were chatting happily when all of a sudden a guy approaches them…

Jinwoon: Seohyun! Is this why you have been ignoring me for weeks?

Seohyun: Oppa! What are you doing here?

Jinwoon: I’m asking you another question here.

Seohyun: Ani oppa… it’s not about him. You know things can’t work out with us right? Why must you force me to be your girlfriend?

Yonghwa: Am I missing anything here?

Jinwoon: Don’t try to be a smart Alex here boy. Just leave this cafe now and never contact this girl anymore. She’s mine.

Seohyun: OPPA! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT I’M YOUR GIRL!

Yonghwa: I’m sorry, but I can’t leave this cafe and this girl behind. I’m the one that bring her here thus I will be the one to send her home too. I think you should be leaving.

Jinwoon: I told you right?!?! Just mind your own business…

Yonghwa: Who are you to force an innocent girl? If she doesn’t love you, just accept the fact okay! Don’t force her! Why must you be constraining her life? I’m not sure your relationship with her but you should just accept the fact that you are being dump boy! Be more mature! Hyun, let’s go before my fist is at someone face!

Yonghwa grabs Seohyun hand and exit the café. Seohyun was dumfounded of how protective Yonghwa is. On the other hand, Jinwoon is shocked that Yonghwa actually stand up for Seohyun. “Just who is this guy”, Jinwoon thinks… Yonghwa was walking to the nearest park while holding Seohyun hand.

Seohyun: Oppa… You can let go of my hand now.

*Yonghwa release Seohyun hand and sit at the nearest bench*

Seohyun: Oppa, are you fine? I’m sorry about just now.

Yonghwa: Who is that guy?

Seohyun: Ermmm, we used to be close just like a normal friend.

Yonghwa: Normal friend? What’s up with “the girl is mine”?

Seohyun: He misunderstood all of our relationship. We were always together thus he started to have feeling for me. However I treated him as a normal friend. He confessed his feeling one day.

Yonghwa: You reject it?

Seohyun: Yeah. But since then, he can’t accept the fact that I actually reject him. I was even rejecting him politely by saying that I treated him as a friend all this while with no further intention.

Yonghwa: No wonder he acted that way… he called you often?

Seohyun: Yeah, but I reject every time he called me. He will even send me all those mushy text.

Yonghwa: You got to change your phone hyun. By the way, I’m sorry I acted that way. Because of your innocent, people actually took advantage of it.

Seohyun: I’m used to it actually… *She smirked*

Yonghwa: Are you fine?

Seohyun: Yeah… *Seohyun eyes started to tear up*

Yonghwa: Next time just call me if he pesters you again okay. I won’t take things lying down the next time.

Seohyun: Gomawo oppa. *Her tears begin to roll down her cheeks*

Yonghwa: Yah! Don’t cry! Here take my handkerchief. Stop crying, people will think that I’m bullying you.

*Seohyun chuckled a bit*

Yonghwa: Do you know that when you smile, it is as though an angel fall from above?

Seohyun: Oppa, stop teasing me!

Yonghwa: HAHAHAHA! Isn’t it good that you laugh…? Don’t worry anymore about that guy okay? I’m here for you.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Once again oppa, thank you. Shall we go home now? It’s pretty late right now...

Yonghwa: Deh hyun, I will send you home okay?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Thank you.

Both of them exit the park and hail for a taxi. It was a 30 minute ride from the park to their house. Seohyun was kind of tired that she fall sleep. Yonghwa notice that she falls asleep. He was looking at the way that she falls asleep. Her baby skin, her soft skin, is all captivating him. She looks so cute when she’s asleep. What a pretty and pure look she got. After a 30 minute ride, they finally arrived at their home. Yonghwa slowly wakes Seohyun up. Seohyun was kind of embarrassed that Yonghwa saw her falling asleep. Their exit the cab and bid their farewell.