Jejudo Part II

An unconditional love

Krystal & Minhyuk

After they have decided to go their separate ways, Krystal and Minhyuk start suggesting which place they should visit.

Minhyuk: Do you have place you want to go or perhaps do activities?

Krystal: I'm not sure too. I don't even know this place well enough.

Minhyuk: Ermmm, you want to come to Jejudo because you want more about Korea right?

Krystal: Deh oppa. Wae?

Minhyuk: Shall we go here? The Seongeup Folk Village?

Krystal: but why that village?

898569_image2_1.jpg

 

Minhyuk: You can experience the traditional life of Korea there and there this empty field. It looks very nice. Shall we go?

Krystal: LET’S GO! Wow! I'm so excited that I can see the traditional life. But oppa, won’t you feel bored? Are you fine with it?

Minhyuk: As long as you are here, I’m fine with it.

Krystal: Ah deh... *Krystal blush*

Both of them make a drive to the village. Krystal was amaze of how he village look like. She has always liked a place that is very peaceful.

Krystal: Wow! I really like this place! So peaceful and nice!

Minhyuk: Yeah, it's true. It's so quiet and peaceful here. Wow! 

Krystal: Oppa, do you want to take a selca with me? As a remembrance?

Minhyuk: Hahahaha! That sound cool! 

 

e2a2b41bgw1eat2juoe3mj20700andgc.jpg

Minhyuk: Wow! I look handsome here.

Krystal: You should at least compliment me instead of yourself -_-"

Minhyuk: Hahahaha… Mian, shall we go and find the field? We don’t have much time left. Hyung wants us to be back by 7.30pm.

Krystal: Deh oppa.

They start to find the empty field.

Minhyuk: Ouh! It looks like it’s here. WOW!!!!

170850_image2_1.jpg

Krystal: Wow! I love it here!!!!! I wish I can just stay here like forever!

Minhyuk: You really like it here?

Krystal: Deh, it looks so romantic! Wow! I'm jealous of the couple here.

Minhyuk: You got me right? You can just treat me like your boyfriend.

Krystal: Ah cham! OMMO! Oppa, it’s already 6pm. We need to get to the hotel now. It’s a long trip from here to our hotel.

Minhyuk: OMMA! Hyung going to kill me if we are late. Let’s go now.

Both of them make their way back to the hotel. They reach the hotel at 6.50pm.

Minhyuk: Finally we are here. Shall we go wash up and meet each other at the lobby later on?

Krystal: Deh oppa. Do you have any idea where we will be having our dinner?

Minhyuk: I’m not sure too. Hyung didn’t tell me too.

Krystal: Ermmm, okay never mind. I will go first okay. See you later...

Krystal starting to walk to the lift but was hold back when Minhyuk call out for her.

Minhyuk: Krystal!!

Krystal: Oh! Deh oppa…

Minhyuk: I just want to say that you are not only pretty in the photo but also in person. *Minhyuk shyly confessed*

Krystal: Ah… Deh oppa… Gomawo! *Krystal shyly replied* and you look more handsome in person too.

Minhyuk: Deh, See you later. Annyeong.

Krystal: Annyeong oppa!

Yoona & Jonghyun

Jonghyun: So Yoona-shi, where shall we go? Is there any place that you want to go?

Yoona: Ermmm, I’m not sure too. By the way oppa, you can call me Yoona instead. Don’t have to be so formal.

Jonghyun: Ermmm, okay then. Do you prefer mountain or sea?

Yoona: I will prefer sea more. Oppa?

Jonghyun: Me too! Then shall we go here? *Jonghyun point at the map*

 

hyeopjae-beach-in-jeju.jpg

Yoona: Wow! I like it. Yeap! Let’s go here.

Jonghyun drive to the beach. They were an awkward silence in the car.

Jonghyun: It’s really been a long time that we met. We met for one time and here we are having a holiday together.

Yoona: Hahahaha! Deh oppa. It’s awkward that we have to meet like this.

Jonghyun: So how do you know Seohyun?

Yoona: Ouh about that, she’s my landlord. However she treats me like her family. How about you? How do you know her?

Jonghyun: I work at the same place as her.

Yoona: What do you work as? Waiter?

Jonghyun: Ani… I and the rest of the member that you’ve seen just now is actually a band. We perform at the bar 3-4 time a week. I’m a lead guitarist.

Yoona: You must love playing guitar then?

Jonghyun: Deh, I think I spend half of my life playing guitar.

Yoona: do you sing as well?

Jonghyun: Ermmm, yeah. But I’m more as a back-up singer. My voice isn’t that nice like Yonghwa hyung.

Yoona: Wow! I shall come down to the bar one day to watch your performance.

Jonghyun: How about we make a talent show during our stay here… I mean we have like 10 days here. We still need to have fun right?

Yoona: Wow! That sounds great! We each perform individually and also in a group. How about that?

Jonghyun: Wow! That sounds really great! We shall suggest this to the rest later during our dinner.

Yoona: Deh oppa!

Jonghyun: By the way, I still remember that we are both the same age. By the way can I ask you something?

Yoona: Deh oppa.

Jonghyun: I still remember that we are of the same age. You are a woman and I’m a man. So it is alright for a man to leave individually without their parents. But I’m really curious about you. Your parents allow you to live individually without them?

Yoona: Ouh about that… Actually my parents aren’t here anymore.

Jonghyun: I’m so sorry that I ask you that question. I’m sorry for your lost too.

Yoona: Ani-yo. It’s okay oppa. It’s been a while too that they leave.

Jonghyun: Ermmm, then you can just take this holiday to free your mind. Don’t think about anything that happen in Seoul and just enjoy your live for the next 10 days.

Yoona: Hahahaha! Deh oppa. Look like we are here. Wow! It’s so beautiful!!!

Jonghyun: Let’s go and see the beach. Do you have any jacket? It looks windy…

Yoona: It’s okay. I really love the sea anyway.

Both of them make their way to the shore and were really amazed of how Jejudo beach look like. They keep talking about random stuff and just keep walking.

Jonghyun: Shall we take a sit here first? Before going back?

Yoona: Here? Okay then.

Jonghyun: So did you have a nice day?

Yoona: Deh oppa. It’s really nice here.

Jonghyun: I’m really glad that we came here. By the way Yoona, can I have your phone number?

Yoona: Bwo? My phone number?

Jonghyun: Yeap! So that we can go to the park one day.

Yoona: Oh deh. Here you go...

Jonghyun: The next time you want to go to the park, just give me a call okay?

Yoona: Okay oppa. Ommo! It’s about time that we need to get on the road and back to our hotel.

Jonghyun: Deh let’s go… I’m kind of hungry.

Yoona: Here, have some bread. I pack for myself in case I’m hungry.

Jonghyun: Ouh, thank you so much. Here have half of it.

Yoona: It’s okay, I’ve pack two. I intend to be always hungry thus I pack extra.

Jonghyun: Hahaha! Can’t believe that you have a big appetite as me.

Yoona: Never judge a book by its cover oppa! I think I can eat more than you.

Jonghyun: Bwo?!?! What are you! You love to eat yet you didn’t gain weight. Wow! I’m jealous!

And so they keep talking about random stuff and how they find its weird that feel so close to each other. Finally they reach the hotel and it’s already 7.10pm. They decided to just hang out at the lobby and keep talking instead of changing their clothes. Yoona was happy that she finally meets Jonghyun. Ever since the incident, she was hoping that she could meet Jonghyun once again. She can’t believe that the day she has been wanting is right here. Jonghyun on the other hand was just hiding his feeling of how excited he is. Ever since the park incident, he has been writing a song for Yoona. He hopes that when the day comes where they meet each other again, he will perform that song to her.

Seohyun & Yonghwa

Both of them are still deciding where to go. Yonghwa remember that Seohyun came to Jejudo for a purpoae that is to watch the sunset. So Yonghwa plan of going to somewhere that they can catch watch the sunset.

Yonghwa: I think I know where to go. But you can't ask me where it is.

Seohyun: Are you up to something funny again?

Yonghwa: Wow! Is that what you think of me? I think you will love the place that I will bring you to.

Seohyun: Ermmm, okay then. I will trust you.

Yonghwa begins to drive the car. Seohyun on the other hand is still wondering where Yonghwa will bring them.

Seohyun: Are you really not telling me?

Yonghwa: Of course! It’s a surprise from me.

Seohyun: Ah Jinjja... Oppa, remember what you told me at the theme park?

Yonghwa: About what?

Seohyun: The one about the wish?

Yonghwa: Oh yeah.. So have you think about one?

Seohyun: Actually yes.

Yonghwa: Then tell me about your wish.

Seohyun: I was thinking if you can perform a song for me.

Yonghwa: What song?

Seohyun: Any song. I really love your voice.

Yonghwa: Don't you love me too instead of my voice only?

Seohyun: Oppa! Ah cham!!! Why do you love making me blush…

Yonghwa: Because you look cute whenever you blush hyun.

Seohyun: Deh oppa, I love you too.

Yonghwa: Nado hyun.

Seohyun: By the way oppa, I just receive a text from Yoona. She suggest that we have a campfire on our stay here and during that campfire, there will be a talent show. She suggest that we did it individual and also as a group.

Yonghwa: Wow! That sounds great. I will search if they will rent us a guitar, drum and a bass. So that we can perform for you guys.

Seohyun: Jinjja! Wow! Daebak! I really love to watch your performance every time you guys perform. So cool!

Yonghwa: Jinjja? I'm glad that you love it hyun.

Seohyun: Hehehehehe... Oppa are we there yet?

Yonghwa: I think we will reach about 5 minutes time.

Seohyun look outside the window and notice a beach at sight.

Seohyun: Oppa, I think I know where we are going.

Yonghwa: Where?

Seohyun: The beach right?

Yonghwa: Do you know why I'm bringing you to the beach?

Seohyun: Ermmm, I'm not sure too. Wae-yo?

Yonghwa: Remember that time I asked you why you want to come to Jejudo? And you answer because you want to watch the sun set?

Seohyun: Deh... So?

Yonghwa: So we are here to watch the sunset...

Seohyun: Jinjja?? Wow! Daebak!!!

Yonghwa: Come on, we reach already. Let's go find the best spot.

Seohyun: Deh oppa…

Both of them started to make their way to the beach and try to find the best spot. Finally they found the best spot. So they sit down and wait till the sun set. Yonghwa notice that Seohyun is cold due to the wind. He quietly put his arm over her shoulder. Seohyun was shocked and embarrassed that Yonghwa did that. Thus she decided to lean on Yonghwa chest.

Yonghwa: I think today is my happiest day.

Seohyun: Wae yo oppa?

Yonghwa: I'm here in Jejudo with someone I love and now I'm having that girl in my arms. Hyun I may have a girlfriend before but this is the first time that I feel like I really need to take care of you. I feel like I really need to make your everyday. There's something about you that captivated my heart. I still can't forget the first day we met each other. I got to thanks that incident. If that incident never happens, I think I won't be here with you now.

Seohyun: Oppa, I may not really know the exact meaning of love. But as day goes by, I feel like I'm getting more in love with you. Each day I'm looking forward to meet you. If I never meet you for one day, I think I will go crazy. Thanks GOD for letting me come across a guy like you oppa. I may not be the best I can be now, but oppa give me time okay. I will improve myself for you.

Yonghwa: Aniya hyun, you are fine just the way you are. You don't have to change anything. I love the way you are now.

Seohyun: Jinjja... Ommo! OPPA LOOK THE SUN IS SETTING! Woww! What a beautiful sight! Oppa, shall we take a selca?

Yonghwa: Selca? Do you know that you are the first girl that I will be taking selca with?

Seohyun: Jinjja... I'm lucky then...

 

yonghyun.jpg

Yonghwa: Wow! You look beautiful here.

Seohyun: Oppa look dashing too. Thanks oppa for loving me.

Both of them enjoy their moment together and decided to head back to the hotel. They walk towards the car while holding hand. Yonghwa can't believe that he fall crazily in love with Seohyun. Seohyun can't believe that she fall in love with a guy for the first time. Seohyun was kind of tired while in the car. Her eyes was sleepy as she didn't have much rest the past few days due to the excitement of going Jejudo.

Yonghwa: Hyun, do you want to take a rest? You seem tired.

Seohyun: its okay oppa. I was just having a lack of sleep these past few days.

Yonghwa: Have a nap hyun. I will wake you up once we reach.

Seohyun: Jinjja?

Yonghwa: Deh, I'll open the nature music so that you can sleep peacefully. Take this sweater. Cover yourself. You may be cold later.

Seohyun: Gomawo oppa.

After about 10 minutes, Seohyun fall asleep. Yonghwa keeps on stealing glance of Seohyun. "Even when she falls asleep, it's like angle fall from above. How can a girl have that pretty face... this girl is seriously making me go crazy with her looks.” Yonghwa says inside his mind. After a 30 minute rides, they finally reach the hotel. Seohyun is still sleeping and Yonghwa have no idea how to wake her up.

Yonghwa: *tapping on Seohyun shoulder* Hyun ah, wake up. We are here...

Yonghwa: Hyun, wake up. We have reached the hotel.

Seohyun: Hmmm... We’ve reach? So fast...

Yonghwa: Look like you seriously need a good rest hyun. You look so tired.

Seohyun: its okay oppa. After the quick nap, I feel fresher now.

Yonghwa: are you sure? *after entering the hotel* Ommo! Isn't that Yoona and Jonghyun?

Seohyun: Ouh you're right! Annyeong unnie! Annyeong Jonghyun oppa...

Yoona: Ouh hyun, you scare me!

Yonghwa: Hahahaha... you guys are early.

Jonghyun: Ani hyung. We thought that we will be late that's why we came early.

Yonghwa: Ouh aren't you going to wash up?

Seohyun: I'm going to wash up before having my dinner. I'll go first. Unnie, are you following?

Yoona: Ermmm, it’s okay. I will stay here.

Yonghwa: Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: I will accompany Yoona here...

Yonghwa: Okay then, see you in a bit.

Yonghwa and Seohyun take the same lift to their room. While inside the lift...

Yonghwa: Do you think something happen between them?

Seohyun: I was thinking about that too. Unnie rarely let me go anywhere alone.

Yonghwa: Should they have fallen for each other?

Seohyun: I hope so. I can see Jonghyun is a nice guy. Yoona is a nice girl too.

Yonghwa: Hahahaha, are you trying to be a matchmaker now?

Seohyun: Oppa!  Cham!!

Yonghwa: Mianhe hyun. I will stop teasing you. It’s your floor now. See you in a little while okay.

Seohyun: Deh oppa... Annyeong!

Both of them make their way to their room. Yonghwa still can't believe what had just happen. Seohyun is returning to her room with a big smile on her face. 


I'm sorry i've to disappoint you guys about something. i cant do a story for jungshin and sooyoung thus that is why they are not included in this story. So from now on do take note that jungshin and sooyoung are just normal friends and wont be matchmake as a couple.