Yoona want a better life !

An unconditional love

Flashback for Yoona…

Yoona: OMMA! DON’T LEAVE ME!!! I GOT NOONE ELSE!

Yoona Aunty: Yoona let your mother rest in peace. Don’t think too much about it anymore okay. Life still has to go on…

Yoona: Imo that guy deserve to die! I don’t have a mother thanks to him. He is not my father anymore. My father had died the moment he killed my mum!

Yoona father was drunk the other days and start beating Yoona mum. Because of his drunkard, he keeps on beating her till she had a last breathe. Since the incident, Yoona has severed every tie with her father. Being the only child in the family, now she is left alone. Her father was sentenced to death, her mother had passed away. When she was a little girl, her mum will always bring her to the playground opposite their house. Her dad will always bring home ice cream and some toys back. They were a happy family until her dad started drinking. Because of his drinking habit, Yoona started to hate her dad as he would always beat them up.  She feels like GOD is testing her patience by living in the world. She has no one to turned to whenever she in needs of someone. Since that incident, she does not had the thought of falling for other guys as what his dad had done has imprinted an image to her that all the guys are the same.


After that incident, she sold the house and decided to use the money to find herself a rental flat. Fortunately, there was an article published in the newspaper that a landlord is renting out her room. Since the place is near to her current school, she decided to have a look at the room. She pressed the number given on the article…

*Ring Ring Ring*

Seohyun: Hello, Good afternoon. This is Seohyun speaking. May I know who’s on the line?

Yoona: Good afternoon ma’am. I’m Yoona. I read the article that is being published in the newspaper. It said that you are renting a room.

Seohyun: Thanks for calling Yoona-shi. Ne, I’m renting out a room. Are you keen of looking at the room? For the rental, we can negotiate.

Yoona: Gomawo Seohyun-shi. Ne, I’m keen. When can I come over?

Seohyun: If you are free today, why not today itself? I’m not going out today.

Yoona: Jinjja? Today? Of course I’m free today. I will come over in a while.

Seohyun: Ne. I will message you on how to get to my house.

Yoona: Ne, Gomawo Seohyun-shi. See you.

*End of call*

Yoona get herself ready while waiting for Seohyun message on how to get there. After getting herself ready and also receiving the message, she makes her way to Seohyun house. After travelling for quite some times, she finally arrives at her destination. She was amaze at the beautiful view of the residents. It has a park and the supermarket is just a walking distance. It was quite a convenience place to live in. She searched for the apartment that is being stated at the article. After reaching the apartment, she pressed the bell…

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

Seohyun: Who is it?

Yoona: Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yoona; I called you earlier on about seeing your room.

Seohyun:  OH YOONA-SHI! Hold on a second.

Seohyun makes her way to open the door…

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-shi. Come in…

Yoona: Annyeonghaseyo. Gomawo Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Let have a little chat first before we proceed to see your room.

Both of them make their way to the living room. Seohyun pour some water for Yoona.

Yoona: Thank you Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Your welcome. May I ask you how old are you?

Yoona: I’m 21 this year. How about you?

Seohyun: I’m 20 this year. So you are my unnie then…

Yoona: Hahahaha… but still, you are my landlord anyway. So do you live in this house on your own?

Seohyun: Actually my parent met with an accident when I’m young. So my aunty took care of me. However 5 years ago, my aunty passed away too. She left me this house. Since this house is quite big, so I decided to rent out some of the room. I can earn some money out of renting this room too. I am working part-time at the same time and this house is always empty. So that’s why. There are 2 other girls who are staying here too. But however they are not at home. I will introduce you the next time they are here. How about you? What make you want to rent a room on your own?

Yoona: Sorry to hear that about your parent and aunty. Ermmm, my dad got a habit of returning home drunk. One day, he came home extremely drunk and started beating up my mother. As a result, my mother was dead due to the heavy blow she received and my dad was sentence to death. So I decided to sell the house and find a flat or room near to my school. Ever since what my dad had done, I don’t really trust guys. Maybe what happen makes a huge impact on my life.

Seohyun: it’s okay Yoona. Sorry to hear that about your family. Are you the only child in the family?

Yoona: it’s okay Seohyun. Yes I’m the only child. How about you?

Seohyun: I am the only child too. It’s kind of funny, how both of us are similar in many ways. By the way, my full name is Seo Joo-hyun. How about you?

Yoona: Somehow I am glad that we are similar to each other. Being similar to each other means that we can understand each other more. My full name is Im Yoon-ah. So can we discuss the rental of the room?

Seohyun: Why not you look at the room first? If it is up to your needs, then we can talk about the price…

Yoona: okay! Let’s go!

Seohyun shows Yoona the rooms. Yoona eyes were caught on the room located at the end of the hallway. It has a nice view of the nearby park and you can see the sunrise from the room.

Yoona: I think I will take this room. So how much is the rental for this room?

Seohyun: You got a nice taste on this room. The rental will be ….

Seohyun was thinking about how much the rent will be. It hit her mind that Yoona is still schooling and has no money.

Seohyun: Before I tell you the price, how do you intend to pay the rental fees if you are still schooling?

Yoona: About that, I still had some money when I sold the house. I intend to look for a part-time job too. So I can pay my school fees.

Seohyun was thinking how hard her life is. It was exactly the same with her life. Seohyun needs to earn money to meet her daily needs.

Seohyun: Okay, that will be 150,000 won. You are able to cook, wash your clothes, and watch the television. Easy say, you can do everything in the house except of bringing a guy home to stay the night. After all, this is not a hotel. It’s a house you know.

Yoona: 150,000 won? Are you sure with all the good benefits? DEAL! And don’t worry Seohyun, I myself is not keen of getting to know guys.

Seohyun: OH RIGHT! I’m sorry to bring it up. So when do you intend to move in?

Yoona: Ermmm, as soon as possible. Because I just want to leave that house soon.

Seohyun: Why not you move in on the weekend? Weekdays you will be busy schooling.

Yoona: This Saturday. Is it fine with you?

Seohyun: Saturday is fine! Do you want to stay for dinner?

Yoona: Aniya. I think I need to start packing my stuff. I can’t wait to move in here.

Seohyun: Are you sure? Okay then.

Yoona bid goodbye to Seohyun and makes her way back home. Yoona was happy that she finally found herself a new house to stay. Although she is just renting the room, talking with Seohyun makes her feels so comfortable that she talk about her past with her. It makes her feels like Seohyun is her dongsaeng. She is so looking forward to Saturday so that they can stay together… Once she reaches home, she starts packing all the necessary stuff. She won’t be able to bring a lot of stuff so she decided to leave behind all the unnecessary stuff.

Saturday has finally come…

Yoona was just sitting in her living room while waiting for the movers to help her carried her stuff over to her new house. While watching the television, an album that was located beside the television caught her attention. She took the album and sit at the sofa. She flips the cover of the album and there was a family photo, her family photo. Her eyes were beginning to tear up. She misses her mom so much.

Yoona: Omma, I know you would want me to stay and keep this house. However, I can’t. Because of what happened, it is always in my mind. I can’t live in this house as this house will make me feel like I am living in the past. I want to move on and have a good future. I hope with my decision of selling this house, I can live with a better future. Don’t worry omma; I will take care of myself like how you used to take care of me. I will visit you whenever I’m free. Be happy wherever you are omma. I miss you so much and I love you always omma.

Yoona heard the doorbell ring so she quickly wipes away her tears and keep the photo album in her bag. She went to open the door and it was the movers. She then directs the movers to help her with all the stuff. After checking for the last time if she has left anything behind, she decided to close the door. Before closing the door…

Yoona: Omma, I will show you my new house in a while. I’m sorry once again for leaving this house.

After saying her last word, she makes her way to the truck that is waiting for her. They start making their way to her new house. While on her way to her new house, she keeps smiling. She was happy that she has finally leave the house that is always making her feel so sad. That house was filled with happy memories and also bad memories. If she were to keep on living in that house because of a good memory, she will be happy by now. But because it was a bad memory for her, she had to leave the house. Sometime an ending means a good start. She going to move to a new house and she are always praying that it is a start of a new life for her. After a 30 minutes’ drive, she finally arrived at her new house. She was surprise to see Seohyun standing in front of the door…

Yoona: Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun-shi!

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-shi! The day has finally come for you to move in. I will help you with the stuff. We will be having dinner later on with the rest of the girls.

Yoona: Jinjja! Thank you Seohyun-shi.

Seohyun: Yoona-shi, you can drop the banmal. You can called me hyunnie like what the others unnie called me.

Yoona: Arraso hyunnie and you can call me yoonie. Most of my schoolmate called me that.

Seohyun: Can I called you unnie instead?

Yoona: Up to you, since you are younger than me, why not?

Seohyun: WOW! I have another unnie! So fun!!!!


 

Hi guys ! I'm back. This chapter is about Yoona past and Yoona moving in with Seohyun. Be prepare for JongYoon moment next chapter! I'm sorry that i took a while to update, i was busy working that im always worned out whenever i'm back home. So stay tune alright ! SARANGHAE!!