Chapter 8

Broken Heartstrings

*bold means the language spoken is Korean.

 

Tokyo, Japan.

 

Supernova High School, School Gate, 7:30 A.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

 

"TaeTae! So how was it? What did Jessica say after you told her that you were a les?" Tiffany catched up with Taeyeon from behind.

"Hey! Not so loud! Hehe. It went pretty well! Apparently... she's gay too... and I can't believe I fell asleep in her arms after crying yesterday... It was so embarrasing to wake up in her room..." Taeyeon blushed shyly.

"Well that was unexpect- WHAT?! You fell asleep in her arms and you ended up on her bed?! What the Hell happened?! And most importantly, did she take advantage of you?!" Tiffany grabbed hold of Taeyeon, obviously jealous of Taeyeon and Jessica's relationship.

"NO! Oh my god, Hwang. What is going inside your brain?! Alright. I'll tell you what happened." 

The duo were chatting happily, with the occasional gasps and giggles coming from them both. Strangely, quite a number of students were giving them, especially Taeyeon, dirty looks. Some even pointing at Taeyeon and whispering to each other.

"What's their problem? The Monday blues must be getting to them." Tiffany shrugged, slightly annoyed.

 

~

 

Supernova High School, Hallway, 7:45 A.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

 

The duo were walking towards the lockers to grab their books and head for their lessons. However, they were rudely interuppted by a group of deliquents.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. Kim Taeyeon. The very ing that laid hands on our Queen, Jessica-sama. Who the do you think you are? Cuddling in the arms of Jessica-sama." The apparent leader of the group, stepped forward and closed the gap between Taeyeon and herself.

"Taka-san... W-What are you talking about...?" The fearful Taeyeon stepped back, only to lean against the concrete walls.

"What am I talking about? These photos of you cuddling so intimatey with Jessica-sama, and you're feiging ignorance? Just watching that blissful smile on your face in this photo disgusts me." Taka threw the photos roughly at Taeyeon.

 

The photos consisted of Taeyeon snuggling into Jessica's embrace, shot at a specific angle. Other photos included her sleeping and having a picnic with Jessica.

"Hey! What the fu-" 

Tiffany was violently shoved against the lockers by one of the deliquents.

"Don't get involved in this, Tiffany. I don't want to harm that pretty face of yours." Taka shot a glare at the yelping Tiffany.

"Now, now, now, how should we take care of you? I doubt the boys would want to harm that flawless face of yours, wouldn't day. So, my girlfriend and her team would have the pleasure to... 'take care' of you." 

Taka's girlfriend, Misaki, under Taka's instructions began to violently bully Taeyeon, as Tiffany could only watch her friend being bullied, since her shouts were muffled. The rest of the students acted as though nothing was happening. Some even taking pictures. Many believed Taeyeon deserved it, some just didn't want trouble. 

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Hallway, 7:45 A.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

Back at Galaxy High, everything seems to be fine. It was a normal schoolday, with fangirls holding banners and screaming out their respective Queen's name. Strangely, there wasn't any angry fangirls, preparing to storm into Supernova High and unleashing their wrath onto Taeyeon. It seems that the photos wasn't spread to Galaxy High.

"So, Jess, what did you do yesterday?" Sunny casually asked as they avoided a group of fangirls.

"Hehe. Taengoo invited me to a picnic yesterday. Apparently she revealed something she thought to be 'huge'." Jessica smiled as she remembered the events that occured the previous day.

"Ho? That's interesting. C'mon. Share em' with me! You know I won't tell!" Sunny winked playfully.

"Well, I suppose so. I'm telling you this since you're my best friend! You're not allowed to tell anyone!" Jessica warned.

"Yes, mam! Now quickly! Tell me what she revealed!" 

 

"She told me she was... gay. She thought I would run off in disgust after she revealed the truth about her. When I told her it's okay and I'm gay too, she broke down into tears! Apparently she was so happy since no one has except Tiffany has excepted that she's gay." 

"What? It's not a really big deal when one is gay... Oh well, I guess that only applies to our school, huh?" Sunny shrugged. She was expecting a much more exciting news.

"Oh, shut up. It took her quite a bit of courage to reveal it, you know! Don't be such a wet blanket. Besides... she fell asleep in my arms after crying... she even... she even said she loved me. But I'm guessing it meant in a more friendly way." Jessica sighed.

"Wow, this is the first time I've seen Queen Jung sigh over a girl. Seems like you've fallen for her, huh?" Sunny teased, unknowingly hitting bullseye.

Jessica changed the subject almost immediately, and she rushed towards her classroom. Sunny raised an eyebrow, wanting to question Jessica's actions. But she shrugged it off, and walked off to her classroom.

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Classroom 2, 7:50 A.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

 

Jessica entered the classroom and made a short bow to the teacher, before heading to her designated seat at the back of the lecture theater. Strangely, her seat beside her, which was usually vacent, was occupied by none other then Yuri. Yuri was already waving at her, signalling her to come.

Jessica made a small wave as an approval before making way to her seat. Soft gasps and squeels were heard as she walked passed a few students.

"Morning, Jessicat! How you feelin' today?" Yuri asked enusiastically.

"Morning, KkabYul. I'm fine, just a little sleepy, as usual. How about you?" Jessica returned a sleepy smile.

The duo chatted for a whole 2 hours, talking about basically everything. Love, food, hobbies, exams and even discussing their next date. They chirrped like love birds, totally ignoring the lecture.

 

~

 

Supernova High School, Hallway, 2:00 P.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

 

School was Hell for Taeyeon. She was bullied, insulted, spat at and even being splashed by a glass of juice. Her only protector was Tiffany, whom was also slightly injured from the fight she put up when she protected Taeyeon from the other bullies. Taeyeon's once flawless face was slightly brusied and red, and her arms showed signs of cuts. Her uniform was filled with different coloured stains, probably caused by the fruit juice. Her hair too, was in a mess. Tiffany, on the other hand, only suffered from a few scratches and brusies on her arms. Uniform slightly battered. They were in a terrible state.

The school's teachers knew better than to question the duo. They knew what happened, but they didn't do anything about it. Taka was the principal's son. They didn't want to risk their job for a student. They were basically corruptted. Some of them even happy that Taeyeon received such treatment, since even some of the teachers were fans of Jessica.

 

They limped out of the compound immediately after school, fearing for their lives. Once again, a black sedan was waiting outside the school compound. The handsome young blond that spotted the battered duo immediately rushed towards them, obviously concerned.

"Ms. Kim, Ms. Hwang! What on Earth happened to you two?" Steve questioned as he supported the duo.

"Leave us alone, Steve. Don't come and look for us anymore. Tell Jessica that we don't want to have any connections with her any longer." Tiffany said coldly.

"W-What...? Were you guys bullied?! Tell me the culprits! I'll make sure they pay! How could they lay their hands on defenceless women?!" Steve clenched his jaw in anger.

"No... it's okay. Please, Steve. Leave us be. We can make our way home ourselves. Please don't mind Tiffany. Don't tell Jessica about our current state. I'll go and look for her once I've recovered." Taeyeon said weakly. She was still concered about others, despite being in such a pitiful state.

The duo made their way in the opposite direction, leaving the dumbfounded Steve. Steve took out his mobile phone and dialed for Jessica.

"... .... .... Milady... why aren't you answering?!" 

"God damn it. I'd better follow them, just in case something happens." 

Steve locked the black sedan, and silently followed them.

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Hallway, 2:00 P.M, Monday, August 8th, 2011.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was happily chatting with Sunny, as they made their way out of the school compound. She realised she forgot her phone, and went back to the lecture theater to retrieve it.

"I'll be right back!" 

Sunny nodded and strolled around the corridor. Students were packing their stuff and leaving the compound, eager to get home to take a break and get their homework done. Even the fangirls had to take exams. Soon, Sunny found herself walking the almost empty hallway, strolling pass classrooms after classrooms. 

It was then when she heard a familiar voice and a familar name, coming from the classroom ahead of her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, huh? Interesting. So she cuddled with my Jessica, yesterday? Why didn't you inform me earlier? I didn't pay you guys to sit around and slack, did I?"

"Hmm...? Yuri? How does she know about Taeyeon? And what's with her tone?" Sunny peeked into the classroom, as she eavesdropped the unsuspecting Yuri.

"You useless pieces of ! You guys had better be more efficent the next time, or I'll be giving you guys each a one-way ticket to Hell! No one touches my Jessica. NO ONE. Now I want you to capture her and leave her at the basement of my mansion, in 30 minutes. You had better not screw this up, or I'll kill all of you myself! Don't worry about the police. I've had them dealt with. Now get to it!" 'Yuri' cursed through the phone.

"What... what the Hell's going on?! That wasn't the Yuri I know... . Something's not right. There's no time to waste. I have to get there before whoever she called gets there first... Be safe, Taeyeon... Sorry Jessica, but I'll have to make a move first! And I would need 'her' help..." Sunny silently backed away from the classroom before she could get caught. 

She ran out of the school compound, as she took out her smartphone to dial a specific number.

"Hello? Soo. It's me. I need your help. Meet me at Supernova High, now." Sunny spoke in Korean.

 
 
---
 
Author's note: HEY THERE GUYS. Finally updated this story! I've been really busy with my studies recently. Finals are still on-going and my Sciences and Geography paper is on Monday and Tuesday... WISH MY LUCK GUYS.
 
Hopefully this chapter is enough to please you guys~ Remember when I said Sooyoung and Sunny always gave each other dirty looks? Well the reason for that is going to be revealed next chapter~ Will Taeyeon and Tiffany be safe?
 
STAY TUNED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER MUAHAHA. 
 
Hopefully this is a good enough cliffhanger... I at this... i.i
 
Thanks for all your support, guys~ I love you all~ Do check out my other stories~
 
-009ine.
 
P.S. HAVE YOU GUYS ING SEEN THE SIA RECENTLY? SOOYOUNG AND SUNNY OMG THEY WERE SO GORGEOUS SO PERFECT ESPECIALLY SUNNY OMGGGGG HER BUNNED UP HAIR HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS HER DRESS HER EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. I MISSED HER SOOOO MUCH. I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SPAZZING ABOUT SOOYOUNG SINCE I'M SOOYOUNG BIASED BUT SUNNY WAS JUST TOO DAMN PERFECT THAT NIGHT. SOOYOUNG WAS TOO. HER BLACK ONE-PIECE AND BLUE DRESS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HELP SOMEONE HOLD ME.
 
MY SOOSUN FEEEEEELSSSSS <3 I LOVE THEM. SOOYOUNG AND SUNNY ARE MY NO. 1 NOW. IDC. HAHAH