the first day of work...

An unconditional love

  It was a brand new start for the CN Blue member. The day has come for them to start their career by performing at the new café that they are hired. They have been practising non-stop so that they can have a perfect performance on their first day. It was 8 in the morning. Minhyuk was the first one to wake up. He feel excited as can barely sleep the night before. He decided to cook some breakfast for . After about 30 minutes of cooking, he decided to wake up.

Minhyuk: Hyung!! Wake up! I cook breakfast for us…

Yonghwa: Yah! It’s only 8 in the morning. Why must you wake us up early this morning?

Minhyuk: Aren’t you going to say thank you instead? I cook breakfast okay. *pouting*

Yonghwa: Deh maknae, give me 5 minute. I’ll brush my teeth first. Wake the rest up too.

Minhyuk: Deh hyung!

Minhyuk wake the rest up. After 10 minute, all of them are seated at the dining table.

Jungshin: WOW! Look nice Minhyuk!

Minhyuk: Thank you! Enjoy this meal okay?

Jonghyun: Deh, thanks for the food.

Yonghwa: Before we eat, shall we make a cheer?

Minhyuk: Deh! To the future of CN Blue!

Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun: To the future of CN Blue!!!

Yonghwa: After this, shall we have our last rehearsal before going to the bar?

Jonghyun: Deh hyung…

After having their breakfast, all of them went to their room before preparing for their rehearsal. Yonghwa was just lying on his bed when all of the sudden he thinks of Seohyun. He will be working with her from today onwards. He is so excited to perform for the crowd especially Seohyun. He decided to message Seohyun.

Yonghwa: Annyeong!

After about 10 minutes of waiting for her reply, suddenly his phone vibrates.

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo! Good morning!

Yonghwa: Good morning to you too! What are you doing? Am I disturbing you?

Seohyun: Ani-yo. I’m just lying on my bed. What about you?

Yonghwa: I’m lying in my bed too. Getting a rest before preparing ourselves for the performance later on.

Seohyun: Oh yeah! Fighting okay! I will be watching your performances later on.

Yonghwa: You are working today?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. I’m working at 4pm till closing today. How about you?

Yonghwa: We need to be there by 3pm to set all our stuff up. But we will only be performing at 6pm.

Seohyun: Wow! Can’t wait to see your performance oppa. FIGHTING!

Yonghwa: Deh, thank you. I got to go now. Need to practise for my performance. Take care while on your way to work okay.

Seohyun: Deh oppa! Take care while on your way to work too oppa! See you later on!

Yonghwa: Deh, annyeong!

*The end of their message session*

Yonghwa and then begin practising for their performance. Actually Yonghwa have been writing this song since the day he met with Seohyun. But he is not able to finish just yet. He was hoping to perform for Seohyun when the time is right. After a few hours, they decided to end their practise session and pack their stuff. It is 2pm now. They have only 1 hour left. They don’t want to be late for their first day of working.

Upon reaching the bar, Gary welcomes them.

Gary: Welcome guys! I’m glad that you guys kept your words. I was scared that you will pull back the agreement at the last minute.

Yonghwa: Ani hyung. We, CN Blue member are a group of man that kept our promise no matter what.

Gary: I’m glad if that’s the way. Have you been practising?

Yonghwa: Deh hyung… We are extremely excited and nervous to show the crowd our performance. I just hope that today will be a new start for us.

Gary: Don’t worry guys. I’ve watched your performance and I believe that you guys will do a good job today.

Yonghwa: Thank you hyung.

Gary: Anyway, I make one of the rooms empty so you can take that room as your workplace. You can keep all your stuff there. Here’s the key to the room. Only you, I and Seohyun will have the key. So don’t worry about your stuff being stolen. You can go set your equipment up and go to the room and have a rest before your performance.

Minhyuk: WOW! Thank you hyung! I’m glad that you are our manager. So caring.

Gary: Hahahaha! Okay I won’t interrupt your work anymore. If you need any help, just come to my office. Fighting for your performance!!! I will watch your performance later on.

Yonghwa: Thank you hyung.

Gary makes his way back to his office while the boys set up the stage. They are checking, checking, checking and checking their instruments so that they won’t be a last minute problem later on. It was already 5pm. They took 2 hours just preparing the equipment. After everything has settled, they decided to go to the room that Gary has made empty for them.

Minhyuk: WOW! What a cosy room! There’s even a sofa for us. Gary hyung is really a nice person.

Yonghwa: Deh! I think we should do well since he is so nice to us.

Jonghyun: Deh hyung.

All of the sudden, there’s a knock on their room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jungshin: Deh, come in. It’s not lock!

A girl enters the room.

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Seohyun! I’m a waiter bartender pianist cleaner. I’ve been working here since day 1. So basically Gary-shi allow me to handle everything here. It’s nice meeting you.

Yonghwa: Annyeong hyun! Oh yeah! You have not introduced to yourself to the guys.

Jonghyun: Hyun??? You met before?

Yonghwa: Yeah, on our first day here.

Jonghyun: Oh… By the way, I’m Lee Jonghyun, the lead guitar.

Jungshin: I’m Lee Jungshin, the bassist.

Minhyuk: I’m Kang Minhyuk. By the way can I ask you something?

Seohyun: Nice meeting you Jonghyun-shi, Jungshin-shi and Minhyuk-shi. Deh Minhyuk-shi?

Minhyuk: So you know a girl called Krystal?

Seohyun: Deh! She’s my room-mate. How do you know her? She’s only been in Korea for a couple of day.

Minhyuk: Oh! Hyung called me up the other day to fetch a girl at the airport. I was curious of how she can know hyung. But now I know the whole story.

Seohyun: Wow! What a small world! Thank you so much on that day. I was held up on that day, that is why I ask Yong for a favour.

Minhyuk: Ani, I’m glad that that day happens.

Seohyun: Anyway here’s a drink and I made kimbab for you guys.

Yonghwa: What a kind soul the workers here are. Thank so much.

Seohyun: Deh your welcome. I won’t disturb your rest anymore. Good luck in your performance. I will be watching later on.

Yonghwa: Deh! Thank you.

Seohyun left the room. But Yonghwa catches up with her.

Yonghwa: HYUN!!

Seohyun: Oh deh yong.. What is it? Anything happen?

Yonghwa: Ani. I just want to ask you something. Are you free later on after you finish your work?

Seohyun: Ermmm. I should be free. Why?

Yonghwa: I thought of asking you for supper later on. Can you make it?

Seohyun: Ermmm… But I will only finish at 12am while you are finishing at 10pm.

Yonghwa: It’s okay. I can wait for you in our room. You can just come over once you finish.

Seohyun: Ermmm, since you are okay with it, then I will be fine with it too.

Yonghwa: Thanks so much! I will see you later on.

Seohyun: Deh, I will get back to my work. See you later on.

Yonghwa makes his way to the room and Seohyun continue her work. It was already 6pm. The time have finally come for them to perform. They make their way backstage and wait for their name to be called.

Gary: Okay guys! Good evening! I’m the manager of this bar and for today onwards there will be a new band performing for us. So without further ado, I will introduce to you… CN BLUE!!

The customers begin clapping and cheering for them. The CN Blue members make their way on stage. Gary and Seohyun are watching from the side of the stage.

Yonghwa: Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Jung Yonghwa, the leader and lead vocal for CN Blue.

Jonghyun: Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Jonghyun, the lead guitar and vocal for CN Blue.

Jungshin: Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Jungshin, the bassist of CN Blue.

Minhyuk: Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Kang Minhyuk, the drummer of CN Blue.

Yonghwa: Thank you for coming to this bar today. Today is our first time performing here. We have been performing at the nearby area all this while. Thank to Gary hyung, we are here today. We will be performing every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and also Saturday. So do come on this day to watch our performance. So we will start our performance now. Hope you guys enjoy it and have a nice day ahead of you.

The CN Blue member begins playing their song. Their first song was Now or Never. The second song was Voice and the third song was I’m a Loner. The audience was wow-ed by their performance that they begin shouting “ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!” The CN Blue was overwhelmed with the response that they receive till they actually did an encore. Gary and Seohyun were proud of them too. They were amaze that CN Blue receives a good response. While performing, Yonghwa looks at Seohyun. Seohyun was mouthing that they are doing a great job. Yonghwa smile to Seohyun and continue performing. It was the first time that they receive such a wonderful response. After they have ended their encore, Yonghwa gave an ending speech.

Yonghwa: Thank you so much for all your support today! We are really happy that we can make you guys happy with our song! Thank you so much for making our dream came true. Do watch our performance on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! We will perform different song on each day. Hope you guys enjoy your night and thank you so much once again.

The CN Blue members gave them a bow and exit the stage. The members are all overwhelmed with the response they receive. They can’t believe that many people are actually supporting them.

Gary: Great job guys! I’m so proud that I actually offer a job to you guys. While you guys are performing, there were a lot of customers coming in. I guess I should start making the store bigger… HAHAHAHA!

Yonghwa: HAHAHAHA! I’m glad because of us you can receive more customer and I’m glad that today was a successful performance.

Seohyun: I’m proud of you guys! It was a wonderful performance! I was amazed of your singing actually Yonghwa-shi.

Yonghwa: Deh! Thank you so much Seohyun. Ermmm, I will see you later on okay? Take care while working…

Seohyun: Deh! Annyeong!

Gary: Is there something I’m missing out here? You both seem so close… Anyway, thanks so much for today. I will see you guys the next time you are performing. You can go home now.

Yonghwa: Deh, thank you hyung.

Gary bid goodbye the boys. The boys make their way back to their room and were all smiling for today performance. All their hard work was pay off. No words can explain how happy they are.

Minhyuk: We should go back home now. Gary hyung say that we can leave our stuff here…

Jonghyun: Ya, I think we should leave our stuff here. It will be much easier for us. Can’t wait to get on my bed! So sleepy!

Yonghwa: You guys can go home first. I’m going to have supper with Seohyun.

Jungshin: Wow hyung! You guys even go on a night date. Just what are going on between both of you guys?

Yonghwa: Yah! It’s just a supper okay! It’s not a date!

Minhyuk: Waiting till she finishes work although of how tired you are, Awww! How sweet! Hehehehehe….

Yonghwa: Yah! Stop teasing me… Just go home and have you rest okay..

Jonghyun: Wow hyung! Why are you blushing? Do you by any chance falling in love with her?

Yonghwa: Bwo?!?! … An… Ani! YAH! GO HOME! PALI! I want to rest first.

Jungshin: OMO! Our hyung is blushing… Hehehehehe… okay we won’t disturb your date. Have a good date! Hehehehehe…

It’s only 10.30pm. The CN Blue member makes their way home and Yonghwa is just lying in his bed waiting for Seohyun to finish her work. He then decided to message Seohyun.

Yonghwa: Hyun, I will be waiting for you in CN Blue room. Just come in once you are done. You got the key right? I will be resting for a while. Take care while doing the closing.

Seohyun: Den Yong oppa! I will go to the room once I’m done. Sorry that you have to wait for me till I finishes work. Have a rest oppa. See you later on.

By the time Seohyun reply Yonghwa message, Yonghwa was on the sofa dozing off. This few days he had a lack of sleep due to the preparation of the performance. He was glad that all his hard work paid off. It was already 12.05am. Yonghwa is still sleeping while Seohyun has finished with closing the bar. After getting all her stuff from the locker, she makes her way to the CN Blue room. Once arrives, she knock on the door. But no one answer. “Maybe he’s sleeping…” Seohyun told to herself. She got the key to the room so she opens the door and found that Yonghwa is sleeping on the sofa. She carefully approaches the sleeping Yonghwa. “He must be tired of all the preparation that got. He looks so cute though… HEHEHEHE! SEOHYUN GET A GRAB OF YOURSELF!” this is what Seohyun was thinking in her mind. Seeing that Yonghwa is sleeping without a blanket, she took her coat and cover Yonghwa with it. All of the sudden Yonghwa woke up from his sleep and notice that Seohyun is watching him.

Yonghwa: OH HYUN! Why didn’t you wake me up? It’s already 12.30am. Since when are you here?

Seohyun: Oppa, I saw that you are sleeping peacefully so that why I didn’t wake you up. You must be tired of all the preparation you make so I just let you have a bit more rest. I just got here. Sorry to wake you up. I was just covering you and all of the sudden you woke up.

Yonghwa: Ani it’s okay hyun. I’m fine after taking my rest. Sorry to make you wait for me. Shall we go and grab some supper?

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Let’s go!


What will happen to their supper date? Stay tune for more.

So sorry that I took awhile to update my story. I was busy with school life. Anyway anyone watches MAMA? I'm glad that SNSD won the best female group but was quite upset that CNBLUE didn't win anything. i was voting for them since day 1 and was quite upset that they lose. Keep supporting YONGSEO okay?? Do read my other fanfic if you haven't read it okay... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/535876/a-hidden-confession-cnblue-snsd-yongseo-gogumacouple-yonghwaseohyun Saranghae!