Seohyun birthday part I

An unconditional love

Today is Seohyun birthday and also the talent time. Seohyun had a peaceful sleep since today will be a long day. The rest of the girls woke up early to buy a cake for her. They entered her room quietly.

Krystal, Yoona, Sooyoung: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Seohyun! Happy birthday to you!

Seohyun: Ommo! You scare me. Thanks girls! Wow! Goguma cake!!! Thank you so much!

Krystal: Unnie, here’s a present from me.

Seohyun: Can I open it now?

Krystal: Of course unnie.

*Seohyun unwrap Krystal present and it was an album of all of them. Seohyun was so touch*

Seohyun: Jinjja Gomawo Krys… I really love it!

Yoona: Hyunnie, this is from me.

Seohyun: Wow! Unnie! Such a big present.

Yoona: It’s nothing much actually.

*Seohyun unwarp Yoona present and it was a photo frame of all of them.*

Seohyun: Wow! I can hang this in our living room. Jinjja Gomawo unnie, Krystal!

Sooyoung: It’s my turn now! This is my present.

*Seohyun unwrap Sooyoung present and it was a watch.*

Seohyun: Wow! So pretty! Thanks girls!

They gave Seohyun a group hug. All of the sudden Seohyun phone rings.

Seohyun: Annyeong oppa!

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun. What are you doing now?

Seohyun: I’m just talking to the girls right now. Wae-yo?

Yonghwa: Can I meet you at the rooftop?

Seohyun: Rooftop?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. You just go and get ready and meet me at the indoor rooftop. I will be waiting for you there arraso?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Annyeong.

Seohyun was a bit confused as why Yonghwa asked her to meet at the indoor rooftop. She just use something casual and make her way to the rooftop.

snsd+seohyun+in+Paris.jpg

After she had reached the indoor rooftop, she was surprise of the surrounding. The surrounding was dark and she can’t find Yonghwa anyway.

Seohyun: Oppa, I’m here!

Yonghwa: Hyun just stay there and look at your front. Don't blink okay.

Seohyun: Arraso oppa.

Yonghwa: Here you go...

odd_proposal_2.jpg

Seohyun: Wow!!!!

Yonghwa: *Exit from his hiding place and started strumming a song* Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my love! Happy birthday to you!

Seohyun: Wow! Oppa! It’s so nice! You came up with this?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. Here’s accept this flower…

Seohyun: Wow! It’s so beautiful!

Yonghwa: Just like you hyun. Since it’s your birthday, can you grant me one wish?

Seohyun: Bwo? My birthday and you get a wish?

Yonghwa: Please…

Seohyun: Deh, what is it oppa?

Yonghwa: Can you just sit at this bench, close your eyes. Don’t open your eyes till I said so.

Seohyun: Ermmm, deh oppa. Don’t you try anything funny okay oppa?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun, trust me.

 

Seohyun close her eyes. After Yonghwa ensures that Seohyun have close her eyes. He took a box from his pocket and opens the box. It was a bracelet. He grabs Seohyun hand and put the bracelet for her. Seohyun was startled when Yonghwa grabs her hand and putting something on her wrist..

miA-haWbfkIOCAkpiYBQZWA.jpg

Yonghwa: Okay you can open your eyes now.

Seohyun: Wow! It looks so pretty! Is it my birthday present?

Yonghwa: Deh, it actually comes in pair. *Taking out another bracelet from his pocket*

Seohyun: Couple bracelets?

Yonghwa: Deh, can you put for me?

Seohyun: Bwo? Me? Ermmm, deh oppa. *Seohyun put on the bracelet on Yonghwa wrist.*

Yonghwa: Wow! We look so matching together! Do you like your present?

Seohyun: Of course I love it oppa! The present and this decoration are seriously wonderful! Oppa since you have your wish, can I have my wish now?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. What’s your wish?

Seohyun: Close your eyes.

Yonghwa: Bwo?

Seohyun: Close your eyes oppa. Pali!

Yonghwa: Ah deh!

Yonghwa close his eyes. Seohyun sneak into Yonghwa arms and gave a tight hug. Yonghwa open his eyes and gave Seohyun a tighter hug.

Seohyun: Oppa, Jinjja Gomawo for all this. I wish that every day I can be in your embrace oppa.

Yonghwa: I will always welcome you in my embrace hyun, always. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you.

*All of the sudden, Yonghwa phone rings.*

Yonghwa: Annyeong Jungshin.

Jungshin: Hyung, where are you? All of us are thinking of grabbing lunch together.

Yonghwa: Lunch? Deh, I will meet you at the lobby in 10 minutes.

Jungshin: Deh hyung.

*End of call*

Yonghwa: Hyun, the guys are having lunch with the girls. Shall we join them?

Seohyun: Deh oppa.

Both of them exit the rooftop and make their way to the lobby. They were holding hands till they meet the rest of them.

Krystal: Ommo! What is this? Are we missing something out?

Seohyun: Ani Krys. Shall we have lunch now?

Jonghyun: Hyung, is that a couple bracelets?

Yonghwa: Deh, it’s my birthday present for her.

Minhyuk: Ouh! That’s right! Happy birthday Seohyun. Sorry I didn’t prepare any gift.

Seohyun: It’s okay. I think this is the happiest birthday so far. Thanks guys!


It will also be the talent time. So what will happen? Is that all that Yonghwa prepare for her? Stay tune!