The rain accompany them...

An unconditional love

Seohyun and Yonghwa are sitting awkwardly inside the first aid room. They do want to talk to each other but both of them have no clue what to talk about. After waiting for about 15 minutes, Gary arrives at the room.

Gary: Mian he. I received a call from someone important at the office that’s why I’m late. So how are you hyunnie?

Seohyun: I’m fine Gary-shi. Yonghwa-shi helps me bandage my arm. Thank you, Yonghwa-shi.

Yonghwa: It’s okay Seohyun-shi. It was partly my fault, so its only right that I help you with your wound.

Gary: Thanks Yonghwa for taking care of her. By the way your friends have went back home. Jungshin was drunk so Minhyuk and Jonghyun bring him home first. I think you should go home first.

Yonghwa: Ah really? Ermmm, thanks hyung for the drinks. I’ll excuse myself first. See you in 4 days time! Annyeong!

Gary & Seohyun: Annyeong!

Yonghwa exited the room…

Gary: hyunnie ah, next time take care of yourself okay. Luckily Yonghwa is there to help you.

Seohyun: Ne Gary-shi. I will be careful next time. Don’t worry. I’m fine now thanks to Yonghwa-shi.

Gary: yeah I know. I think you just go home first since you are injured. You can’t help much anyway.

Seohyun: But Gary-shi…

Gary: No but! Just go home now…

Seohyun: Ne Gary-shi.

Seohyun exited the room and pack her stuff before going home. She made her way to the bus stop to take her bus. While walking to the bus stop, all of the sudden the rain came down heavily. She got no choice but to take cover to the nearest tree. A guy approached him and says…

“Come share with me the umbrella. It’s seemed like you are heading to the bus stop. I’m heading there too.”

Seohyun: OH! Yonghwa-shi, I thought you went back already? Thanks once again anyway.

Yonghwa: Ne. I was about to go home then my dongsaeng call me to buy him something. So how’s your wound? Is it okay now?

Seohyun: Ah my wound, ne it’s okay now. So you taking the bus home?

Yonghwa: Yeah, I live at Sangdo-dong. How about you?

Seohyun: BWO? I live there too!! I’m on street 24. How about you?

Yonghwa: BWO? I’m on street 22. WOW! What a coincidence! We live quite near to each other but yet we haven’t notices each other before.

Seohyun: You are right! It’s quite funny. *Sneeze! Sneeze!*

Yonghwa: OMMO! You catch a cold; here hold on to the umbrella…

Yonghwa remove his jacket and asked Seohyun to use it. Noticing that Seohyun shoulder was wet because of the rain, he decided to make the umbrella more to her side. Seohyun was speechless of what he did that she remains quiet all the way. Finally they arrive at the bus stop. Seohyun notice that Yonghwa was wet mostly wet just because of covering her from the rain; she took out her handkerchief and helps Yonghwa to wipe his face. Yonghwa was now speechless. He does not know what to do that he took the handkerchief away from her and wipe on his own. He was blushing like a tomato that he does not dare to make eye contact with her. After waiting for 5 minutes, the bus arrived and they boarded the bus. There were not much sit around, so both of them sit together. There was still awkward moment rising between them.

Yonghwa: So how long have you been staying there?

Seohyun: Oh, I have been staying there since I was 16. It was actually my aunty house. My parents died when I was young. When I was 16, my aunty passed away because of a critical illness. So she left me with her house. So since then, I’ve been staying there. Renting out the room so that I can support myself at the same time.

Seohyun has no idea why she decided to tell her past to him. It was her first time meeting him yet she was so comfortable that she told him about her past.

Yonghwa: Wow! I didn’t someone like you would experience such a life at young. I’m sorry to hear about your parents and aunty. So did you manage to rent out the room?

Seohyun: yeah! I managed to rented all of the room out. So currently there are 3 unnies living with me. Because they are there, it make me feels like I have a family. We are closed to each other. In fact, one of them works part time with me.

Yonghwa: Wow! That good.

Seohyun: So how about you? Since when have you been staying there?

Yonghwa: I was there about 2 years ago. As you know I got a band right? So we decided to rent a house so that we can work together.

Seohyun: You must love music so much right?

Yonghwa: Yeah, music is like my life. All my anger, sadness, happiness are all reveal through the music we created. We always compose our own song and perform at the subway to allow people to know our existence.

Seohyun: OUH! So you were the band that Gary-shi talks about? I should listen to your song one day.

Yonghwa: Don’t worry. We will be working at the same place anyway. You can listen as much as you want.

Both of them have such a comfortable talk that they didn’t realise they have reach their destination. They alighted the bus. It was still raining heavily.

Yonghwa: Seohyun-shi, do you mind that I send you to your home since it’s raining heavily?

Seohyun: Ermmm, it’s okay actually. My house is just nearby anyway. I can just make a quick run.

Yonghwa: No, I insisted Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Ermmm, okay then. Sorry to trouble you yet again.

Yonghwa: It’s okay. Here use the jacket. You will catch a cold later on.

Seohyun: Thanks.

Yonghwa send Seohyun home first before heading back home. While on their way to send Seohyun home…

Yonghwa: Seohyun-shi, mind if I age what’s your age?

Seohyun: Ouh, I’m 21 this year. How about you?

Yonghwa: I’m 23 this year. So does that mean I can talk banmal to you?

Seohyun: Of course you can! Just called me Seohyun or whatever you want. I’m okay with it since you are an oppa.

Yonghwa: If like that, I’ll call you hyun. Is it okay? How about you? What will you called me? You don’t have to call me Yonghwa-shi actually.

Seohyun: yeah, it’s just a cute name anyway. Are you sure? Ermmm, what should I called you then… How about Yong?

Yonghwa: BWO? Yong? You think I’m a dragon???

Seohyun and Yonghwa have a cheerful conversation that they laugh out loud here and there. So they settled their name. Yonghwa will be calling Seohyun, hyun. Seohyun will be calling Yonghwa, Yong. Finally they have arrived outside of Seohyun house.

Seohyun: So we are here. This is my house anyway. Thanks Yong oppa for sending me back home and the wound.

Yonghwa: Your welcome hyun. Go and have your rest. We’ll see each other in 4 day time. See you. Annyeong hyun!

Seohyun: Annyeong Yong oppa!

Seohyun enter her house while Yonghwa head back home. Yonghwa was smiling from one ear to another ear. He doesn’t realise that he was so comfortable being with her. He simply can’t wait to meet her soon. Seohyun enter her house with a smile on her face. She was cold so she folds her arm. She didn’t realise that she is still using Yonghwa jacket. So she decided to wash it and return to him when they started working…

 

 

Hi readers! I actually make out the address so pardon me okay! :D Thanks for the comment and the subcribes okay! Will update soon! I will be updating couple by couple. i don't want to confuse readers with too many couple on 1 chapter. So maybe the next chapter will be about JongYoon. Still not sure. But be anticipated okay!