DECISION!

My Puppy :3

THANK.YOU.THANK.YOU.THANK.YOU - TO ALL OF YOU! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! ONE SNAP AND YOU SNAP MY BACK! AHA.....SAD COMEBACK, I MEAN I CAN TRUST YOU GUYS FOR HAVING MY BACK ~ EKEKE.

YEPEEE! ALRIGHT YOU GUYS WIN! a bunch of thanks to you all, yeeppee a lot of peeps gave a crap! hahaha! just kidddingggg!

So uhmmm, here goes a teaser keke. I hope I don't dissappoint anyone of you keke.

 


Yoona had just finished a lecture in class and walked straight to her cubicle in the faculty room, wanting a quick rest before she returns to her class.

Putting her things on the table she recieved a text message, seeing the identity of the sender, a grin immediatley formed on her face.

Which was earned by a couple of hoots from her 'oh so not really bitter and snooping at Yoona's cubicle and lovelife' unnies and coworkers.

" boooooo ~ "

" think.of.something.bitter.think.of.something.bitter " one co worker unnie was even meditating.

" it's been a year and I'm still waiting for that break up ~ ! " that was definitely from the sour Taeyon, still not getting over her loss.

Sooyoung let out a mocking laugh and replied;

" it's been a year and Yoona's possessions slash dark intentions are still in her pants "

At last Taeyon's sour face turned sweet, she stood up from her cubicle chair looking for Yoona, and when she found her she had already thrown a stapler on her Sooyoung unnie's cubicle.

" aha! that's my ace in the HOLE! " she declared.

" it didn't sound right... " two coworkers whilst shaking their heads said in unison.

Yoona rolled her eyes and left her cubicle then straight to the fax machine.

Her text was obviously from Yuri, stating she should check their fax machine, and Yoona made fun of her implying that machines as such are considered withered.

Yuri only gave her a very simple sad face emoticon which Yoona oddly blushed at, but something toppled that cuteness from her dorky Vet, that something was a simple piece of torn notebook paper with a couple of things from Yuri written on it, it was all obviously written in a snap.

It said;

" Clarifying my intentions for you :)
 
   Whenever I; Kiss your lips = I adore you
                             Kiss your eyes = you overwhelm me  
                             Kiss your nose = playful but tender
                             Kiss your forehead = I comfort you
                             Kiss your shoulder = you are wonderful
                             Cuddling you = I am assuring you of my presence
                             Snuggling you = I'm cold need my IMWarmth
                             Whimpering at night = oh sorry that's Mario :P
                             Bites shoulder even when asleep = oh wait that's you ;P
                             Bites cheek and arms even in public = oh...wait again that's you ;)


After reading the dorky letter, Yoona had a really unnoticed blush on her face whilst holding the note, earning her another train of hoots from her coworkers and unnies.

 

TBC - Puppypoid Part II - comin up!

REPLIES; ...uhmm, I can't thank you guys enough but all of you said the same thing anyways soo uuh, Yup! Sequel! Hugs and Kisses to all of you! you know who are guys! ;P