Chapter 8

My Puppy :3

Chapter 8

 

 

I had a loyal companion once, found him wondering about outside my workplace, I didn’t pay much attention to him at first, but when a patient’s master got her attention -….. She pretty much did the same to me, so I took that wanderer in, inkling that I could lure the butterfly into my den, and I did.

 

We had ….a colorful bond, I treated them both with such care and love, whatever I do for my companion pleases my adored butterfly.

 

It went on as any other bond would go through, highs and lows, smiles, kisses, hugs ,tantrums, doubts,…..till one very deep low we fell into, and she disappeared all of a sudden, without any word….

 

I fell into such boundless depression, I couldn’t eat, walk, worse make up an emotion, and I neglected myself, I almost grew tired of living, but all throughout my stretch of emptiness, there was one ….person…companion that remained with me, sadly I only realized that when the…reek of..his….neglected….being was beginning to worry the neighbors.

 

There he was right in front of my porch where he usually lays and waits for me, to bond with him, either to play catch, walk, feed……all along he was there for me, he never complained, doubted, asked for too much of me, he was satisfied of what I am, never judging, always steadfast.

 

I can’t believe I neglected such a creature such a companion.

 

One month passed and I tried my best to stabilize myself, I successfully did, worked out regularly, ate healthy, fixed my social life, till one night after my birthday party, guests had just left and I was cleaning up the toil they made, there was a knock on my door –

 

I opened it and my whole being paused functioning, it was her, my adored butterfly smiling at me as if nothing happened.

 

She hugged me really tight whilst my visible shock, I tried gently prying her intention on her sudden appearance but my foolishness and weakness of heart surged through, I bonded with her once again, not knowing what was really abound.

 

It was a better brighter affiliation this time around; I took care of our den of a bond so gently affectionately, attentively, and everything that I could do to make the past knots untied.

 

I thought it was better, till we reached another storm and I confronted her of it this time around, not wanting to let it effortlessly slip away, unfortunately even with all the determination in reinforcing what remains in our link, she implied compelling that it was futile.

 

Saying she couldn’t take the new me, I was too much and she was getting strangled, I didn’t know being too much of caring, adoring, and affectionate could actually strangle someone and …worse, cause someone to fall out of affection.

 

I was really confused, how can that be possible? I tried stopping her from leaving me again, both emotionally, trying to dig what remains of her adoration of me, and physically, not wanting her to walk out of my house.

 

Sadly she did, she walked out on both of what I tried to salvage, emotions and all that goes with it.

 

I fell unto another deep depression after that, unbeknownst to what I had recently did for her, I was subconsciously reflecting all of my dog’s traits into me and into someone that could accept and realize my glorious adoration for them.

 

Months passed again and I still couldn’t let go of my frustration, depression and loss of her, till I decided to follow her into her home, her house, where she lives.

 

Just like what loyal companions do, they go where they belong; I believe….I belonged to her.

I was really glad to have found her, life breathed into me again, I confronted her as she had just left her porch, but her face remained grim, grim as when she left me.

 

I brought her lilies that time; she stepped on them though right after ripping them off my hands but even with all the atrocity she displayed, my determination remained.

 

I visited her every day, bringing her different types of flowers and emotions pleasant for her, supposedly fitting to what she prefers me to be, changing what I really was, what I’ve become when my most loyal companion left me, every innately virtuous trait that dogs have.

 

Loving – she struck me for it, Patient – she made me wait for a whole day outside her house, Passive – she flirted with a man right in front of me, Protective – she almost called the police on me for being so…. –

 

I was all assertive still – until one night I decided to wait for her to come back from wherever she went, I sat on her porch carrying flowers and so many befitting feelings I quipped myself with,

 

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, and there was no trace of her, I was becoming wary once again, I waited still, till my realizations started surging through me one by one, they were all too negative, and all of it tore my being apart,

 

Then there I was lifelessly waiting for my certain person to arrive, people only pass by either looking strangely at me or glancing then back to their own world.

 

 

Those were Yuri’s enlightenments to Yoona’s heavy concern for her, for about a week ago; at last they were answered, although it only brought about more confusing feelings towards the lost Pup – confusing as to she struggled on denying how she particularly adores her now or more than ever.

 

Her struggle caused silence towards the imploring stranger, Kwon Yuri, that it naturally created a rift on their present relationship and that it gave a decision to Yuri to finally be on her way, she felt guilty for developing such fluttering adorations for her that she haven’t even disclosed her past and recent feelings for someone.

 

She knew it somewhat angered Yoona, why would she be so affected about her past unfortunately knowing her savior’s fondness of her didn’t register into her senses.

 

At present, Mario had been less energetic, Yoona can’t even force him to go outside and smell the fresh air, but in fact, both master and canine were of the same state; empty, motionless, no motivation to do anything at all.

 

You’re an idiot…Kwon Yuri –

 

How could anyone be so stupid for someone?!

 

Leading …me on like this…..

 

Why can’t..you be ..stupid for me………               

 

 

 

TBC

 

Woopdedoo gotta go, elder peeps giving me a whole lotta errands recently, but I’ll be updating this in a bit again, I just needed to put life into this particular fic to show that it’s ..Indeed still on – going and alive.