Chapter 1

Broken Heartstrings

Tokyo, Japan.

 

Galaxy High School, Hallway, 7:55 A.M, Monday, July 11th, 2011.

 

"JESSICA JUNG!" "KWON YURI!"

 

It was just a normal day at Galaxy High, an all-girls high school, where your ual preferences attract zero discrimination. Lesbians and biuals roamed the school. Hearing screams of the 2 most infamous girls in school. Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri. They were so popular for their looks, grades and money, that the students even started creating fan clubs for them, and calling themselves fanmade names. Namely "Gorjess Spazzers" and "Yurisistables" respectively and "Jessbians" and "Yulbians". It was a common sight seeing girls squeeze pass each other just to get a glimpse of their "idol" in school.

Jessica Jung. A gorgeous genius, I would say. A rich player that hailed from Korea. She excels in every single subject in school. However, she seems to constantly be pissed off, since she was born with a naturally cold face. However, as they always say. "Never judge a book by its cover.", she actually is quite pleasent and friendly when you get to know her personally. Her parents own an international shipping company, known as the 'Grand Line Enterprises". Due to their job, they spend most of their time overseas, away from Jessica.

Kwon Yuri. An equally gorgeous and smart brunette. Of course, is also a player and also, hailing from Korea. She always lives up to expectations. Never failing to get straight 'A's in school. She seems to be the friendlier and warmer one as compared with both. Often seen giving out signatures, taking selca with her 'fans', treating them to lunch. She seems to be the most perfect lady. However, no one is perfect, after all. Yuri, on the inside is cold, sadistic and violent. Her family owns a top-grade weapons business, and has connections to underground societies. The Russian Mafia, The Chinese Triads, The Japanese Yakuza, you name it, they have connections to it. Of course, all of those are unknown to the public.

Fan wars often occur in school, usually because of a single student saying one is better than the other. Such 'wars' are not to be taken lightly. It often led to someone being hit on the head by a glass bottle. Worst case was reported as someone dying. 

"God damn they're noisy." murmured Jessica.

"You say that every time, but when did you actually scold them off verbally? You love them too much to scold them, eh?" whispered the short-haired blond, Lee Sunny. 

Lee Soonkyu. A blondie, known as Jessica's best and only true friend. She'e more commonly known as Sunny. She too, is popular and her roots go all the way back to Korea, but not as popular as Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri. However she's popular enough to have a small fanclub created for her, namely "Sunshiners". Little is known about her past, but her family are on the richer side of the world.

"Argh. They are actually pretty friendly. Just that they god overboard at times. Let's get a move on. Classes are starting. These fans seriously need to get back to class before they miss any lessons..." 

"You could just tell them to back off... nicely. If you can ever pull that off with that cold face of yours." Sunny laughed as Jessica slapped her on the arm.

"Alright girls, it's time for class. My dear Jessica wanted to ask you guys to go back to class so that you guys won't miss and lessons, but she's too afraid in losing her cool image. So she asked me to convey the message. Now run along!" Sunny yelled politely at the group that was following them around, snapping pictures.

 

"OMG JESSICA JUNG CARES FOR US" "KYAAAA SO CUTEEE!" "LET'S GO GIRLS, DON'T LET JESSICA WORRY ABOUT US ANYMORE!"

 

Various such screams and squealings were heard, before the group ran off.

"Wow. Your words sure have power in them. If this continues, I'm not surprised if you even get elected for president! Ha!" 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Ha, ha, ha. Real funny. Now come on. We're gonna be late."

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Classroom 9, 8:10 A.M, Monday, July 11th, 2011.

 

 

"Sorry, we're late. There were some hold-ups at the hallway." Jessica maintained eye contact as she apologized to the subject teacher, Ms. Lee.

"I-It's okay, young ladies. Please, head back to your seats. You haven't missed much." Ms. Ayami stuttered.

Apparently the celebrity vibe that came from Jessica didn't just affect the students.

Jessica and Sunny strolled towards the back of the lecture hall, ignoring the glances and gasps coming from the students. They settled down and Jessica, being the lazier one, immediately put her head down onto the desk, groaning. Sunny didn't bother asking. It was Monday, after all. She made a small giggle, and starting taking notes.

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Classroom 19, 8:20 A.M, Monday, July 11th, 2011.

 

"God damn. Lessons are so boring. When the hell are classes going to end. I'm hungry already." A tall but slim brunette, with gorgeous long flowing hair, whined. 

"Lessons are always as boring and you're always hungry, Ms. Choi. Didn't you bring a bag of chips with you or something? Go munch on it." A tanner and slightly shorter brunette said as she glanced through her phone screen, looking for something to do.

"Yeah. That bag of chips couldn't last me for more than half an hour. Damn it. I should really brought 2 more bags or something. Why didn't you remind me, Yuri?!" 'Ms Choi' whined as she ruffled her hair.

"Don't blame me, Choi Sooyoung! I seriously don't understand how you maintain that figure when your stomach's like a bottomless pit." Yuri groaned.

Sooyoung just gave her a cute little pout and dozed off into her dream world where all things are beautiful and... edible.

Yes. That is what Choi Sooyoung, the gorgeous and gentle giant, the best friend of Kwon Yuri. Standing at 1.75m tall, she loves food and hot girls more than anything else. Despite her insane appetite, she never seems to grow fat at all. In fact, she's slim and has visible toned abs. She too, hails from Korea, and is as popular as the school's Sunshine, Lee Sunny. However, those 2 never seem to be able to click with each other. Always giving each other dirty looks. No one knows what had happened to them in the past. Choi Sooyoung's fanclub and fans, namely "Sooyoungsters" are also alike their idol. Never failing to get into fan wars with Sunshiners. Little is known about her past, however, she was an orphan and was adopted by her filthy rich foster parents.

 

~

 

Galaxy High School, Canteen 6, 10:00 A.M, Monday, July 11th, 2011.

 

"FINALLY. RECESS. I WAS DYING IN THERE." Sooyoung screamed for joy. 

It was Sooyoung's favourite lesson. Recess. And she never fails to drag Yuri down with her to the canteen, despite her protests as she was on a diet.

"Damn you Soo. I was trying to regain my abs and here you are dragging me down for recess."

"Ha! Bull, Ms. Kwon. You, for a girl, have 4 toned abs. Don't you think it's enough?"

"Hello, unlike you, I had to work for it. Besides, I'm aiming for-" Yuri was interrupted 

It was interrupted by none other than Jessica Jung. Yes. Even one of the school's top beauty and player would go head over heels over Jessica. Yuri was mesmerized. Her long wavy hair, her ash brown eyes, her perfect jawline, her gorgeous face, her busty-

"Hello. Earth to Yuri. Earth to Yuri." Sooyoung snapped her fingers in front of Yuri's face. She knew that Yuri was staring at Jessica.

Yuri snapped out of her daze and look towards Sooyoung and then back to her 12 o'clock, looking for Ms. Perfect. But she was nowhere to be found. She disappeared within crowd.

"You looked like you were about to pounce on her. Are your ovaries still intact?" Sooyoung laughed.

"SHUT UP, CHOI!" Yuri was blushing, face gotten as red as a tomato.

"Come on. It's about time you asked her out. Besides, you're drop dead gorgeous. Just because you're the school's famed player doesn't mean she wouldn't go out with you." Sooyoung said as they headed back to their usual spot in the canteen with her plate of Japanese curry.

"You know clear enough that my feelings for her are true. I'm not interested in 'playing' her. She might end up rejecting me if I asked her out..." Yuri muttered as she sat down.

"You gotta be kidding me. You, the great Kwon Yuri, being a ? That's not like you. You would usually just go up to any girl and hook her up. And that fortunate, or maybe unfortunate girl, would be squealing for joy." Sooyoung said as she ate a mouthful of rice covered in Japanese curry.

"... She's not just 'any' girl, dammit! She's Jessica Jung! Every living person's dream girl! AND! I'm no . Don't challenge me, Choi!" Yuri was glaring at Sooyoung.

A smirk was formed on Sooyoung's curry covered lips.

"Prove it. Prove that you're not a and ask her out. Oh! Speak of the devil. There she is!" Sooyoung's eyes were lighted up as she saw Jessica walking at the 2 o'clock. However, her lighted eyes darkened when she saw Sunny just right beside her.

"FINE! I'll prove it to you. I'll ask her out right NOW." Yuri said as she stormed towards the duo.

 

---

 

Author's note: Hi guys! First chapter up! Let me know what you guys think. I might change the storyline here and there to try best fit your preferences. As I said, it will be updated weekly! 

 

Do comment and subscribe! ^^

 

-009ine.

 

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS. 21 SUBSCRIBERS BEFORE EVEN THE FIRST CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU. <3