Krystal new life

An unconditional love

Krystal was born in California. Her family was actually a Korean however they had been staying at California for quite some times. Krystal was better in English than Korean itself. Her family is rich, this make her living with an easy life. She is the bubbly type of girl, always cheerful and always smiling like an angel. She only had an older brother which she is so closed with. Wherever she goes, he will be there. They are more like best friend than sibling. However when she was 16, she lost her brother who is met with an accident. Since then, her life change. She did not speak to anyone. Her daily life was, waking up in the morning, getting herself ready to go to school, reach school, attend class, went back home, have her dinner quietly without speaking to anyone, revise her homework, went to back and it just continue the same cycle every day. She became more isolated from people even her friends in school. Her parents tried to talk to her but all she does was to keep quiet. She is feeling so lost without her brother. Every night without fail she will cried herself to bed.

One day, she was browsing through the net and come across an article. “Renting out a room at Sangdo-dong, street 24, Korea. Price is negotiable and only female tenants are allowed. Please call me at this number if you have any question.” The word renting out a room caught her attention. She just feels like going Korea at that moment and just settled herself down. So she begins to dial the number given on the article.

Ring Ring… Ring Ring…

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun here. How can I help you?

Krystal: Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Krystal here. I read your article on the net. Are you still renting out a room?

Seohyun: Actually the house is full right now. But if you are seriously in need of a house, I can figure something out like for example letting you to share a room with the current tenant.

Krystal: Jinjja? I will be fine with that. However can I ask you how much the rental is?

Seohyun: Why not you stop by first and see the house? We can discuss from there.

Krystal: I’m actually living at California right now. I’m thinking of settling myself down at Korea since I have not been there for quite some time. But I think I will be there around next week since I got something to get done here first.

Seohyun: Ermmm, you are not a criminal thinking of skipping the house right?

Krystal: Hahahaha! No Seohyun-shi. You can check my record. I just want to start a new life there instead of being dependent on my family here.

Seohyun: Hahahahaha! So sorry about that Krystal-shi. I just find that it’s kind of weird that you are coming all the way from California to Korea and renting a room instead of a house. How old are you?

Krystal: Ani, its okay. I’m 18 this year.

Seohyun: WOW! You are much younger than me. I actually need to check your background first before letting you here actually. If you don’t mind…

Krystal: It’s okay Seohyun-shi. My intention is seriously just to start a new life there. By the way, I will message you my detail and you can check it. I just hope you will call me back soon okay.

Seohyun: Thank you so much. If your records are clean, then just expect a call from me in about 1 hour time.

Krystal: Deh, thank you so much Seohyun-shi.

*END OF CALL*

Krystal message Seohyun all her details. Krystal is just hoping that she got the green light from Seohyun so that she can be at Korea as soon as possible. As for her parent, she has nothing to worry about. She knows how to deal with her parent easily. After Seohyun received the text, she called up the police department and gets a confirmation that Krystal has a clean record. After getting her confirmation, she directly called Krystal up.

Ring Ring Ring Ring …

Seohyun: Annyeonghaseyo, this is Seohyun. Can I speak to Krystal?

Krystal: Deh, this is Krystal. I’m happy that you called me back. So what was the outcome?

Seohyun: I’m so sorry that I need to go through all this before allowing you to come. I just don’t want a criminal to actually be staying at my house. I just want to have a peaceful living here. So sorry Krystal-shi.

Krystal: it’s okay Seohyun-shi. I’m glad that my records are clean. So does that mean I got the green light from you?

Seohyun: Deh, you can come over. But roughly what day will you be here?

Krystal: I’m not sure myself. I need to book the flight ticket and settle my entire visa first. But actually, I don’t mind in what room I will be living on. As long as the room have a roof over it, I’m fine with it. I just thinking of flying over there and went directly to your house instead of staying in the hotel.

Seohyun: Actually all of my room are pretty like the same. Just that one of the room is similar like a master bedroom with a toilet with it. So I was thinking of letting you sharing that room with my just recent tenant Yoona. I will talk to her later on if you agree with it.

Krystal: Like I say, as long as I got a room, I’m fine with it.

Seohyun: So I take it as you agree with it then. So I will talk to her and you can come over here after your flight touch down. Just inform me when you will be reaching here so I can ask my tenant to get the room ready.

Krystal: Deh, I will call you when I will be coming over there. Thank you so much Seohyun-shi! You help me a lot.

Seohyun: Deh, I will see you soon okay. Goodbye and have a nice day.

*END OF CALL*

Krystal finally put a smile on her face since she is finally getting out of her house here in California. The only problem now is to talk to her mother. Once her mother allows her to go, her father will also agree. Since she will be settling down in Korea, she got a lot of things to settle. Such as her school, her visa, her passport. She decided to talk to her mother first since she really want to move out. She went to her mother room and knock on her door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Krystal mum: Come in!

Krystal: Omma, I got something to talk to you about.

Krystal mum: What is it darling? Are you fine?

Krystal: Deh, I’m fine. I was just thinking of settling myself down at Korea for the time being.

Krystal mum: BWO?!?!?! Korea? Why? You got us here? How about your school?

Krystal: I just want to be independent there and live a happy life once again. You can just stay here. I will visit you guys once in a while. For school wise, I can ask for a transfer there.

Krystal mum: re you seriously thinking about doing this darling? You know I need you here right?

Krystal: You need me here? Who are you trying to kid omma? Every day you are working. Since oppa left us, you have been working non-stop. I feel like I lost a family too. I’m sick of living in a denial world omma. Just let me go there. I won’t stop you from coming over and seeing me once in a while. Just this simple wish please. I just want to be happy again.

Krystal mum: I know it’s my fault darling. I’m sorry for not given you enough attention. But how are you going to say this to your dad?

Krystal: You know whenever I asked something from dad, he will ask me to ask you first right? So if you give me a green light, which mean dad will also give me the green light.

Krystal mum: okay I will let you go over there. But you have to make sure that you will call me at least thrice a week. You have been dependent on us too. So I think it’s time for you to face the world on your own. Not forgetting, to complete your study there. If you have to continue studying, just tell me. I will send some money over. Have you found a place to stay there? You can stay at your aunty house there you know.

Krystal: omma, what’s the point of staying with aunty if I want to live an independent life? I found a rental flat there already. I did my research before talking to you about this. I know what I had to do here before leaving to Korea.

Krystal mum: it seems that you prepare everything. I’m glad that you decided to take this move in your life. Whatever happens, I’m just a phone call away. I hope that you can live a better life there. I will come over whenever I can okay.

Krystal: Deh, thank you so much omma. I appreciate your understanding.

After hugging her mother, she left the room. She starts with writing down whatever necessary stuff she needs to do. For now, she need to renew her visa, book a flight and asked for a transfer.


Hey guys! I actually had a dramastic changes to this story. At first, my intention was to put Minhyuk & Sunny. But however, one of me readers, luvsoomin asked for a changes of character. So i decided to change it too since i've been watching The Heirs. My concept of this story is actually explaining first how the character are being met up with Seohyun before doing a pairing for them. So anticipated more of my stories okay! By the way, i actually followed Seohyun on her new twitter! hehehehehe!!!