Rivals 2

xoxo

Title: Rivals 2

Summary: Revenge is in the air

Rated:

Genres: comedy, dumb

Some of you guys asked for a sequel so...here it is OTL Sorry.

-

This ain’t over homie

Those words rang through the hallowed abandoned hall way…in that empty classroom.

Everyday Woohyun matched gazes with Sunggyu across the cafeteria at lunch, he remembered.

The pain…the humiliation…the disappointment…the plastic fish.

He remembered it all.

He would get his revenge, oh yes he would. Revenge…a dish best served cold—cold like…yogurt.

(He didn’t think of ice cream at the time)

He rubbed his hands together menacingly, and Dongwoo and Sungyeol eyed him suspiciously.

“What’s wrong Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked. “You look constipated—.”

“Why is everything about bodily excretions with you?!” Woohyun snapped. “I’m not constipated! I’m just scheming!”

“Eh, same thing—.”

Suddenly there was a scream of absolute horror. Well ok it was just the lunch lady’s rather manly sounding grunt. But nonetheless it caught the attention of our three lads.

They rushed to the scene, which was the school kitchen to see a female student collapsed on the floor and it looked like she was foaming from the mouth.

Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol stared at her, then Woohyun looked away, clearly guilty.

Damn my yogurt plan was foiled!” He mentally cursed. He was going to get Sunggyu to eat that yogurt but then this total idiot had to go and ruin everything. “Thanks a lot.” He muttered, eyeing the unconscious girl with distaste.

“It was planned!”

They all turned and in walked Sunggyu with his two lackeys, Hoya and Myungsoo right behind him.

“This was all your doing, wasn’t it?” Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, who immediately flushed with embarrassment. He still wasn’t over the plastic fish thing.

“N-No.” Woohyun ended up sounding weaker than he intended. “I—.”

“You’re coming with me.” Sunggyu ordered, and grabbed him by his tie.

“A-Again?!” Woohyun cried out. “You guys, help me!” He called out for Sungyeol and Dongwoo, who merely laughed and waved.

Sunggyu dragged Woohyun to the so-called student council room. Most others knew it as the janitor’s closet. But Sunggyu, Hoya and Myungsoo went in there everyday and pretended like it was their meeting room.

He shoved Woohyun inside the dimly lit closet and shut the door behind him.

“What is it today? Scrabble? Jenga?” Woohyun mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

Sunggyu tilted his head, attempting to see Woohyun’s face, but the latter lowered his head even more.

“Why won’t you look at me?” Sunggyu tried really hard not to grin.

“I…I don’t want to look at your stupid face.” Woohyun muttered. Yet another lie, because he really liked Sunggyu’s face.

But Sunggyu didn’t know that and got really offended.

“Yah! It’s a rule that you have to look at my face! You want detention?”

“I’m already there, aren’t I?!” Woohyun growled. “What more can you—?” Suddenly Sunggyu cupped his chin forcing him to meet his eyes. Woohyun’s cheeks reddened.

“Y-You missed your chance!” He blurted out.

“Hm? Sunggyu blinked. “Chance—?”

“Chance to kiss me!”

Sunggyu snorted. “Excuse me—?”

“You shouldn’t have done that with that weird fish thing! Because you wasted an amazing opportunity to kiss these amazing lips!” He jutted his plump lower lip out to prove a point. Sunggyu paused, his amused smile slightly fading. Woohyun definitely noticed this and continued. “I might’ve even let you nibble on it.” His voice lowered, and his bit his lower lip in what he believed to be a seductive fashion. “You know…they say it tastes like cherries?”

“W-What?” Sunggyu breathed.

“Ah,” Woohyun pulled out a small tube of chapstick from his pocket. “Maybe its this cherry chapstick I always use?”

Sunggyu’s voice hitched in his throat. “Ch-Cherry chapstick….?”

He gulped as Woohyun applied the lip balm as slowly as humanely possible.

“But…” Woohyun leaned closer, his lips mere centimeters from Sunggyu’s cheek. It was close enough for Sunggyu to smell the intoxicating cherry scent. “It was your fault you missed out.”

And then he brushed past Sunggyu, opened the closet door and made his escape.

Sunggyu immediately went to find Hoya and Myungsoo and announced that they had a very important matter to attend to and dragged them to the meeting room/janitor’s closet.

“So what’s this ‘important’ matter?” Hoya asked.

“Cherry chapstick!” Sunggyu blurted out.

“Uh…” Hoya and Myungsoo exchanged a glance.

Sunggyu cleared his throat, attempting to compose himself. “I need your guys’ help with something vital to the school’s future—no even more important. To my future.”

Myungsoo blinked once, twice from his hiding place behind the bushes and then he saw them. Three pairs of legs walking along the path after school. There was some discussion amongst them before two of them ran off to get ice cream while the other one stayed alone, most likely to wait for them.

Myungsoo smirked.

Perfect.

He snuck up behind the one boy who was sitting on the bench and threw a canvas sack over his head. He obviously panicked and struggled, but Myungsoo was far bigger and managed to easily control him.

Myungsoo was so proud of himself as he dragged his victim down the empty school hallways towards the janitor’s closet. Hoya and Sunggyu were waiting for him inside.

“You did it!” Sunggyu cheered for him and Hoya gave him a nod of approval.

Myungsoo was on cloud nine.

“Wasn’t I good hyung?” He bounced up and down.

“Yeah sure.” Sunggyu waved him off and set their kidnapped specimen down on a chair in the middle of the cramped room. “Ok, let’s see how smug you are now Nam Woo—.” He pulled off the sack, but it wasn’t Woohyun.

“Hi.” Dongwoo smiled cheerfully.

“What.” Sunggyu glared at Myungsoo. “You got the wrong one you idiot!”

“H-How was I supposed to know?” Myungsoo’s lower lip trembled as if he were about to cry. “They looked the same! They were both small and had the same build!”

“This is a disaster!” Sunggyu slapped a hand to his forehead.

“Yeah…so can we hurry this up? I have ballet classes in half an hour.” Hoya piped up, glancing at his watch.

“Wait!” Sunggyu held a hand up. “This could work to our advantage! We can use this one,” He gestured to Dongwoo. “To lure him in!”

“Do you know that Woohyun likes to walk around the house ?” Dongwoo suddenly said, silencing the other three.

“...W-What?” Sunggyu weakly replied.

 “Well I mean I like to do that too. Sometimes we have like slapping fights and—.”

“NO!” Sunggyu gasped, clutching his heart, and breathing heavily at imagining such a thing. “Y-You’re lying! It’s a lie!”

“Ah, but he always gets all shy when I touch his —.”

Sunggyu keeled over, shaking his head hopelessly. “I…I need a moment. You guys,” He pointed to Myungsoo and Hoya. “You deal with him.”

And then he hobbled out of the janitor’s closet and hastily made his way to the bathroom.

That evening, after dinner, Woohyun plopped down on his desk to get started on his homework. Then he laughed for five whole minutes, because Nam Woohyun is a bad boy. He don’t do homework.

He opened his laptop and started playing games, when his phone began to ring.

It was Dongwoo apparently.

“Yah if you’re planning on coming over later, forget it. My mom still hasn’t forgiven the whole foam bubble bath incident.” Woohyun sighed.

“Bubble bath?”

Woohyun froze. The voice on the other line was definitely not his best friend, Jang Dongwoo.

“Who…?” Though he knew. How he could he not. He would recognize that smooth, honey like voice anywhere. “Kim Sunggyu?”

“Why do you have Dongwoo’s phone? Where’s Dongwoo—?”

“I’m sure you’re curious to know.” Sunggyu hummed. “Well if you ever want to see him again, then—.”

“T-This is blackmail!” Woohyun screeched.

“Yes, yes it is.” Sunggyu was the epitome of calm and collected. “So come to the student council room in an hour, or—.”

“Student council room? Where’s that?”

He heard a slight groan on the other line. “The…the janitor’s closet. Come to the janitor’s closet.”

Woohyun had never been to the school at night and was on the verge of peeing in his pants from fear. Well ok it wasn’t that bad, but it was pretty damn scary.

“D-Dongwoo…?” He called out as he wandered the empty dark hallway, flashing his flashlight every which way. He was almost going to call up Sungyeol and make him come too, but Sungyeol probably would’ve been worse and would’ve been freaking out by now.

“H-Hello?” He peered around a row of lockers. He couldn’t for the life of him remember where the stupid janitor’s closet was. He didn’t even know they had a janitor at their school. He didn’t even know what a janitor was.

Suddenly an arm slipped around his neck and a hand clamped over his mouth. Woohyun totally did not scream like a prepubescent girl, because well…he couldn’t…because of the hand over his mouth.

And then he was being turned around and there was Myungsoo standing there.

“Hi.” Myungsoo blinked.

“Uh….hi?” Woohyun wiped his mouth, looking around worriedly for any signs of Sunggyu.

“I’m Myungsoo.”

“Uh yeah I know who you are.” Woohyun frowned.

“I’ll take you to your friend now.” He took Woohyun’s hand and dragged him down the dark corridor. Woohyun had to quicken his pace to keep up with Myungsoo’s longer legs.

Maybe this wasn’t so bad. They would take him to Dongwoo, and then Woohyun could go home and continue playing games. Yeah, that sounded quite alright.

But then Myungsoo opened the door to the janitor’s closet and that’s where everything went to hell. Because it wasn’t actually the janitor’s closet, but an empty classroom, and Sunggyu was there, sitting on the desk with a menacing aura.

Woohyun gulped and tried to turn to leave, but Myungsoo had already left and locked the door on his way out. Woohyun pressed his fingers to the door in a panicked state.

No, he told himself. He had to be strong. What did he have to be scared of anyways? Sunggyu was a total nerd and he was the biggest badass in the entire school (in his mind). He could handle this. He could totally—.

He froze. Something was touching his . Something soft and long and warm and—.

“OH MY GOD!” He squealed and turned around so fast he almost got whiplash. “W-What’re you—?”

His jaw dropped when he saw it. It was that damn plastic fish again.

“Are we really ending the story like this again?!” Woohyun groaned. “I mean c’mon—.”

Suddenly Sunggyu shoved him against the door, and both of his hands slid around Woohyun’s waist immediately grabbing his .

Woohyun gasped, too shocked to register what was happening.

Kim Sunggyu was touching his . Kim Sunggyu was legit touching his—.

“What?” Sunggyu’s breath on his neck sent shivers down his spine. “You were expecting something else?”

-

So since this is supposed to be a thank you collection for you guys I was thinking of taking requests? If you have a woogyu prompt/scenario you want to see you can comment and I'll see if I can do it. Why am I even doing this as if anyone wants me to write them something lol