Jejudo Part I

An unconditional love

The day has come for them to make their trip Jejudo. Yonghwa woke up early to prepare breakfast for s. He decided to call Seohyun before making breakfast.

Yonghwa: Good morning angel! Just woke up?

Seohyun: Good morning oppa. Ani, I'm just checking on my stuff. You woke up early today.

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. I decided to prepare the guys some breakfast and check on my stuff. Have you eaten breakfast?

Seohyun: Yup! I've taken my breakfast. Such a good hyung you are to your dongsaeng.

Yonghwa: Hahaha... it's just normal hyun. Do you want to go to the airport with me later?

Seohyun: It's okay oppa. I will go with the girls. We will meet later on okay?

Yonghwa: Deh hyun. Okay, you go do your stuff okay. See you later and take care while on your way there.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. You take care too. Annyeong oppa!

Yonghwa: Annyeong love!

After putting down the phone, Yonghwa heads to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for s. Seohyun on the other hand continue preparing her stuff and decided to wake her dongsaeng and unnie up. After Yonghwa have finished cooking, he wakes the guys up. The guys know that Yonghwa is excited for the trip as he is going with someone that he loves.

Jonghyun: Wow hyung! What a breakfast you make!

Yonghwa: Deh. Just eat and check on your stuff so that you never leave anything behind.

Minhyuk: Deh hyung, thanks for the food!

Yonghwa was excited for the trip as it was his official trip that he is going with someone he loves. He prepared something for Seohyun on her birthday. He hopes that Seohyun will like what he had prepared. Seohyun too had prepared something for Yonghwa. It was her first time doing an event for a guy. She was so nervous.

Finally it time for them to make their way to the airport. They took a cab since they have so many luggages. Seohyun decided to drop Yonghwa a message telling him that she is on the way to the airport. Yonghwa was already at the airport. Finally Seohyun and the girls arrive at the airport. Seohyun decided to call Yonghwa up to figure out where he.is.

Seohyun: Oppa, where are you? We've reach the airport.

Yonghwa: Ouh, I'm at the entrance number 5. You enter from there and you will see me.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Annyeong!

Seohyun and the girls make their way to the entrance number 5. Once arrive, Seohyun was excited that she saw Yonghwa. Krystal was also excited that she saw Minhyuk. Minhyuk was waving to Krystal as she is looking so beautiful. Yoona was so surprise as she didn't know that the guy that safe her was there too. Jonghyun was surprise to see Yoona. Finally they approach each other.

Yoona: Oppa, why are you here?

Jonghyun: I'm going holiday with my hyung. What about you?

Yonghwa: Yah, am I missing out on anything here?

Seohyun: Unnie, how you know Jonghyun oppa?

Yoona: Bwo? You know him?

Seohyun: Yeap! He's my colleague.

Yoona: Remember that day that I almost was....??? He is the one that safe me.

Yonghwa: Bwo?!? You safe her? When? Where?

Jonghyun: yeah I safe her. Indeed this world is small. I didn't know that you guys are link with one another.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. The world seems so small! But it’s a good thing don't you think?

Jonghyun: it’s the best that can happen.

Yonghwa: why not you guys sit together later on? You can talk.to each other while I will sit with Seohyun.

Minhyuk: What about me? Can I sit with Krystal?

Yonghwa: of course you can! Jungshin, you will sit with Sooyoung then.

Jungshin: I don't mind since we are almost the same height!

Sooyoung: Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sooyoung. I didn't get to introduce myself to you just now.

Jungshin: Annyeong! I'm Jungshin. Nice to meet you. I hope we get to know each other better during this holiday.

Sooyoung: Deh Jungshin.

Yonghwa: Since we introduce each other already, shall we get inside now? It about time for our flight.

Seohyun: Deh oppa.

All of them enter the flight. The sitting arrangement is as plan. Yonghwa with Seohyun. Jonghyun with Yoona. Minhyuk with Krystal. Jungshin with Sooyoung. Seohyun bought a neck pillow for Yonghwa. Yonghwa was excited with the pillow that he kept playing with it. Minhyuk on the other hand was glad that he's going for a holiday with Krystal. Jonghyun is still awkward with Yoona same with Sooyoung and Jungshin.


Jonghyun and Yoona seat...

Jonghyun: Ermmm, it’s been a long time that we met. How have you been? I didn't see you at the park anymore.

Yoona: Ouh deh... I'm fine. I didn't go to the park because I got fear of what happen.

Jonghyun: Maybe we can go to the park together someday.

Yoona: That's sound like a good plan!


Minhyuk and Krystal seat

Minhyuk: How have you been Krystal?

Krystal: I'm good oppa. How about you and your work?

Minhyuk: My work has been awesome. We gain a lot of support from the audience. We are always happy to perform our music to them. You should come down one day okay.

Krystal: Deh oppa. I will come down one day oppa.

Minhyuk: promise?

Krystal: Deh oppa! Promise!


Jungshin and Sooyoung seat

Jungshin: So how old are you?

Sooyoung: I’m 22 this year. How about you?

Jungshin: I’m 21 this year. So shall I call you unnie instead?

Sooyoung: Ani! Just be comfortable with me. I hate people calling me unnie especially guys. It make me feel older you know.

Jungshin: Hahahaha! Deh! You can talk to be in your comfort way too.

Sooyoung: Arraso!


Yonghwa and Seohyun seat

Yonghwa: Finally the day that you have been waiting for is finally here. Are you excited?

Seohyun: Of course! By the way oppa, have you told your member about us?

Yonghwa: I just told them that I’ve confessed my feeling but we aren’t what they think we are. How about you?

Seohyun: I told them the same too. They were excited because a guy actually beat my goguma.

Yonghwa: Hahahaha! So do I replace your goguma?

Seohyun: How can you ask me that question? Goguma is something I love to eat while you are someone that I lov… *Seohyun began to blush*

Yonghwa: Lov? Continue hyun. Why you stop? Why are you blushing? You love me right?

Seohyun: Ani… *Yawn* Wow! I’m so tired. I will sleep first, wake me up when we arrive. *Seohyun turn the other side with her back facing Yonghwa*

Yonghwa: Yah Seo Joo hyun! Better answer me or not I will tickle you.

Seohyun: Oppa I’m sleepy.

Yonghwa: Are you sure you are sleepy?

Seohyun: Deh oppa.

Yonghwa: Have you eaten hyun?

Seohyun: Deh oppa.

Yonghwa: Do you love me?

Seohyun: Deh… I mean … Ah Cham! Why must you keep tricking me…?

Yonghwa: If I don’t trick you, will you say that you love me? I just want to hear that word from you.

Seohyun: It’s not the right time yet oppa. Merong!

Yonghwa: I didn’t know that someone I love can be childish too. Arraso! Go and have you rest. I will wake you up once we’ve reach.

Seohyun: Oppa, you not going to sleep?

Yonghwa: Ani, I’m going to watch you sleep.

Seohyun: Deh oppa. Goodnight!


Finally they arrive at Jejudo. Each of the guys actually helps the girls with their luggage. They walked together to the exit of the airport and notice a guy holding the board “Yonghwa <3 Seohyun”. Both of them were surprise to see the board, while the others are giving an evil smile to them. They decided to go to the hotel and put their luggage before roaming Jejudo. After reaching the hotel, Yonghwa decided to ask the receptionist is there is any possible way that they can rent a car. Fortunately the hotel has a service of renting a car. Since Yonghwa have driving license, they decided to just rent a car so he will drive. All of them gather at the lobby before discussing where to go.

Yonghwa: So everyone, its 12pm now. Where shall we go first? Are you guy’s hungry?

Minhyuk: I’m way too hungry! Shall we go somewhere to eat first?

Yonghwa: Okay then, we will grab lunch first before proceeding for our trip okay?

Everyone: Yes tour guide!

Yonghwa: Ah cham!!

Since the vehicle is a 8 seater, all of them sit the same way like they sat on the plane. Seohyun was sitting beside Yonghwa looking at the map and searching where they shall go after the lunch. After a 15 minute ride, they finally arrive at a restaurant. All of them are so hungry that they ordered a lot. They almost spend 2 hour inside the restaurant eating. After all of them are full, Yonghwa look at the map with Seohyun to discuss of their next location.

Yonghwa: Where shall we go hyun? I’ve no idea.

Seohyun: Nado. Guys, where shall we go next?

Minhyuk: Actually I’m thinking if we can go our separate ways. I want to bring Krystal to somewhere that I’ve wanted to go.

Yonghwa: I’m okay with it. How about you Jonghyun? Do you have anywhere to go with Yoona?

Yoona: Can’t we go together?

Seohyun: Why not you take this chance to get to know each other more?

Jonghyun: Ermmm, I’m fine with it. Shall we go together Yoona-shi?

Yoona: Ermmm, deh oppa.

Seohyun: Sooyoung unnie, are you fine with going with Jungshin?

Sooyoung: I’m cool with it.

Yonghwa: Then we will go our separate ways for now. But please be back at the hotel by 7.30pm so that we can have our dinner together.

Jungshin, Minhyuk & Jonghyun: Deh hyung.


Where do you think each couple go and what do you think will happen? How will all of the guys spend their time with the girls? Stay tuned! Getting more interesting in the next chapter!